Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invite by Oupa

Invite by Oupa 29 Jun 2020 20:42 #222731

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
Brothers & Sisters

Howzit.

Whats the feel to jump onboard a "live forum cycle" with me and my wife? We all cycle & share as one team.

Brothers fall in with me on the cycle compounds, rotations and dosages till December & Our ladies fall in line with the cycle i have planned for my wife.

Please dont ask what diets, programs and shit, it will be discussed here in detail.

The plan is to kick off on the 20th of July 2020.

Tell your bro's, here comes something fcking unique B)

Yes or No
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2020 20:47 by Oupa.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Invite by Oupa 29 Jun 2020 21:14 #222733

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Newb but not so newb
  • Thank you received: 30
Hey oupa.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "live forum cycle".

Do you mean that you and your wife will be sharing updates on your PED cycles or should everyone share their cycle.

I'm a bit confused.

As long as it brings more knowledge on the forum (so i can absorb it) then im 100% with it.

Invite by Oupa 29 Jun 2020 22:55 #222734

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 133
vladtheimpaler wrote:
Hey oupa.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "live forum cycle".

Do you mean that you and your wife will be sharing updates on your PED cycles or should everyone share their cycle.

I'm a bit confused.

As long as it brings more knowledge on the forum (so i can absorb it) then im 100% with it.

I think what Oupa is saying is he and his wife are going to do a cycle, and then whomever wants to join him and his wife are welcome to do so and it will be live on here as he will update and others to follow as he does. It sounds interesting and fun however, as Oupa is long in the game, I don't think this should be for everyone but rather the more experienced users. I for example will be unable to participate, this covid shit has pretty much meant I have lost my job, company is just looking for ways of getting rid of us without having to pay us severence...so no cash to spare...as well as, I think I finally got my normal test back on par, no trt for a few months now and I am feeling as ok as can be so I guess that I am gonna be out of the juice game for awhile now...keep myself in check and keep my health on par. But very interested to follow this and see how it goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vladtheimpaler

Invite by Oupa 30 Jun 2020 07:24 #222735

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
In it to win it brother

Invite by Oupa 30 Jun 2020 10:54 #222738

• Oupa
It will be a low dose rotational cycle that is safe for everyone to use. The results are very good if you stick to the plans.

You cannot find this cycle anywhere online, as it will be live as we move along. The rotation of injectable and oral usage will be discussed, and obviously my dosage and a 80kg male will not be the same.

If we have enough interest in this, there will be info up that will give you your dosage per weight.

Example

Injectable

Test dosage Under 80kg - x
Test dosage Over 80kg - 100kg
Test dosage over 100kg +

Oral

Winstrol dosage Under 80kg - x
Winstrol dosage Over 80kg - 100kg
Winstrol dosage over 100kg +

and so on...
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 10:55 by Oupa.

Invite by Oupa 30 Jun 2020 13:29 #222739

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 2989
Could be fun. Oupa what are you planning to use and how long? Okes need some time to get all the compounds ordered and delivered. I was planning to start a cycle in the next few weeks, and I only use low doses so maybe. Depending on what the compounds are and my blood work.

Invite by Oupa 30 Jun 2020 14:45 #222740

• Oupa
Muscleaddict wrote:
Could be fun. Oupa what are you planning to use and how long? Okes need some time to get all the compounds ordered and delivered. I was planning to start a cycle in the next few weeks, and I only use low doses so maybe. Depending on what the compounds are and my blood work.

Would be awesome to have you onboard brother. Admin & Pump to join in this Once off adventure :whistle: . Its been a while since we "had sports" :evil:

@ MA

Calculated around 18 weeks. Kick off planned around 20 July 2020.

Test compounds for first 4 weeks is a Blend of Test Esters. 1 x vial will last 9 pins, so that's basically 5 weeks. After that we will continue on E or Cyp, but lower the dosage depending on what we plan next ;)

Second Injectable starting off with the Test Blend is Nandrolin short ester. NPP would be best, as i dont want to continue the long ester Deca after the short has worked out. We will replace the NPP.

No orals for the first 5 weeks.

For the diet needs and also cycle discussions, lets have a chat to DJ, and one or two others.

Cycle support for the first 5 weeks will be minimal, its not strenuous on the body and as i know there will be budget issues for many. Fuck you Covid.

For the girls, i recommend getting hold of some Anavar that will last 6 weeks. If your lady does not mind injectables, find Primobolon, preferably 100mg/1ml. RI have found that 200mg/ml doesnt work so lekke with a girls bum. If she doesnt want to inject, you can use the orals. She will drop the var and add another oral by week 10, but that will be discussed soon.
Last Edit: 30 Jun 2020 14:56 by Oupa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict

Invite by Oupa 01 Jul 2020 08:05 #222749

• RedHulk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Thanks for the invite Oupa, awesome idea! I would definitely be keen to do something like this I just won't be able to join in now. Still have a few weeks of PCT 3 left and then I want to do my heaviest cycle yet.
"Nothing like a good piece of gear."

Invite by Oupa 01 Jul 2020 09:47 #222754

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
Haha.

