Stanazol

• Grant
  • Topic Author
More
20 Feb 2008 16:02 #1200 by Grant
Stanazol was created by Grant
Hey Guys

I need some help with Stanazol, i got a bottle from a friend b-coz i would like to build muscle, i started gym about a month ago and i want to speed up the process of building, Can i use stanazol as a first time user? and is it a good product?

Someone told me it will be better to start on Dinabol and depatron? if that the right spelling for it.

And if i start how quick can one grow?

I am 23 and about 74kgs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 Feb 2008 09:44 #1213 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Stanazol
Grant, I think it's too soon for you to use juice. Maybe train for another year and figure out what routine and diet works best for you and as soon as that is perfect then look at anabolics.

But if you really have to, then rather look at something like Testen 300.

Also do some reading on PCT ect.

• Grant
  • Topic Author
More
21 Feb 2008 10:59 #1214 by Grant
Replied by Grant on topic Stanazol
But if i had to use know, will it be a bad thing? and i spoke to someone and he said i should rather go on depatron and dinabol. What do you think?

Thanks for the help

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 Feb 2008 12:00 #1215 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Stanazol
Grant wrote:

But if i had to use know, will it be a bad thing? and i spoke to someone and he said i should rather go on depatron and dinabol. What do you think?

Thanks for the help

You probably mean Depotrone and Dianabol?

Anyway... I don't think it will be a bad thing, but if I were you, I wouldn't use Dianabol just yet. Depotrone on the other hand is fine, you see Testen is "Testosterone Enanthate" and Depotrone is "Testosterone Cypionate" so there isn't any difference except for the small difference in the ester sizes. The effects of Testen and Depotrone are exactly the same.

See how your body reacts to the Testosterone and if you can handle the side-effects you can add dianabol to your second cycle. Personally I don't like dianabol because it's estrogenic activity is too high for me.

• Doctari
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
21 Feb 2008 13:23 #1217 by Doctari
Replied by Doctari on topic Stanazol
Grant, not to be nasty about it - you come here for advice. Good, solid advice was given and you throw it to the pigs, because "someone" says this or that. If you are going to follow his suggestions in anyway, why bother to ask our opinions??? Man, you don't even know how to spell the products correctly, but you want to inject them into your bum, just because "someone" else says so.........

Knowledge is power!

• Mr K
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
22 Feb 2008 15:42 #1242 by Mr K
Replied by Mr K on topic Stanazol
Im with Doc

Grant go to gym first , train , eat , sleep , grow...You dont need juice , you just need to train.

• MxT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
23 Feb 2008 11:11 #1257 by MxT
Replied by MxT on topic Stanazol
Sing it on the mountain!!!

No Preservatives. 100% Juice