Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nolvadex 20-40mg ED for Estrogen Control

Nolvadex 20-40mg ED for Estrogen Control 28 Aug 2018 22:09 #217321

• DruOmedra
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 92
Hi guys,

In my quest to learn more about AAS I've delved into an E-Book called Anabolics, released in 2010. It cites a lot of studies and research done.

However, when it comes to their sample cycle section it seems completely outdated;

Or is this a fair practice? The dosages seem low and for almost every cycle they recommend Tamoxifen/Nolva and only for cycles stacking compounds do they mention Arimidex.

Your thoughts on this?

I'm trying to piece together a decent Test/Deca/Oral - bridge cycle and I'm running into constant roadblocks where I end up questioning what I'm reading, rather than learning from it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nolvadex 20-40mg ED for Estrogen Control 28 Aug 2018 22:30 #217322

• SamZ4000
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 184
Hey.
I have this same book. The info is outdated for sure. Compared to the info nd knowledge available now.

On your cycle. Test you be higher then deca. Due to deca been highly suppressive. On your orals thats up to you to decide what you want to use.

Arimidex is to control estrogen related sides. Read more on this site. It has everything you need to know
The following user(s) said Thank You: DruOmedra

Nolvadex 20-40mg ED for Estrogen Control 29 Aug 2018 04:20 #217323

• Morrgear
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 99
I wouldn’t say it’s outdated but a different point of view. John Meadows subscribes to this thinking. His view, which does talk to the science, is that estrodial is anabolic so reducing it dramatically with a Arimidex/ Letro or Aromasin ( AÍ) is counterproductive to growth. Of course you don’t want this estradiol to bind to receptor sites in say your nipples (causing gyno) therefore using a SERM like Nolvadex resolves this buy binding to these receptor sites protecting you from the sides. John only uses AI’s close to como to get rid of the water retention and assist with fat reduction.

I personally tried this and since I am a hyper Aromatizer it ensured I had no gyno symptoms however with really high estradiol I had zero libido. Hence I use Aromasin.
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 04:22 by Morrgear.

Nolvadex 20-40mg ED for Estrogen Control 29 Aug 2018 07:57 #217324

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Thank you received: 1158
Last year Seth Feroce also mentioned he runs nolvadex in his cycles for the exact reasen Morgear mentioned and only once e2 starts becoming an issue does he switch to Adex but he also mentions to not even start a cycle if you do not have Adex on hand
It is on you. It always has been...