Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TRT and Blasting

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 13:57 #222901

  • prohunt
  • prohunt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 64
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Karma: 2
Hey there all, hope everyone is doing great.

Quick question for the pro’s out there.

I am currently doing TRT at 35mg EOD (Pfizer Depo), this is roughly 130mg a week. My question is when I transition into a blast (no crazy doses for me, something like 300 to 350mg a week) would you recommend I stick to my 35mg Pfizer and add the difference in mg to the same injection using PGW Cyp EOD? Meaning still use my 35mg Pfizer and add 50mg PGW. Or should I just go PGW for the entire shot and duration of the cycle? Then follow up with regular TRT protocol when done the blast.

Not sure what you guys on TRT do or would recommend but curious to see which path you think would be best.

Thanks guys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colt

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 14:20 #222902

  • Mr Z
  • Mr Z's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 157
  • Thank you received: 26
  • Karma: 0
Hey Bro. I would save my proper pharmaceutical Test strictly for TRT and blast only using underground test.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 14:37 #222903

  • MPhilosopher
  • MPhilosopher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 105
  • Thank you received: 23
  • Karma: 0
Mathematically speaking you would still have some % error.

Since the pharmaceutical is likely more expensive, save it for when you want to get your dosage 100% accurate, and obviously for longer durations like TRT.

I cannot see another justification for mixing them since they're the same compound/ester etc.
Kinda just seems like you'd be tampering with the pharma grade test (not any insult to the PGW test as I have only heard good things)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 14:45 #222904

  • prohunt
  • prohunt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 64
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Karma: 2
Thanks a bunch

The PGW works great and I have no doubt that it really does work. Just wanted to check if anyone here recommends mixing the two as a mate of mine does it but I also don’t see the point even in the UGL test is underdosed a little at 350mg a week it will still be more than the TRT dose
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 15:48 #222905

  • Colt
  • Colt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 271
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: 0
The word "Blasting" caught my eye. I am busy reading an article, and in the article it says:

"When abusing steroids to body build or improve athletic performance, users may take dosages sometimes 100 times the normal prescribed therapeutic dose."

..... up to 100 times prescribed dose :ohmy:


So I'm wondering what typical doses would be, (1) off season, and (2) in season.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 09 Jul 2020 16:06 #222906

  • prohunt
  • prohunt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 64
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Karma: 2
Bud blasting doses vary from person to person and compound of choice.

10 years ago I was using the standard 500mg a week bumping up to 750mg a week. Today I get the same result and feel from less than 400mg a week. The thing is that you need to learn what your body can handle and by this I mean start low and work up. For example do a cycle of 250mg a week and see what that does and take it from there. This is just an example.

Wish I had this forum and YouTube 10 years ago...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 07:34 #222907

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
35mg EOD means 7 injections over a 14 day period, 120mg is roughly where you are at which could save you a lot of time doing 2 injections 3.5days apart instead of EOD. just a thought.

so as for the question of doing the blast, if you are doing subq injections, I would limit it to 0,5ml per injection, so I would mix 0.2ml of your Pfizer depo test with 0.3ml of test 300 or test 250. that would give you 90-110mg per injection depending on what you use. if you go for the 3x a week injection protocol like you are doing currently that would put you at you 270mg to 330mg dosing range.

I find with UG labs, the alcohol content causes lumps and bumps when doing subq injections. so even with my TRT, I use current labs that I trust, and I will do 0.2ml of test C and 0.15ml depo test to give me my 65mg 2x a week.

now that I have switched over to a blast of 250mg test c and 200mg of Equi, I do IM injections at the volume is 0.8ml per jab 2x a week. I am using UPA equi 320 and test C 250. so for me to get the 100mg of equi its 0.33mls.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 07:49 #222908

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
Colt wrote:
The word "Blasting" caught my eye. I am busy reading an article, and in the article it says:

"When abusing steroids to body build or improve athletic performance, users may take dosages sometimes 100 times the normal prescribed therapeutic dose."

..... up to 100 times prescribed dose :ohmy:


So I'm wondering what typical doses would be, (1) off season, and (2) in season.

well look at this way, therapeutic Test replacement doses are between 15mg and 20mg daily, so from 100mg to 140mg a week.

lets break it down :

Off-season many guys will use between 500-900mg of test. depending on the test. so let us say Joe Average is using this cycle of 750mg test and 500mg deca and 50mg of Dianabol. from literature therapeutic dosing of deca is 50-100mg a week on average too. so that's 5-10x the amount of deca in comparison to therapeutic dosing, that with a 750mg test that is 5-7.5x the therapeutic dosing. Dbol I think was given to people at 10mg daily so that 5x the amount. add all those together you can get 15-20x the amount of total gear. 750mg test, 500mg deca and 350mg of dbol weekly is 1600mg of gear a week, which is way more than the clinical amount.

