Cutting cycle

• TheGifted13
  • Topic Author
More
12 Jun 2020 20:08 #222555 by TheGifted13
Cutting cycle was created by TheGifted13
Hey guys!

I trust all is well,
I'd just like to share my cutting cycle that I would like to run and see if anyone has suggestions or advice for me.

Cycle breakdown:
Week 1-12:
3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
= 1ml Test prop
1ml Tren A

Throughout the week:
50mg Winstrol
40mg Clen

I was thinking of maybe running Test E on 600mg a week before hitting the 12 week cut just so the flow of test is running at a nice juicy level.

Arimidex on hand.

PCT protocol as follows:
HCG
Nolvadex
Clomid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jooceboi456
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 Jun 2020 03:00 #222556 by jooceboi456
Replied by jooceboi456 on topic Cutting cycle
I can put money on it that the admins will ask why you didn't post your age,height,weight,bodyfat percentage and previous steroid cycle history. Also 1ml test prop and 1ml tren ace doesn't help us very much to know what dose that is. but dont run winstrol and clen for 12 weeks straight... make sure you have the necessary ancillaries to support your organs and hormone balance. but seeing as im no expert,wait for what the admins have to say but post the required stats in the meantime so that an informed decision can be made based upon that
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

• jooceboi456
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 Jun 2020 03:14 #222557 by jooceboi456
Replied by jooceboi456 on topic Cutting cycle
But let me take a shot at this...

Test e 600mg 1 week before running the test prop and tren ace isn't going to have any benefit. 5 or 6 weeks yeah but no need to go high.. probably 400mg or 500mg will do the job just fine. keep your arimidex on hand to control estrogen levels...

i'll be honest i can't give much advice on tren as i never used it but keep caber on hand in case your prolactin levels start to mess around. just dont go crazy with the dose. also im sure tren ace needs to be pinned daily and not eod. personally i dont even use test prop when i cut ( i used test e and i got pretty damn shredded if i say so myself ),but i dont see anything wrong with test prop either so whatever floats your boat there. you'll have to start using arimidex eod to help shed off water weight,dose will depend on your body but probs 0.5mg eod maybe 1mg if you're very sensitive..

winstrol just use that in the last 3 or 4 weeks to really dry out.. it messes your joints up and that'll mess your training up...also really harsh on the organs so there's that as well... use clen when you actually need it... burn fat from being in a calorie deficit.... once you start to struggle a bit then bring in the clen and watch it work its magic.

but this is just my 2cents, id post an example of a cycle but given no body stats id just be wasting everyones time
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheGifted13

• Oupa
More
13 Jun 2020 12:12 #222566 by Oupa
Replied by Oupa on topic Cutting cycle
12 weeks winstrol or am i reading shit wrong?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
13 Jun 2020 12:15 #222567 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic Cutting cycle
running Winstrol and tren for 12 weeks is a disaster waiting to happen, hear this out :

Winstrol drys your joints out pretty rapidly and puts major strain on those tendons. Tren makes you really strong, massive strength increases with dry joints and tendons, welcome to injury.

you would actually have a better cycle running 2 compounds, test prop, and Anavar.

clen at 40mcg per day for longer than a week is also useless, you need to take clen in a pyramid fashion, week 1 40mcg, week 2 80mcg, week 3 120mcg, 2 weeks off and repeat.

to be honest you could just cut on 300mg of test a week. I did a whole comp prep on 140mg cypionate and then 5 weeks out Winstrol Anavar and Masteron.

your cut has all to do with your diet not so much the drugs you use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456, LesDoctor, TheGifted13

• TheGifted13
  • Topic Author
More
13 Jun 2020 15:21 #222568 by TheGifted13
Replied by TheGifted13 on topic Cutting cycle
Thanks for the reply bro!
Sorry for not giving all the details as I was a bit rushed yesterday

Height: 182cm
BF: 16% (thereabout)

Injectables:
10 week-
Test E = 600mg a week

11-17week-
Test prop = 300mg a week
Tren A = 300mg a week

Week 14-17
Winstrol 50mg a day
Clen 40mg a day

Sorry guys :P

• Muscleaddict
More
13 Jun 2020 20:18 - 13 Jun 2020 20:19 #222569 by Muscleaddict
Replied by Muscleaddict on topic Cutting cycle
You didn't give your body weight. Effective doses are directly proportional to your weight, so it's important.

