Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Learning compound tolerance help

Learning compound tolerance help 23 Jul 2020 11:11 #222978

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey guys, hope you all doing well.

As some of you know I’m on TRT at the moment and feeling good. I would like to do a blast sometime in the near future, my thought process regarding orals is to test certain compounds and see how I react to them before committing to a full blast.

I recently purchased a bottle LP Proviron, I have been taking only 20mg a day for a week now and it gives me headaches and a strange feeling in my head, not sure how to explain it. I want to use the lowest toxic compounds I can get away with and just test all of them low dose to see how I react. No need for me to max dose. So my question on proviron now would be should I leave it completely or get a different brand?

Once I figured the proviron situation I was thinking of testing Tbol, then anavar and then winstrol. I am not in a hurry to blast at all and would rather test these compounds while on a TRT protocol that works for me.

Please remember I am not trying to do a mini cycle here by adding to my TRT but rather testing compounds to see how I react to them.

Any thoughts on what I should do with the proviron and then the other orals mentioned.

My stats again are
Age 38
Height 187cm
Weight 112kg

Looking at my physique I can do a bulk or a cut in the future, not really focused on a specific one. Just want to find compounds my body likes and do the cycle according to that. And for a blast I’m talking about only using Test at around 300mg a week

Any input would be greatly appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Learning compound tolerance help 23 Jul 2020 11:34 #222979

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
Headaches and proviron are very well documented. Proviron is a nice compound but 20mg is very very low even for its medical uses.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt

Learning compound tolerance help 23 Jul 2020 13:09 #222981

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
You need to run a oral much longer to know exactly what it does. If you still feel the same after 3 weeks, then you know what its doing.

I second what Pump said, and up your dose or you will just mind fck yourself with believing you think you know what the chemical does. Give it more time and up the dose.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Learning compound tolerance help 23 Jul 2020 13:17 #222982

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Pump and Oupa

Again thanks for the help. I will up the dose, you think 40mg a day for till the bottle is done and then assess?

Learning compound tolerance help 23 Jul 2020 18:13 #222993

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 2989
40mg is the lowest someone your size should take. If you can afford it then take 60mg. Shouldn't have any side effects at that dose. Don't expect any real gains. It's a pure androgen and not anabolic. The change in your physique is from the androgenic effects which make you look harder and dryer but you need to pretty lean for a noticeable difference.

I used it twice a long time ago but for me it's not really worth it for the bang for buck. I just got a bit hornier and a bit more aggression and focus when training. 25mg did nothing for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt