General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Oct 2020 07:53 - 27 Oct 2020 12:45 #223885 by admin
Replied by admin on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion
PumpSeeker, there is some noise about another lockdown and they (gov & media) are most certainly advocating for a hard lockdown to return by claiming there's an increase in cases. We know it's bullshit and a result of increased testing, not to mention that the actual test is flawed and inaccurate as well.

Masks are mandatory in public so that the population can be constantly reminded about this imaginary threat and to spread fear, because people can be controlled easier through fear. COVID-19 is not a new disease, it's just another name for the common cold. It's a well known marketing tactic to slap a new name on something old to promote it as the next big thing. Corona viruses aren't new and just because this SARS-CoV-2 is a new mutation doesn't mean the body's immune system cannot adapt to fight it. New viruses come and go all the time and it has been happening for as long as life has been on this planet. It irritates me that people are freaking out over a pathetic virus with a survival rate of 99.8%. I have an idea why governments globally are milking this scam, but because of billions of people adhering to this rubbish I've come to the realisation that most are biologically and psychologically conditioned to be followers, they want to be led, they want to believe that someone is going to take care of them and that is why they keep supporting the very government that will ultimately destroy them, especially true in our case here in SA.
Last edit: 27 Oct 2020 12:45 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, Aconotine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PumpSeeker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
27 Oct 2020 23:55 #223892 by PumpSeeker
Replied by PumpSeeker on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion

admin wrote: PumpSeeker, there is some noise about another lockdown and they (gov & media) are most certainly advocating for a hard lockdown to return by claiming there's an increase in cases. We know it's bullshit and a result of increased testing, not to mention that the actual test is flawed and inaccurate as well.

Masks are mandatory in public so that the population can be constantly reminded about this imaginary threat and to spread fear, because people can be controlled easier through fear. COVID-19 is not a new disease, it's just another name for the common cold. It's a well known marketing tactic to slap a new name on something old to promote it as the next big thing. Corona viruses aren't new and just because this SARS-CoV-2 is a new mutation doesn't mean the body's immune system cannot adapt to fight it. New viruses come and go all the time and it has been happening for as long as life has been on this planet. It irritates me that people are freaking out over a pathetic virus with a survival rate of 99.8%. I have an idea why governments globally are milking this scam, but because of billions of people adhering to this rubbish I've come to the realisation that most are biologically and psychologically conditioned to be followers, they want to be led, they want to believe that someone is going to take care of them and that is why they keep supporting the very government that will ultimately destroy them, especially true in our case here in SA.

Very well put admin and I completely agree.

For masks, it's basically just a marketing tool like you mentioned. I had previously used the analogy of it being like how companies will give out free shirts to promote their brand. As Ivor Cummins concludes regarding masks, the previous 40 years of science never once recommends the use of masks for viral transmission mitigation, but all of a sudden in Feb 2020 we suddenly discard 40 years of science and do a 180.

• PumpSeeker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
27 Oct 2020 23:57 #223893 by PumpSeeker
Another phenomenal podcast that hammers the points home and touches on ideas for why governments are doing this:

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Nov 2020 14:46 #224192 by admin

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
25 Nov 2020 15:43 #224193 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion
So my mother has just been diagnosed with Covid-19. Super lethargic, headaches, sneezing etc. She also has been nauseous from the headaches. So it is by a decent degree harsher than the common Flu.

However here comes the fuck up, because she tested positive and told the path lab she is in contact with me and my father, the Government wants to come and test us both for COVID 19 in the next 3 to 5 days, with no charge which the results take 2 weeks. NOT A FUCK AM I BEING TESTED. the reason for it, if I am infected, then I just become one of the numbers that the government will use to have another lock down.

FUCK THAT.

• 00pump
More
25 Nov 2020 16:57 #224194 by 00pump
Replied by 00pump on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion
It's going to be your fault hahaa. Hope your mom recovers quick.

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Empire

• MPhilosopher
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
25 Nov 2020 16:59 - 25 Nov 2020 16:59 #224195 by MPhilosopher
Replied by MPhilosopher on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion

Empire wrote: So my mother has just been diagnosed with Covid-19. Super lethargic, headaches, sneezing etc. She also has been nauseous from the headaches. So it is by a decent degree harsher than the common Flu.

However here comes the fuck up, because she tested positive and told the path lab she is in contact with me and my father, the Government wants to come and test us both for COVID 19 in the next 3 to 5 days, with no charge which the results take 2 weeks. NOT A FUCK AM I BEING TESTED. the reason for it, if I am infected, then I just become one of the numbers that the government will use to have another lock down.

