Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Sep 2016 13:05 #203532 by Triton
As mentioned in a previous thread I want to compete on stage in early 2019 and I will be 46 years old at that stage. I will quickly run down on my history and if I miss something just ask. In 2014 February I weighed 127 kg and felt bad emotional and physical and decided to join a gym with my only goal to loose weight.

Not a good photo just want to show fat content. Not to get in too much detail up to April 2015 I lost about 23 kg and ended up like next photo.

Just after this I went on self prescribed TRT and started of with 0.5 ml PGW test cyp once a week but after blood test found it too low and moved up to 1 ml test a week up to now. In February 2016 I tried tren with a 1800 calorie diet for two months and lost another 12 kg and ended up like this.

That was the leanest I have ever been and after that I decided to try a bulking cycle by eating more and I ended up with current photo below on the right hand side .

Sorry for the long mail but that is just my history up to now. Next phase I would like to try deca and I know I was supposed to try it before tren but with my calorie deficit tren was the better choice.
Any advice or questions on what my next step should be?
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Oupa, Rooi Bul 86, Obelix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Sep 2016 13:15 #203535 by Triton
Replied by Triton on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
Just to clarify my goal in 2019 I want to go on stage with at least 115 kg and very low fat my height is 1.87 meter and currently on 105 kg with a estimated 15 % fat. I am open to chemicals but don't want to stress out my liver and kidneys with orals unnecessary unless directly before competition. My main question now is to go on a bulking cycle for a year and gain mass or rather do it in steps on and off. My calorie intake at this stage vary front 2500 to 3200 but I can change as requested.

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
09 Sep 2016 14:27 #203536 by Rooi Bul 86
Replied by Rooi Bul 86 on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
Bulk with a focus on your Delta and Lats to get the V to create the illusion of a very small waist follow the advice given on keeping your waist small. Judges tend to be favouring the X frame again so work them wheels if you can add end keep size on your calves and legs that wil no doubt count in your favour many guys lack in the calf department.

It is on you. It always has been...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Triton

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
09 Sep 2016 15:53 #203541 by Hoosain
Replied by Hoosain on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
this is one thread i will follow closely.

One thing i noticed and respect is that you didn't set an impossible short term goal which could potentially be damaging by trying to achieve it.
Most guys i hear speaking about AAS in general think it's a magic potion and think they can reach goals like you set out within the next 6 months. They end up doing crazy cycles, not reaching their goal and doing damage to their body. In turn they give AAS an even worse name with their stupidity.

Your plan seems very well thought out seeing as you know what you want, gave yourself a decent timeline and you not rushing/forcing it. indicates that you know how much work is involved and are willing to put in the effort to reach your goals.

RESPECT brother and all the best with those goals. I won't even wish you luck because it looks like you got this and it will have nothing to do with luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86, Triton

• Havoc14
More
11 Sep 2016 08:58 #203571 by Havoc14
Replied by Havoc14 on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
@Triton i i was you i would save or if have finances i would do the Advanced Bulking and strength cycle in the sample cycle section.
:evil:

***When your about to give up remember those who said you could not do it***

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Sep 2016 13:38 #203576 by Triton

Havoc14 wrote: @Triton i i was you i would save or if have finances i would do the Advanced Bulking and strength cycle in the sample cycle section.
:evil:

Planning to do something similar with the deca,test and dianabol now in November will just drop the hgh and test prop this time. Hgh I will use the last three months before the competition. I never used deca before so will also start lower at 350 mg a week and maybe after first month will move to 600 mg.

• Oupa
More
11 Sep 2016 18:13 #203585 by Oupa
600mg deca at what weight?

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
11 Sep 2016 18:41 #203586 by Triton

Oupa wrote: 600mg deca at what weight?

Currently at 105 kg my estimate 15 % fat maybe little bit less I hope.

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Apr 2018 11:02 #215466 by Triton
I decided to try for athletic physics in two weeks time and not wait until next year and just need some advice on how to handle the last couple of days. Currently I am weighing 94 kg and on 1700 calories with 100 grams of carbs until this Saturday when I will cut all carbs. From Sunday to the following week wednesday no carbs to deplete and on thursday I will slowly bring carbs back with a hamburger and chips friday night for carb and sodium loading before the competition on Saturday on competition day no eating except for rice cake and peanut-butter. From Monday I will be adding water up to 10 liter on Thursday and from Friday at noon I will only be sipping limited water until the competition the next day. On the steroid side I am on still on 500 mg test cyp this week and next week I will stop the test to reduce waterbloat. For the past two weeks I have also been on 50 mg winstrol per day and will continue this until the Friday before the competition. I still haven't made a decision yet if i am going to take waterpills and will see how i look the morning of competition. Any suggestions on what I can do better as all my information is from youtube.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, FIllet, Rooi Bul 86, SamZ4000

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
09 Apr 2018 11:31 #215467 by Rooi Bul 86
Replied by Rooi Bul 86 on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
+1 for your progress looking good and solid your hard work shows.

It is on you. It always has been...

• Oupa
More
09 Apr 2018 21:16 #215498 by Oupa
Solid ! Good job. +1

• FIllet
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
10 Apr 2018 08:32 #215503 by FIllet
Replied by FIllet on topic Getting Triton to stage in 2019 at 46 years
A great transformation at your age +1.
Bet you feel like a million bucks opposed to the past...

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 Apr 2018 08:55 #215504 by Triton

FIllet wrote: A great transformation at your age +1.
Bet you feel like a million bucks opposed to the past...

Everything feels better more positive can do more and even sex life back to what it was in 20's

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Apr 2018 10:24 #215505 by admin
Fantastic job, well done.

• Triton
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
23 Apr 2018 12:56 - 23 Apr 2018 12:57 #215697 by Triton
Glad to say that I won my class and thank you to Admin and members for all the help the past couple of years. I want to post a competition photograph but this can identify the venue and me and I don't think admin will like that.

Last edit: 23 Apr 2018 12:57 by Triton.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FIllet