now on season, and i am going to be conservative with dosing here: 450mg test prop is an average dose, so that's 3-4.5x recommended dose. then there is Masteron at 300mg a week, not sure the clinical dosing on that so let us say it is maybe 100mg a week, so that's 300mg more. They're pretty much won't be any clinical dosing for tren, but if using acetate 100mg 3x a week is usual, but I have seen doses up to 700mg a week. Anavar at 50mg daily ( studies have been done with 10-20mg daily) Winstrol at 50mg daily that I am not sure the clinical dosing. 50mg Proviron daily again probably 25mg is the norm. Probably find that the therapeutic dosing for Arimidex is 1mg per week, leading into shows this goes up to 7mg a week at times. Then t3, the clinical dose is 25mcg, some guys go 25mcg to 150mcg. Clenbuterol is another one, I am unsure of clinical dosing, but I know that guys are given 2mg of albuterol daily for asthma, and its been studied up to 24mg daily for bodybuilding.

so as you can see adding all of these doses up can get you to a high number, as high as a 100x? maybe a little steep. but I have done some pretty big cycles in my life, but I don't really want to venture past the 600-700mg mark per week, and I then come down to my trt dosing of 130mg per week. I dropped my test down to 100mg per week and it was crap. didn't feel great, and then body comp went to a ball of shit too. Amazing how 30mg can make a change.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 09:09 #222909

  • Colt
  • Colt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 271
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: 0
Empire wrote:
Colt wrote:
The word "Blasting" caught my eye. I am busy reading an article, and in the article it says:

"When abusing steroids to body build or improve athletic performance, users may take dosages sometimes 100 times the normal prescribed therapeutic dose."

..... up to 100 times prescribed dose :ohmy:


So I'm wondering what typical doses would be, (1) off season, and (2) in season.

well look at this way, therapeutic Test replacement doses are between 15mg and 20mg daily, so from 100mg to 140mg a week.

lets break it down :

Off-season many guys will use between 500-900mg of test. depending on the test. so let us say Joe Average is using this cycle of 750mg test and 500mg deca and 50mg of Dianabol. from literature therapeutic dosing of deca is 50-100mg a week on average too. so that's 5-10x the amount of deca in comparison to therapeutic dosing, that with a 750mg test that is 5-7.5x the therapeutic dosing. Dbol I think was given to people at 10mg daily so that 5x the amount. add all those together you can get 15-20x the amount of total gear. 750mg test, 500mg deca and 350mg of dbol weekly is 1600mg of gear a week, which is way more than the clinical amount.

now on season, and i am going to be conservative with dosing here: 450mg test prop is an average dose, so that's 3-4.5x recommended dose. then there is Masteron at 300mg a week, not sure the clinical dosing on that so let us say it is maybe 100mg a week, so that's 300mg more. They're pretty much won't be any clinical dosing for tren, but if using acetate 100mg 3x a week is usual, but I have seen doses up to 700mg a week. Anavar at 50mg daily ( studies have been done with 10-20mg daily) Winstrol at 50mg daily that I am not sure the clinical dosing. 50mg Proviron daily again probably 25mg is the norm. Probably find that the therapeutic dosing for Arimidex is 1mg per week, leading into shows this goes up to 7mg a week at times. Then t3, the clinical dose is 25mcg, some guys go 25mcg to 150mcg. Clenbuterol is another one, I am unsure of clinical dosing, but I know that guys are given 2mg of albuterol daily for asthma, and its been studied up to 24mg daily for bodybuilding.

so as you can see adding all of these doses up can get you to a high number, as high as a 100x? maybe a little steep. but I have done some pretty big cycles in my life, but I don't really want to venture past the 600-700mg mark per week, and I then come down to my trt dosing of 130mg per week. I dropped my test down to 100mg per week and it was crap. didn't feel great, and then body comp went to a ball of shit too. Amazing how 30mg can make a change.


Awesome. Thank you for sharing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 09:15 #222910

  • Colt
  • Colt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 271
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: 0
Empire wrote:
, but I know that guys are given 2mg of albuterol daily for asthma, and its been studied up to 24mg daily for bodybuilding.


Is this when prepping for a competition ? The recommended dose is only once a week, and not for repeated long term use.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 10:42 #222911

  • prohunt
  • prohunt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 64
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Karma: 2
Empire wrote:
35mg EOD means 7 injections over a 14 day period, 120mg is roughly where you are at which could save you a lot of time doing 2 injections 3.5days apart instead of EOD. just a thought.

so as for the question of doing the blast, if you are doing subq injections, I would limit it to 0,5ml per injection, so I would mix 0.2ml of your Pfizer depo test with 0.3ml of test 300 or test 250. that would give you 90-110mg per injection depending on what you use. if you go for the 3x a week injection protocol like you are doing currently that would put you at you 270mg to 330mg dosing range.

I find with UG labs, the alcohol content causes lumps and bumps when doing subq injections. so even with my TRT, I use current labs that I trust, and I will do 0.2ml of test C and 0.15ml depo test to give me my 65mg 2x a week.

now that I have switched over to a blast of 250mg test c and 200mg of Equi, I do IM injections at the volume is 0.8ml per jab 2x a week. I am using UPA equi 320 and test C 250. so for me to get the 100mg of equi its 0.33mls.

