Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Test E and Tbol course

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 03:41 #93989

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
was wondering if anyone has had experience using this stack as a 1st time course.I am looking at a 7 week course as follows:

Test E 250mg - 500mg week 1 to 7
Tbol 30mg a day week 1 to week 4
Proviron 25mg a day week 3 to week 5
Novaldex 10mg a day week 6 only and week 10 to week 12

Will keep Arimidex or Letrozole on hand for emergency.

was hoping to see if anyone had any comments about dosages,course spread ect and possible improvments on pct's
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 06:30 #93990

• DJ
first off bud, 7 weeks for a test enanthate cycle is too short, i would use 500mg a week for 10 weeks, second off 40mg of oral - t is best to start with, proviron(50mg a day) rather get some more with some winstrol tabs(40mg a day) and run this from the date of your last injection for 30days untill you can start your pct. do not run nolvadex through out the cycle, use it only during pct, run your pct as such day 1-7 clomid 100mg daily(split up) followed by 30 days of nolvadex.

rather keep arimadex over letrozole, letrozole is very very harsh on the system..

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 13:46 #94105

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
yea thanks for the input im not all that hhoked up just got a cycle online and tweaked it a bit.sounds good so i will change the proviron for the winstrol then just a bit confused about pct advice.could you maybe be a bit more specific with the pct dates and what to run for how long.and is an hcg required??ohh yea and how do i start getting eating plans from you that would help alot.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 14:47 #94116

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 112
What are your stats again?
Sorry if I offend you
Its just my point of view

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 15:36 #94126

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
height about 172 cm weight 72kg bodyfat 12 percent.i am aware of natural gains i can still make im not doing the course tomorow just getting my research done for when i do.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 15:57 #94134

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
So it's really quite simple and with a little research you will realise it's been said a million times... Over and over again...
There is no need to over complicate you first cycle. You want to learn how your body reacts to testosterone, and make massive gains.

12 weeks of Test Cyp, or Testen. Unless you plan to put on a good 20kg-30kg of pure muscle, your dosage will be in the 250-300mg range. No more is needed.
You may add in a kicker if you want of Tbol 40mg ED, or Maybe TProp 50mg-75mg EOD for the first 4 weeks.

You do not need any other compounds for your first cycle.

Your PCT need only be tamoxifen for ~30 days starting 2-3 weeks after last shot, but I would also add hCG as well for safety sake at something like 250-300iu EOD for the first two weeks of the PCT.
Sorry if I offend you
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2012 16:00 by Inja. Reason: spelling

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 15:58 #94136

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
to clear things up im only looking to do this course in like 6 to 8 months time doing research now because im in england and the stuff is so much cheaper here in terms of a british income so price isnt realy a big problem like back in south africa for me.so if u have any suggerstions that are better but higher prices please do tell.end of the day im looking for a decent mass gain with minimal side effects and im willing to buy what ever it takes.will be looking at getting a hair loss prevention drug too but not sure which one.please give me ur advice guys i realy am in over my head here and some professional advice would go a long way.THANKS

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:01 #94137

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
Advice given
Sorry if I offend you

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:02 #94138

• Juice
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Inja wrote:
So it's really quite simple and with a little research you will realise it's been said a million times... Over and over again...
There is no need to over complicate you first cycle. You want to learn how your body reacts to testosterone, and make massive gains.

12 weeks of Test Cyp, or Testen. Unless you plan to put on a good 20kg-30kg of pure muscle, your dosage will be in the 250-300mg range. No more is needed.
You may add in a kicker if you want of Tbol 40mg ED, or Maybe TProp 50mg-75mg EOD for the first 4 weeks.

You do not need any other compounds for your first cycle.

Your PCT need only be tamoxifen for ~30 days starting 2-3 weeks after last shot, but I would also add hCG as well for safety sake at something like 250-300iu EOD for the first two weeks of the PCT.

Clomiphene?