If I was younger and my health was not an issue I would have hoped on board. I'm pretty much as balanced as I can be with all my medication working exactly as it should in a synergy with each other.

I will watch this thread closely and be envious of all the gains being made. Good luck guys!
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 01:11 #222780

• john.elton
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Why not give the dosages in mg/kg? For example test E 5mg/kg.

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 09:27 #222781

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 295
i am about to embark on a little journey too, i am currently on 130mg TRT dose test and going to add in 30mg of Tbol daily for 10 weeks, low dose, long period, taking me up to 340mg total a week, i would possibly push maybe a little more test to 150mg and maybe 200mg equi or something for the period, but i am trying to keep my dosing like 350mg to 450mg total per week.

nutrition i am currently trying out a CKD style diet, Monday to Saturday protein and fats at 2700 calories daily and weekends carbs only, low fat and low protein. so far my weight is stable at 102kgs, bodyfat is coming down so will be interesting to see if i push calories to 3000 during the week if i gain weight or just recomp at this weight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 15:39 #222789

• Triton
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I wished the gyms were opened then I would have joined but now with my limited training not worth it. Could I still join for the experience of a proper cycle?

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 15:57 #222790

• Oupa
Triton wrote:
I wished the gyms were opened then I would have joined but now with my limited training not worth it. Could I still join for the experience of a proper cycle?

Sal befok wees as jy join.

Not long before it opens, my guesstimate around 15th. If not, fcuk :huh:
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2020 15:57 by Oupa.

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 18:18 #222802

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Oupa

Wish I could join, all I need is the Test to start this but PGW has no stock at the moment and no indication when they will be back to normal.

If they had I would order and join the squad, sounds like a great idea and I will follow along the thread for sure if I can’t join

Best of luck to you and lucky others who join you on this journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 21:13 #222806

• Oupa
prohunt wrote:
Oupa

Wish I could join, all I need is the Test to start this but PGW has no stock at the moment and no indication when they will be back to normal.

If they had I would order and join the squad, sounds like a great idea and I will follow along the thread for sure if I can’t join

Best of luck to you and lucky others who join you on this journey

Thx man.

Send a msg, they might be able to assist

www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/contact-us
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 21:49 #222808

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Already did but thanks

Invite by Oupa 02 Jul 2020 21:57 #222809

• Oupa
prohunt wrote:
Already did but thanks

It will be attended to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

Invite by Oupa 03 Jul 2020 17:33 #222822

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
00pump wrote:

I will watch this thread closely and be envious of all the gains being made. Good luck guys!

Me too. Keen to just watch and learn.

I always joke and say, I steal with my eyes and ears (free education).

Invite by Oupa 05 Jul 2020 18:48 #222827

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 429
Seeing as this is happening, good time for me to mention this.

I’m in the business of fabrication and since COVID have been getting a lot of requests for fitness equipment. Biggest seller has been pull up and dip bars. Have done a few squat racks which doubles for bench press as well. Then we have another seller which was the bag brackets for punching bags.

We just finished up some equipment for a client who wanted custom designs and after some planning we got close to what he wanted while at the same time marking all my strength and safety checks.

If any guys are keen on this we could probably indicate by a “thank you” on this post (so that I avoid hijacking this thread any more than I already have). If there is enough interest(in the form of thank you’s) I can create a thread as to how we can go about things.

Please note this will be for Cape Town guys only. Pull up and dip bars however can be shipped at buyers expense and for their own fitment.

Sorry Oupa for the hijack. Just figured I can assist some guys as it’s been a tough time for everyone with their fitness and training.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2020 18:50 by Hoosain. Reason: Added a few words

Invite by Oupa 05 Jul 2020 20:07 #222828

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 2989
Hoosain wrote:
Seeing as this is happening, good time for me to mention this.

I’m in the business of fabrication and since COVID have been getting a lot of requests for fitness equipment.

Yes, that could help some guys out, but before we go any further contact Admin to discuss it as no advertising is not allowed on the forum without prior consent and arrangement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoosain, Aconotine

Invite by Oupa 06 Jul 2020 09:47 #222829

• Empire
  • Expert
So oupa, how are you wanting to do this? cos I am probably going to start my cycle today/log. decided to go for 250mg test Cyp, 200mg equi a week, and then 30mg tbol daily.

Invite by Oupa 06 Jul 2020 10:48 #222830

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Empire wrote:
So oupa, how are you wanting to do this? cos I am probably going to start my cycle today/log. decided to go for 250mg test Cyp, 200mg equi a week, and then 30mg tbol daily.

Which brands brother?

Invite by Oupa 06 Jul 2020 13:09 #222836

• Empire
  • Expert
UPA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Z

Invite by Oupa 06 Jul 2020 13:52 #222839

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
@Oupa, what type of training protocol will you be following? And what brands will you be using?
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2020 13:54 by ninjajuice. Reason: added question

Invite by Oupa 06 Jul 2020 15:37 #222840

• Empire
  • Expert
well, i am ready to go...

Last Edit: 06 Jul 2020 15:38 by Empire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjajuice, Colt, Mr Z