Empire

Thanks for the info, I inject IM and I use insulin syringes but they are only half a ML each so I would have to do a double shot twice a week. I inject delts and quads. Don’t like glutes, for some reason when I use a harpoon on my ass I keep hitting the wrong spot and get a lot of blood and oil leaks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 11:13 #222912

  • Colt
  • Colt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 271
  • Thank you received: 22
  • Karma: 0
prohunt wrote:
Empire

Thanks for the info, I inject IM and I use insulin syringes but they are only half a ML each so I would have to do a double shot twice a week. I inject delts and quads. Don’t like glutes, for some reason when I use a harpoon on my ass I keep hitting the wrong spot and get a lot of blood and oil leaks


I used to be seriously scared of needles, and my own blood. It's a long story, i won't bore you.
For me it was standard practise, when any doctor was going to inject me, to ask to lie down first, because I always fainted.

In 2000 & 2001, I started facing my fears.

But long story short, in 2014 I started facing my fears of needles. I was at the blood suckers every 8 weeks, so it was actually a good time to face that fear.

Now, since lockdown started, I got some tips from a friend, I Googled a few very good videos (Youtube) on how to inject Testosterone.

And on Saturday, 13 June, I did my first self injection.

I use the standard 21 & 23 gauge needles, and inject in my upper leg.

It was actually super easy, one more fear conquered. I am super happy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 12:14 #222913

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
Colt wrote:
Empire wrote:
, but I know that guys are given 2mg of albuterol daily for asthma, and its been studied up to 24mg daily for bodybuilding.


Is this when prepping for a competition ? The recommended dose is only once a week, and not for repeated long term use.

yes that is correct,when prepping for a show
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2020 12:15 by Empire.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colt

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 13:01 #222914

  • Gym_Junkie
  • Gym_Junkie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 108
  • Thank you received: 31
  • Karma: 3
Empire wrote:
They're pretty much won't be any clinical dosing for tren, but if using acetate 100mg 3x a week is usual, but I have seen doses up to 700mg a week.

I've always wondered how these guys can handle a dose that high, I can't even comprehend running 700mg of Tren a week...
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2020 13:01 by Gym_Junkie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 13:37 #222916

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
I've seen it cos I Hve done it. Last 3 weeks before sa Champs in 2015.was fucking horrible as I did it with no test for those 3 weeks. To be honest I don't like tren any more. Harsh drug.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colt

TRT and Blasting 10 Jul 2020 22:54 #222921

  • prohunt
  • prohunt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 64
  • Thank you received: 12
  • Karma: 2
Empire wrote:
I find with UG labs, the alcohol content causes lumps and bumps when doing subq injections. so even with my TRT, I use current labs that I trust, and I will do 0.2ml of test C and 0.15ml depo test to give me my 65mg 2x a week.

Empire

Thanks so much for the detailed advice. You mention that you use trusted labs for your TRT along with Pfizer, May I ask which lab and which product of that lab you use. I also thing the 3.5 day injection Protocol May work better for me then as well
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 11 Jul 2020 11:40 #222922

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
genitec or UPA is what i have used over the years.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

TRT and Blasting 11 Jul 2020 13:34 #222923

  • Mr Z
  • Mr Z's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 157
  • Thank you received: 26
  • Karma: 0
Empire wrote:
genitec or UPA is what i have used over the years.

Hey Champ I noticed that the nolva from UPA is 35mg doesn't It usually come in 20mg?

How'd you compare the quality between Genitec and UPA? Thanks bud
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TRT and Blasting 11 Jul 2020 14:02 #222924

  • Empire
  • Empire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 8923
  • Thank you received: 295
  • Karma: 27
They are both good, I can't give all these comparisons when they have all worked really well for me.
Its like saying is the blue Ferrari faster than the green, it's so difficult to judge.

Right now being at the end of week 1 of my oupa challenge I have put 10kgs on my max squat for 8 reps. I squatted today 155kgs for 8 reps, and 150kgs for 10 reps. Last week I only did 145kgs for 8 reps. Today it felt easy, so I can tell anyone who is asking, the upa tbol has kicked in, and the test is doing its job cos the girl I am seeing is asking for an ice pack when I send her home. That and she is only 47kgs.

Best thing is you try different brands with their cheapest products, so if you have got shit test it hasn't cost you an arm and a leg. But as with upa, pgw, genitec, LP, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

And yes their nolva is 35mg for some reason. Usually comes in 20mg but hey it makes them unique.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2020 14:03 by Empire.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt, Mr Z

TRT and Blasting 11 Jul 2020 14:22 #222925

  • Mr Z
  • Mr Z's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 157
  • Thank you received: 26
  • Karma: 0
Lol for the ice pack part. Thanks for the info champ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.