Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ?

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 08:43 #222750

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Newb but not so newb
  • Thank you received: 30
This morning More Plates More Dates released a video and it was sent by my friend through to me. He has claimed that 1g EQ/week crashed his E2 however he didnt do bloodwork during the cycle which is a super big bummer. However I've been researching it thoroughly becaue its so damn interesting !!!

I think some of these "bro science" is up to something.

www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/gb6up...are&utm_medium=web2x

So im going to be using both as data finders however I would like to point out that they maybe missed something with the aromatization.

Why it could aromatize roughly 50% of that like T does...

So - in Llewellyn's famous anabolic steroid book he reference this study:
sci-hub.tw/10.1210/endo-71-6-920

Now ive read that study from top to bottom but i cannot find 1 Boldenone metabolite - a few "Boldione" but not Boldenone.

Now in his other book he references this:
www.researchgate.net/publication/2844100...child_and_adolescent

I still can't find Boldenone. - I think he made an error with Boldione and Boldenone...

In this study we find that all these are the metabolites for EQ -

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bms.1200210104

5β‐androst‐1‐en‐17β‐ol‐3‐one

5β‐androst‐1‐ene‐3α,17β‐diol

5β‐androst‐1‐en‐3α‐ol‐17‐one

5β‐androst‐1‐en‐6β‐ol‐3,17‐dione

5β‐androst‐1‐ene‐3,17‐dione

5α‐androst‐1‐ene‐3,17‐dione (aka 1-AD)

androsta‐1,4‐diene‐3,17‐dione (aka ADD)

androsta‐1,4‐diene‐6β,17β‐diol‐3‐one

androsta‐1,4‐dien‐6β‐ol‐3,17‐dione

ADD - l,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione converts to roughly half of that of testosterone - So maybe did Llewellyn use ADD and l,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione to show it converts to roughly half of that of testosterone

NOW WAIT...

Why it could possibly have an AI.

www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/res...19ws_w._schanzer.pdf

Wada has clearly done a study on Boldenone saying it has an AI metabolite... Maybe im not that far off...
“Differentiation between the administration of the aromatase inhibitor
Androstatrienedione, and the anabolic androgenic steroids Boldione and
Boldenone”
W. Schanzer, M.K. Parr (German Sport University, Cologne, Germany)

ATD is classified as an aromatase inhibitor.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/13472 - thats the apparent AI metabolite.

What do you guys think ?
(According to the data it means it aromatizes and it has an AI meaning i think it has 0 effect on E2.)

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I really just couldnt find it on the forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 09:16 #222751

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 295
well, I know that William and Bill Roberts and even Broderick Chavez have said that it could be an alternative to testosterone for TRT due to the 50% conversion rate.

I would say that Primobolan has more of an AI effect than Boldenone from my experiences, but that's just my experiences and have no evidence to back that up. I personally feel that someone who was to run say 250mg test C a week, 250mg Equi a week, and 200mg Masteron/primo a week would have very little estrogenic side effects and have incredibly good lean hard dry gains. and even that cycle would be a decent cycle for someone who is in the 90-100kg range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, vladtheimpaler

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 09:45 #222753

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Newb but not so newb
I will try and find evidence on Primo. But ive used EQ before at low dosage - and i can say that i felt the same E2 wise on mast with test and EQ with test. But my e2 hasnt crashed on either...

Thanks for the response @Empire i just find this stuff fascinating...

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 10:26 #222755

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
Any excess testosterone will convert to excess estrogen. You cannot work on signs like gynecomastia when looking at excess estrogen. You may never develop gynecomastia but increasing the likelihood of prostate cancer. That is why you don't use SERMs to block the receptor you use an AI and see exactly how much estrogen is floating around the body. Over 250mg of testosterone a week, unless you are some rare individual you are going to have elevated estrogen, using masteron or any other steroid is not going to lower that excess estrogen floating around your body or at least to clinical levels, estrogen blockers create huge guess work on their part as they selective and you might not see symptoms manifest themselves the way in which they would without them, but when you doing this stuff you need to do it properly and using an AI and a lab will give you this level of accuracy. Masteron on its own may show some level of success but I would like to see any person on 500mg of testosterone a week using masteron only and see where their E2 levels are sitting. So much of this has gained traction due to their uses in very early years with breast cancer but that does not mean that they should be the first line of defense just so you don't develop gynecomastia for example.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 10:28 by 00pump.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, mack, Hoosain

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 10:35 #222756

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Newb but not so newb
Hey pump- i didnt go with gyno seemingly even tabasco makes my nips flare up.

I went with water weight. I was eating consistent in diet but thend ropped 1 kg when i started supplementing the EQ low dose. however on can argue metabolism increase etc etc. Either way i didnt gain ANY water weight in the end thats why I think it does aromatize but it has mild/weak AI effects on the body.

I totally agree the idea behind E2 affected thing that its either:
1. minimal
2. non existent
w
with mast and EQ. Primo i dont know about...

Ive heard of people use 1g EQ a week with 250mg test claim they have low e2 and that a few dbols helped their insomnia and depression due to low e2. But thats purely anecdotal. If i have money oneday ill do some bloodtests while on EQ and test vs same test dosage with no EQ.

Boldenone - Does it aromatize or is it a weak AI ? 01 Jul 2020 10:43 #222757

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
vladtheimpaler wrote:
Hey pump- i didnt go with gyno seemingly even tabasco makes my nips flare up.

I went with water weight. I was eating consistent in diet but thend ropped 1 kg when i started supplementing the EQ low dose. however on can argue metabolism increase etc etc. Either way i didnt gain ANY water weight in the end thats why I think it does aromatize but it has mild/weak AI effects on the body.

I totally agree the idea behind E2 affected thing that its either:
1. minimal
2. non existent
w
with mast and EQ. Primo i dont know about...

Ive heard of people use 1g EQ a week with 250mg test claim they have low e2 and that a few dbols helped their insomnia and depression due to low e2. But thats purely anecdotal. If i have money oneday ill do some bloodtests while on EQ and test vs same test dosage with no EQ.

And that is the problem you going on symptoms and how they manifest. And if something is selective here but not selective elsewhere does not mean your E2 is low. The only way I'll be convinced is purely by a lab result while running XYZ. All these posts or videos you watch people just talk and talk and its very frustrating that blood work is not presented. Just by cleaning up your diet and eating correctly will help excess water.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2020 10:45 by 00pump.