Coaches

• slaz007
  • Topic Author
More
21 Jan 2020 11:36 #220914 by slaz007
Coaches was created by slaz007
Hi All

Im thinking of using a coach for fine tuning.

I do a lot a of research on cycles, dieting and training etc and happy to experiment with products/diets. I keep logs to monitor progress, weight gain/loss, side effects etc.

But I feel I need a second opinion.

Any recommendations for a coach either online or around centurion area to assist with the above.

Im looking for someone who is a guru on the subject matters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gorillaz
More
08 Nov 2021 14:50 #226338 by Gorillaz
Replied by Gorillaz on topic Coaches
Same boat… but perhaps given privacy concerns here… is there an online resource or directory (not associated with this site) someone could recommend for these types of services? This would be massively appreciated.

• MPhilosopher
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
08 Nov 2021 23:43 #226340 by MPhilosopher
Replied by MPhilosopher on topic Coaches

slaz007 wrote: Hi All

I do a lot a of research on cycles, dieting and training etc and happy to experiment with products/diets. I keep logs to monitor progress, weight gain/loss, side effects etc.

Any recommendations for a coach either online or around centurion area to assist with the above.

At the end of the day, these "gurus" are rather stupid.

Very few people are fit to guide someone and give them health advice.

It would be easy to throw drugs at you that get you "results" but at the end of the day, most coaches are at best, conservative with dosages and will do less damage than another coach.

Do these coaches understand complex systems and pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics?
No. It is mainly broscience and "experience". That is not scientific enough.

End of the day, you must decide what you are willing to use/risk and hopefully under a docs supervision.

These forums are a great adjunct, but one person's word or experience does not satisfy the thoroughness of a science.

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
10 Nov 2021 18:46 #226341 by Rooi Bul 86
Replied by Rooi Bul 86 on topic Coaches
Hi, for a good coach I would go with any of these.

Empire or Jack Lotter

It is on you. It always has been...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jacktuary

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
11 Nov 2021 01:01 #226343 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic Coaches

Rooi Bul 86 wrote: Hi, for a good coach I would go with any of these.

Empire or Jack Lotter

Thanks bud

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
11 Nov 2021 01:08 #226344 by Empire

MPhilosopher wrote:

slaz007 wrote: Hi All

At the end of the day, these "gurus" are rather stupid.

Very few people are fit to guide someone and give them health advice.

It would be easy to throw drugs at you that get you "results" but at the end of the day, most coaches are at best, conservative with dosages and will do less damage than another coach.

Do these coaches understand complex systems and pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics?
No. It is mainly broscience and "experience". That is not scientific enough.

End of the day, you must decide what you are willing to use/risk and hopefully under a docs supervision.

These forums are a great adjunct, but one person's word or experience does not satisfy the thoroughness of a science.

Sadly, these day, most guys throw drugs at a situation and aren't titrating dose with training volume and food, I have seen a lot of coaches starting clients on 900mg to 1200mg a week, with a generic plan and don't monitor training volume and food intake.

These days for me, when I work with someone, I draw up their PED and diet and training together, if they aren't recovering on low dose as the volume is too high on weekly basis, food goes up, training volume stay the same, if still not recovering then dosage goes up..i start most clients these days on 300-400mg of test and then as the cycle goes on goes up to 900 to 1000mg depending on how many weeks and progress made.

I've seen generic plans of 4 sets of everything 4 to 5 exercises kind of plans starting with 600mg test and 600mg of equip or deca and as things go along throwing in tren and other drugs. Bit excessive. These days, I try and stay away from high doses as I have seen how proper training volume and food intake and recovery is needed more than drugs, but sadly most people go drugs first.

• Jacktuary
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
11 Nov 2021 10:30 #226355 by Jacktuary
Replied by Jacktuary on topic Coaches
empire is one of the best coaches in SA.

if u have money and arent afraid of being brutally handled through mental catastrophes. jack lotter

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
11 Nov 2021 11:19 #226356 by Empire
I appreciate the props bud.

Yeah look if you want a brutal approach to conforming jack is great, he worked with a friend of mine and he didn't really appreciate jacks "what I say goes attitude" asked questions about certain things and got told "this isn't my first rodeo " and got questioned with "are you on your period".

If that's the kind of thing that drives you to achieve, then great, his programming and protocols are solid, just I couldn't work with someone with that demeanor towards me. Hence why I coach myself these days.

• Gorillaz
More
16 Nov 2021 13:14 #226417 by Gorillaz

Rooi Bul 86 wrote: Hi, for a good coach I would go with any of these.

Empire or Jack Lotter

Thank you! Massively appreciated, Rooi Bul 86.

• Gorillaz
More
16 Nov 2021 13:17 #226418 by Gorillaz

vladtheimpaler wrote: empire is one of the best coaches in SA.

if u have money and arent afraid of being brutally handled through mental catastrophes. jack lotter

Thank you, Vlad!

• Gorillaz
More
16 Nov 2021 13:29 #226420 by Gorillaz

Empire wrote: I appreciate the props bud.

Yeah look if you want a brutal approach to conforming jack is great, he worked with a friend of mine and he didn't really appreciate jacks "what I say goes attitude" asked questions about certain things and got told "this isn't my first rodeo " and got questioned with "are you on your period".

If that's the kind of thing that drives you to achieve, then great, his programming and protocols are solid, just I couldn't work with someone with that demeanor towards me. Hence why I coach myself these days.

Empire, I’ve followed some of your guidance on this site already so believe your specific advice for me would be massively beneficial. I’m 48 and on TRT. I was a late starter andI do a cycle once or twice a year. Health is key for me but I do want to get more out of my training.

If you have the time, let me know how we can discuss please.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
16 Nov 2021 13:40 #226421 by Empire
Hey bud,

I can't give out contact details on here, admins rules, but if you find me on social media eg Instagram, I'm more than willing to help etc. If not I can try give you advice and guidance on a new topic on the forum.

• Xtreme
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 Dec 2021 00:49 #226523 by Xtreme
Replied by Xtreme on topic Coaches
I've only had 2 coaches in my lifetime both International and abit expensive.
John Meadows (rip) and Broderick Chavez. Broderick is on a different level when it comes to pharmacology. Wish I could also spend a few days with Dante trudel.
Im off Peds now for more than 3 years as my occupation does not allow a certain level of commitment towards the lifestyle anymore.

Looking at most of the plans local coaches give clients I can tell you most of them don't give 2 shits about your health. The cycles that are given to ladies especially make my skin crawl. Not suprised that most local female competitors sound like a teenage boy hitting puberty.

I would say locally your best bet would be empire.

T.b.h I personally don't like Jack lotter, he acts like he is some kind of special specimen that knows it all. But hey different strokes for different folks.

• Oupa
More
13 Dec 2021 08:40 #226524 by Oupa
Replied by Oupa on topic Coaches
Dont like jack either, use Empire.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Dec 2021 09:03 #226525 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Coaches
Just want to politely mention to not fucking email me asking for contact details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, Oupa, Empire, Obelix