FUCK THAT.

You can get a test for under R1k for results within a day or two.
It's fucked up and should be free but for peace of mind and to prevent the spread it may be worth it for you if you are in contact with people.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2020 16:59 by MPhilosopher.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
25 Nov 2020 18:22 #224197 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion

MPhilosopher wrote:

Empire wrote: So my mother has just been diagnosed with Covid-19. Super lethargic, headaches, sneezing etc. She also has been nauseous from the headaches. So it is by a decent degree harsher than the common Flu.

FUCK THAT.

It's fucked up and should be free but for peace of mind and to prevent the spread it may be worth it for you if you are in contact with people.

i agree it should be free, but free or not, i am not getting it done.

by the time it is done, my mom will be better, and then it will take 2 weeks to report back the results, so what is the point because if I did have it, i would be over it by the time i get my results. And then they just use your numbers to justify the extension of this bullshit because of the "new wave".

they can arrest me if they want, but i refuse to have a test done.

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Nov 2020 12:34 #224206 by admin

Empire wrote:

MPhilosopher wrote:

FUCK THAT.

by the time it is done, my mom will be better, and then it will take 2 weeks to report back the results, so what is the point because if I did have it, i would be over it by the time i get my results. And then they just use your numbers to justify the extension of this bullshit because of the "new wave".

Respect. I agree.

I'm going to need a negative test if I want to cross the border in a few weeks, but what's the point because the virus has already spread everywhere so why are they still trying to stop people with this harmless virus to move around? Not to mention that the PCR test is not a suitable test to detect infections in the first place. Because governments across the world need the positive numbers to push their sinister agendas of which there are many... some obvious and many not so obvious at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PumpSeeker

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Nov 2020 15:14 #224207 by admin

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Nov 2020 08:12 - 27 Nov 2020 08:14 #224212 by admin

admin wrote:

Censoring:

Last edit: 27 Nov 2020 08:14 by admin.

• PumpSeeker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
27 Nov 2020 20:33 #224218 by PumpSeeker

admin wrote:

Empire wrote:

MPhilosopher wrote:

FUCK THAT.

Respect. I agree.

I'm going to need a negative test if I want to cross the border in a few weeks, but what's the point because the virus has already spread everywhere so why are they still trying to stop people with this harmless virus to move around? Not to mention that the PCR test is not a suitable test to detect infections in the first place. Because governments across the world need the positive numbers to push their sinister agendas of which there are many... some obvious and many not so obvious at the moment.

I'm also required to get tested to cross the border soon.Do you know if they use the PCR test or antibody test for this Admin? Cause if it's PCR, you're 100% spot on, it's the incorrect measuring/testing tool.

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Nov 2020 22:32 #224220 by admin
Will be PCR test. Absolutely pointless, inaccurate, money and time wasting nonsens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PumpSeeker

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 Jan 2021 10:01 - 21 Jan 2021 13:50 #224458 by admin
Private medical aids and private heath institutions are under attack and it's clear that the communist parasites want to destroy them in order to make way for the NHI (National health insurance). It looks very likely that the heath sector will be nationalised eventually (also helped by this scamdemic) and we all know how that will end by looking at Eskom, SAA, Denel, PetroSA and the list goes on so don't expect the NHI to be any different.

What does this have to do with us? The commies will look for any excuse to send you to your grave, so keep your use of anabolics and PED's private... and in light of the recent censorship of free-speech by tech companies they are clearly on the side of the commies. Don't discuss your use of anabolics on social media, they will add that to the pile of dirty little secrets that they have of you and they will happily disclose that to their communist comrades when they need to know about the skeletons in your closet should you require medical care.

Rest assured that this website does not log any personal details and this website does not "talk" to any other websites or trackers, just don't expose your identity out of stupidity/ignorance. Block your face when posting photos and don't use your real name or any contact details when posting on the forum.
Last edit: 21 Jan 2021 13:50 by admin. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, 00pump, Oupa, PumpSeeker, Aconotine, RedHulk, liveforyhwh

• RedHulk
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
22 Jan 2021 08:21 #224459 by RedHulk
Replied by RedHulk on topic General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion
Roger that sir. Thanks Admin and i fully agree. Keep it tight, keep it off the radar, especially from the bluddy commies. In the light of what's happening in the world today a low profile, off the grid is the way to go. The less the know about us, the better.

"Nothing like a good piece of gear."