Lost all weight

• qalaqu
  • Topic Author
More
27 Apr 2019 12:51 #219564 by qalaqu
Lost all weight was created by qalaqu
Hi guys so it's been awhile since I've been on. Was going strong with training reached my goal and weighed in at 95. Until my fucking intestines decided to die and lost 27cm of it as well as 25kg in one month. Fuck all that hard work gone. Almost no muscle left at least have a flat stomach no. Just wondering how can I bounce back from this. I know hard work. But I also lost most of my strength. Any advice from you guys. Thx much appreciate the feed back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• qalaqu
  • Topic Author
More
27 Apr 2019 13:11 #219565 by qalaqu
Replied by qalaqu on topic Lost all weight
Just a bit more info the cut right done my stomach to bladder, so my core is a bit week now.

• Muscleaddict
More
27 Apr 2019 22:28 #219566 by Muscleaddict
Replied by Muscleaddict on topic Lost all weight
Sorry to hear that. Must be rough to go through. It would be irresponsible for us to recommend anything that your system might not be ready for yet after such intensive surgery. I would do what my doctor recommends for a few months at least until fully recovered. How long has it been now?
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, 00pump, Hoosain

• qalaqu
  • Topic Author
More
28 Apr 2019 07:06 #219569 by qalaqu
Replied by qalaqu on topic Lost all weight
Thanks for the reply. Yes it was really intense hard. No it's only been a month after surgery. Doc says another 6 months before I can get back. Just wanted to do some research. But yes still have to recover.

• mack
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
29 Apr 2019 06:46 #219572 by mack
Replied by mack on topic Lost all weight
For what it's worth, I would resist the temptation to exercise before the doc condones it, even if you feel up to it. I trained too soon after stomach surgery and paid dearly. Strongs - you'll get there

"Oscar Mike, Oscar Alpha One, confirm your name begins with Charlie"

• Pyroclasm
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
03 May 2019 18:49 - 03 May 2019 18:50 #219587 by Pyroclasm
Replied by Pyroclasm on topic Lost all weight
Sorry to hear that bud life has a cruel sense of humour. This is going to be with you for the future so please don't rush this just because you want to show how dedicated you are. Your entire abdominal structure has changed so be sure to listen to the doc and go about things in a clever way. You're gonna bounce back my dude just wait for your time to come. ;) +1

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.
Last edit: 03 May 2019 18:50 by Pyroclasm.