Test and Deca cycle

• Donky Kong
  • Topic Author
More
09 May 2019 20:22 #219644 by Donky Kong
Test and Deca cycle was created by Donky Kong
Hi all,

I'm currently in week 5 of 50mg tbol ED and 500mg sustanon a week. Seeing good results. I'm finishing the tbol now and was going to just carry on with test and proviron till week 12. I know deca is a long eater but could I add in for 10 weeks? Would I drop the test dosage? What benefits does deca have over plain test? Why would should i consider it at all vs just staying in test. I'm 40 years old 12% bf and 100kg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gym_Junkie
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 May 2019 22:24 #219645 by Gym_Junkie
Replied by Gym_Junkie on topic Test and Deca cycle
How many cycles have you done?

So you want to run deca from now till week 15 but stop test at week 12?

Also, if you are seeing good gains and happy then I would just stick with what you got and save the deca for the next cycle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donky Kong

• SamZ4000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 May 2019 00:23 #219646 by SamZ4000
Replied by SamZ4000 on topic Test and Deca cycle

Donky Kong wrote: Hi all,

I'm currently in week 5 of 50mg tbol ED and 500mg sustanon a week. Seeing good results. I'm finishing the tbol now and was going to just carry on with test and proviron till week 12. I know deca is a long eater but could I add in for 10 weeks? Would I drop the test dosage? keep test the same throught the cycle

What benefits does deca have over plain test? read more on the site deca is a different compound from test is a 19NOR

Why would should i consider it at all for strength nd joints vs just staying in test. I'm 40 years old 12% bf and 100kg

• SamZ4000
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 May 2019 00:24 #219647 by SamZ4000
Replied by SamZ4000 on topic Test and Deca cycle
RUN test longer then deca always

• Mfezdro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 May 2019 08:51 #219650 by Mfezdro
Replied by Mfezdro on topic Test and Deca cycle
Thing is your cycle is going well, now you feel like adding would be a good idea, typically its not, stick to your plan.
If you insist then look at NPP, at least it's a short ester and clears much quicker. Running Deca as an afterthought just for joints would be a mistake in my opinion. Rather get your gains off this one and plan a proper test, NPP/Deca cycle, structured like suggested above.

I ran NPP and to be honest I wouldn't suggest just throwing it in there. You will need other compounds on hand if you do run it, rather plan it properly.

My comments are not advice, medical or otherwise. I am not a medical practitioner. Always consult your Doctor before making decisions.

• Donky Kong
  • Topic Author
More
10 May 2019 09:25 #219651 by Donky Kong
Replied by Donky Kong on topic Test and Deca cycle
Thank you gents for the good advise gonna stick to my current plan and will plan a proper deca stack on the next one

• Pyroclasm
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
17 May 2019 18:33 #219675 by Pyroclasm
Replied by Pyroclasm on topic Test and Deca cycle
You can always use NPP instead. First 5 weeks on cycle always goes well with the orals and lots of water uptake into the muscles, so for it isn't really an indication.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.