Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HCG

HCG 28 Jul 2020 15:44 #223053

• Nicksta225
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day everyone Please help !

I am wanting to take HCG to increase my testosterone.

Ive got my hands on 2 vials for shree HCG its 5000iu 1Ml vials.

I am 24 years old, weight 86KG. What dosage would you recommend ?

If i inject with a 0,5ML insulin needle where would i draw to ?

Thank you in advance ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HCG 28 Jul 2020 17:03 #223057

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
What is the context of your proposed use? If it is for PCT, it will help other people answer you if they know.

Are you trying to recover your natural production or a boost in T?

Clomiphene used appropriately would be the best method of boosting T without using exogenous T... but then the question is why would you want to do this in the first place?

HCG 28 Jul 2020 18:23 #223058

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
HCG can be suppressive in its self.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

HCG 29 Jul 2020 09:00 #223070

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
MPhilosopher wrote:
Clomiphene used appropriately would be the best method of boosting T without using exogenous T... but then the question is why would you want to do this in the first place?

I apologize, my question is a little off topic.

Will Clomiphene work for a person who requires TRT, ie. can it help kick start your T, or will you just be wasting your money on this, if you are on TRT ?

HCG 29 Jul 2020 09:21 #223071

• 00pump
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

It will do nothing bar act as an anti estrogen in some parts of the body.

Will Clomiphene work for a person who requires TRT, ie. can it help kick start your T, or will you just be wasting your money on this, if you are on TRT ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colt

HCG 29 Jul 2020 09:30 #223072

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
00pump wrote:
Colt wrote:

Got it. Thank you.

HCG 29 Jul 2020 09:40 #223074

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
00pump wrote:
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

Hey Pump how would you compare LP clomid quality to pharmaceutical grade? I have access to pharmaceutical grade but a bit too expensive and might as well use LP if it's on the same level as pharma grade. Thanks man.

HCG 29 Jul 2020 09:44 #223075

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Nicksta225 wrote:
Good day everyone Please help !

I am wanting to take HCG to increase my testosterone.

Ive got my hands on 2 vials for shree HCG its 5000iu 1Ml vials.

I am 24 years old, weight 86KG. What dosage would you recommend ?

If i inject with a 0,5ML insulin needle where would i draw to ?

Thank you in advance ;)

HcG mimics LH mostly. I'd say 80% LH and 20% FSH. . When I used HCG solo at 1000iu twice per week my strength went through the roof. . I didn't run it for long tho because you never know what can go wrong by running hcg too long as you might desensitise to LH

HCG 29 Jul 2020 10:13 #223076

• 00pump
Mr Z wrote:
00pump wrote:
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

Hey Pump how would you compare LP clomid quality to pharmaceutical grade? I have access to pharmaceutical grade but a bit too expensive and might as well use LP if it's on the same level as pharma grade. Thanks man.

I really wouldn't be able to answer that factually. Its been a long time since I used their Clomid, I felt all the same horrible feelings when I did last use it. But I can't tell you if its 1 to 1 with pharma. On a side note I've never had a problem with LP since the start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Z

HCG 29 Jul 2020 10:22 #223077

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

I will have to disagree with pump. (if it in the context of someone low T and not on a therapy)
Clomiphene can work as a "test booster". Administration practices differ. 100mg for 3 months is one I come across, and Dr Mark Gordon uses a more spaced out approach and has found clinically and through studies of impressive (TRT-like) results. I would personally always choose TRT if I had a deficiency, but to say it would do nothing is not correct.

EDIT: just 2 studies for you to read, there are a lot more I am just lazy and will let you do some work :)
www.tbimedlegal.com/sitebuildercontent/s...derfiles/Clomid1.pdf
www.tbimedlegal.com/sitebuildercontent/s...derfiles/Clomid2.pdf
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2020 10:32 by MPhilosopher.

HCG 29 Jul 2020 10:47 #223079

• 00pump
MPhilosopher wrote:
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

I will have to disagree with pump. (if it in the context of someone low T and not on a therapy)
Clomiphene can work as a "test booster". Administration practices differ. 100mg for 3 months is one I come across, and Dr Mark Gordon uses a more spaced out approach and has found clinically and through studies of impressive (TRT-like) results. I would personally always choose TRT if I had a deficiency, but to say it would do nothing is not correct.

EDIT: just 2 studies for you to read, there are a lot more I am just lazy and will let you do some work :)

He said while on TRT. If you not on TRT it can help boost testosterone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

HCG 29 Jul 2020 11:17 #223083

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
00pump wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:
Colt wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:

He said while on TRT. If you not on TRT it can help boost testosterone.

It could still stimulate LH and FSH. I agree with you it is likely pointless to use adjunctive therapy in this case, but it would still do "something", even though it is arguably worthless if you are happy to just increase your T dose.

www.actamedicainternational.com/article....epage=18;aulast=Guth