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:10 #94141

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks Inja appreciate the input i hear you load and clear because of my limited knnowlege i have to ask testen or test Cyp and for the kicker tbol or or TProp?? and as for pct i cant see tamoxifen on suppler list at all and could u give me a few examples of hcg so i could see if that available for me.cost isnt much of a problem right now just want quality stuff.please help inja thanks

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:23 #94147

• Juice
  • Junior Boarder
Rude1 wrote:
thanks Inja appreciate the input i hear you load and clear because of my limited knnowlege i have to ask testen or test Cyp and for the kicker tbol or or TProp?? and as for pct i cant see tamoxifen on suppler list at all and could u give me a few examples of hcg so i could see if that available for me.cost isnt much of a problem right now just want quality stuff.please help inja thanks

The drug tamoxifen is sold as Nolvadex or Kessar usually

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:25 #94149

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
Test Cyp - Testosterone Cypionate
Testen - Testosterone Enanthate
TProp - Testosterone Propionate
Tbol - Oral Turinabol
Tamoxifen - Tamoxifen (eg: nolvadex, kessar)
hCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (eg: Ovidrel, Pregnyl)

Research the compounds not their numerous brand names

Juice, no clomiphene not need.
Tamoxifen works better and is cheaper.
Sorry if I offend you

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:30 #94151

• Juice
  • Junior Boarder
Inja wrote:
Test Cyp - Testosterone Cypionate
Testen - Testosterone Enanthate
TProp - Testosterone Propionate
Tbol - Oral Turinabol
Tamoxifen - Tamoxifen (eg: nolvadex, kessar)
hCG - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (eg: Ovidrel, Pregnyl)

Research the compounds not their numerous brand names

Juice, no clomiphene not need.
Tamoxifen works better and is cheaper.

But all the pct protocols on this site have clomid in it, even Doctari's. :unsure: :S
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2012 16:30 by Juice.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:33 #94152

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
It's a matter of personal opinion.
Tamoxifen has the same test increasing action as clomiphene, except it binds with even higher affinity so works better... And I have personal experience to back it up.
Sorry if I offend you

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:34 #94154

• Rude1
  • Fresh Boarder
all im asking is if u would go for Enenthate,propionate or cypionate if mass was ur goal cost didnt matter and u were hoping for minimal side effects specialy relating to male pattern baldness if possible.and as for the hcg i took a look on the site and cant find any woulkd it be against site policy if i dropped a like for the british supplier so maybe u could see if they have a hcg im over looking.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:39 #94156

• Juice
  • Junior Boarder
Rude1 wrote:
all im asking is if u would go for Enenthate,propionate or cypionate if mass was ur goal cost didnt matter and u were hoping for minimal side effects specialy relating to male pattern baldness if possible.and as for the hcg i took a look on the site and cant find any woulkd it be against site policy if i dropped a like for the british supplier so maybe u could see if they have a hcg im over looking.

Test is test, they are all the same in terms of building muscle and side effects, cyp and e are practically the same, cyp: 250mg/ml, E: 300mg/ml. Prop is a short estered test that must be injected EOD, more expensive but doesn't require a frontload.
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2012 16:42 by Juice.

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:41 #94157

• Juice
  • Junior Boarder
Inja wrote:
It's a matter of personal opinion.
Tamoxifen has the same test increasing action as clomiphene, except it binds with even higher affinity so works better... And I have personal experience to back it up.

Sorry to go off topic but have you spoken to Doctari about your views? Anyone else on the forum agree with you on this matter? Not trying to integrate you lol, just very curious

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:43 #94158

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
Cyp or Enan doesn't really matter. Many guys say the first holds more water though its very marginal if anything. So the latter is probably better. I would run prop EOD full cycle if I had the cash but that is a pain in the arse for a newbie.
So Enan it is.

Don't post your list. Jus google everything on the list to see what they all are. Ten min?
Sorry if I offend you

Test E and Tbol course 22 Feb 2012 16:49 #94159

• Inja
  • Gold Boarder
No Juice I have not spoken to Doctari. I base my views on science and experience.

Yes there are people around who agree with me and people who don't. Mr. Pumper did. Dunno if he still does. It is a topic still wrought with controversy the world over.
Sorry if I offend you