That's a lot of tren ace for most people. Have you used tren before? Tren ace is such a fast acting ester that you never go longer than EOD on shots. You will feel the difference in your mood swings and side effects. Fri-Monday is too long to wait.

That's an unnecessary amount of gear to run overall. On a cut 300-600mg max is more than enough test. Be more concerned about what you're eating.

Make sure your blood pressure and heart rate is good before you start otherwise when you add the clen to the tren life can get quite unpleasant.
Last edit: 13 Jun 2020 20:19 by Muscleaddict.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456

• TheGifted13
  • Topic Author
More
13 Jun 2020 21:54 #222573 by TheGifted13
Replied by TheGifted13 on topic Cutting cycle
94kg

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
14 Jun 2020 07:58 #222574 by Empire
eat roughly 2000 to 2200 calories, use 300mg test e a week, you will cut. dont need to complicated things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LesDoctor

• Oupa
More
18 Jun 2020 11:45 #222625 by Oupa

Empire wrote:
clen at 40mcg per day for longer than a week is also useless, you need to take clen in a pyramid fashion, week 1 40mcg, week 2 80mcg, week 3 120mcg, 2 weeks off and repeat.

So this is all useless according to you?

www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/forum/2-anabo...buterol?limitstart=0

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
18 Jun 2020 12:24 - 18 Jun 2020 12:36 #222626 by Empire
to be honest, anything that comes out of failedorgasms, i mean pyroclasms pie hole i classify as horse shit. If you knew what he looked like you wouldn't even take advice from him about buying creatine. The guy looks like the only thing he lifts is a packet of 2-minute noodles.

You gotta take away the fact that experience, not even my own but a hell of a lot of guys to show that titrating clen up and cycling it is the best option.

Beta2 receptor burn out is a thing, so you have to titrate the dosing up, so if you start at 20mcg and go up by 20mcg each week till hitting max dosing of 120-160mcg (120 for women,160 for men) before taking a 2-week break then so be it. When using clen it is so predictable, you know when the diet is right that you will be depleted faster, and when you come off there will be a bit of water rebound due to glycogen stores not recovering enough.

Experience trumps that knowledge, also that whole Benedryl/beta sleep idea doesn't work either, as Doctari taught me in I think 2010 when I sat with him at the SA champs, the only drug is known to boost beta2 receptors is Ketofin. I however can't do it this way as it makes the clen stronger and then i get massive anxiety, i even personally dont use clen anymore due to the anxiety, i use Albuterol as it is in and out faster. if you are using Ketofin and clen you shouldn't really need 60 to 80mcg.
Last edit: 18 Jun 2020 12:36 by Empire.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
18 Jun 2020 12:39 #222628 by Empire
what I forgot to add is, you can run clen for months at a time, there will be a good anabolic effect from it, however, if you are using it as a thermogenic agent it has diminishing returns if you don't play with the dosing.

• Oupa
More
18 Jun 2020 16:26 #222632 by Oupa

Empire wrote: to be honest, anything that comes out of failedorgasms, i mean pyroclasms pie hole i classify as horse shit. If you knew what he looked like you wouldn't even take advice from him about buying creatine. The guy looks like the only thing he lifts is a packet of 2-minute noodles.

Not how you talk about your customers bro. Thats fucked dude !

About the rest of your post, the method discussed in that post worked well for many people over the years, if it didnt for you, tough shit, its still not classified as useless.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
18 Jun 2020 17:43 #222634 by Empire
You are allowed to have your opinion. As I am mine.

• Oupa
More
18 Jun 2020 18:19 #222636 by Oupa

Empire wrote: You are allowed to have your opinion. As I am mine.

I get you. Just keep clients info to yourself, its not on and Pyro aint my bro.

Just sayin