Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Test E and anavar cycle

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 11:43 #223116

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 429
So some of you might have seen the zest pharma products I posted asking for info. Buddy of mine used and seemed to show good results (aesthetically) and didn’t seem to have any issues on cycle either.
Please note that no bloods were taken and this is based purely on his physical results and his experience around the mental/psychological effects it had on him. Without going into too much detail due to lack of proper tests I’ll just give the short opinion from his side and mine and say it seemed as if the brand was fine.

Now of course before I can give it an “ok” i would have to test it myself. So after around 2 years of not having pinned anything I decided to give the test e and anavar a go.
Test E at 300mg/ml
Anavar at 20mg

So I decided to go low dose at 1ml per week and 40mg anavar per day (for now)
My goal is not to bulk and gain a lot of size, more to add some lean muscle. Calories will be kept at maintenance as I’d like to shed a bit of fat as opposed to adding size. If any of the experienced guys disagree with my idea around maintenance feel free to share your opinions, like always I’m willing to here everyone’s view and always open to learning from your experiences.
I’m not going to jump into my eating plan stats as the log is more based on what I think of the brand I’m trying out and whether I’d be willing to use it again over my usual brand of choice. I also won’t use my stats to compare to previous cycles as I know there are too many variables resulting from health, training, stress etc.

For now it seems like it will be a simple 10-12 week cycle, however I haven’t been on cycle for quite a while and am so tempted to add in another compound to take advantage of being on cycle. This however will be decided on in the next week or so. The main reason for not adding a new compound is the fact that it’s a new brand and it would probably be better if I keep it simple, so if any sides do arise it would be easy for me to figure out what’s causing it.

Week 1-10/12 - test e @300mg
Week 1-6 anavar @ 40mg (might up to 60mg And might also push to 7 weeks)
Week 13-16 (bridge) will be either anavar or winstrol. Thinking of testing the winstrol out as well in this cycle, however my favoritism towards anavar could see my bridge being anavar as well.
PCT 2 as per the site after.

So on Sunday I took my first jab. 1ml of test into my right quad (always my pin site of choice). Pin itself went smooth and painless with Just a little discomfort at first. That wasn’t so bad was it...
Come Monday morning things were different. The PIP was crazy!! I was limping really bad. Doesn’t help that I had to do a lot of walking on site and going up and down stairs at home.
Now I’ve had PIP before and it wasn’t half as bad and didn’t last more than a day. It’s now Thursday and it has subsided to a point where I am walking more comfortably but still have some pain and discomfort in my quad. Every night I was in a hot bath and it really helped with the pain, followed by some freeze gel which also helped for a while. Without the bath, slight massaging and freeze gel it would probably have been terrible. Injection site itself was not swollen and no lumps on the muscle, everything was normal except for the pain.
Apart from the PIP, I also developed a fever on Tuesday evening. Naturally my first thoughts were COVID, followed by infection and then finally I realized it could be the first time I experience test flu like this. Of course my daily immune booster was doubled to twice a day with the addition of med lemon at night. Last night I broke out into a crazy sweat while sleeping to a point that it woke me. Pillow was completely soaked and the mrs was pissed that we had to change bedding at around 3am. However good news, fever is completely gone today and I’m feeling like a million bucks. Very confident in my belief that it was just test flu.

Anavar started with 20mg twice a day. Might be placebo, but whenever I’m on cycle I always get dehydrated quicker and by Tuesday this was hitting me in full swing. I’ve also started feeling slightly stronger and pumps are slowly starting to creep up on me... once again this could be placebo as it’s only been a few days, however today I started feeling slight pumps while walking up the stairs on site. While the pumps are not that hectic it was a bit annoying, but at the same time had me excited as I missed this feeling haha. I’ve also started feeling slight appetite suppression which I haven’t really had with anavar before. This morning had to force down my breakfast and also decided to take my whey protein along with me in case I couldn’t get food down, I figured whey would be an easier solution to avoid me running low on calories.

So far it’s too early to tell if this brand is actually legit and more so to confirm if it’s working well. In the back of my head I keep telling myself this first week shouldn’t count as the thought of being on cycle has gotten me excited and could bring on a range of placebo effects. So let’s give it some more time and I’ll update as things go along. In hindsight I should have gone for bloods first, however my excitement got the better of me and I started t he cycle. Maybe around the halfway mark I’ll go do some bloods to see what’s happening in my body.

Now for some questions... what do you guys think of my pinning protocol, I’ve been wondering if I should go with 0.5ml pins twice a week? Or should I stick to one pin a week. Previous test e cycle I did once a week with no issues (despite people thinking it should be done every 5 days with test e). Any feedback around this would be highly appreciated.
Also around the PIP I’ve realized 300mg/ml is quite high, do you guys think this could be the reason for the bad pip? I’ve never even had PIP this bad with sustanon.

Thanks guys for reading and thanks in advance for any criticism and advice. You guys are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you.

PS sorry if this post is not very well in structure, I’m currently on site and wanted to get this out of the way before I forget.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colt

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 11:57 #223117

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Looking forward to hear what you have to say about the brand. You're from the Southern Suburbs, right?

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 13:00 #223119

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Yes I am, however these I did get in the northern suburbs. Guys in the southern suburbs seem to be pushing Srp and HD Labs.
The northern suburbs also seems to have all the weird brands including some which I’ve personally labeled as bad and to stay away from.

Judging by your post I’m assuming the brand name has been mentioned to you as well?

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 13:41 #223122

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm from the Southern Suburbs as well. I've never heard of Zest pharma before but I'll probably hear about them soon.

I've done dhb from SRP and a few friends of mine used their test and their oils have this strange strong smell to it that even my wife knows when I took a shot of it, but got good strength and lean mass from the dhb. Haven't tried their orals so can't say it's good to go yet.

I know in the Northern suburbs Dragon Pharma use to be pushed but not sure what is now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoosain

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:13 #223126

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
Hoosain wrote:
So on Sunday I took my first jab. 1ml of test into my right quad (always my pin site of choice). Pin itself went smooth and painless with Just a little discomfort at first. That wasn’t so bad was it...

My pin site of choice too. Very accessible and easy to control.

Thing is, I've watched so many videos about quad pinning, and I want to add, from qualified doctors and nurses. And not all of them pin in the same spot, which is a little confusing.

In a way, I am still trying to find that sweet spot.

Some of them pin, top, centre. I've also seen some of them pin on the outside of the quad. And some pin in between those 2 spots, top centre and side. And like I said, all from qualified doctors and nurses.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:15 #223127

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Yeah I remember when I first got into PEDS dragon pharma was the main thing from my guy. I didn’t use it thought and went with stark labs. Eventually genitec came about and seems to have been the more popular brand in the north. I however have stuck to Pgw which I did not find anywhere in CPT unless they were charging double what my trusted Pgw source from out of town charges. It was more cost effective for me to get it from out of town haha.

Then I also have the trust issues. There was a price list make the rounds with quite a few different brand names which I later confirmed were terrible and even fake. Pgw was on that same list and it just made me think twice about getting it there.

I have however heard good things about srp from a buddy who uses it. Did not get a chance to try it though, prefer to get things from my own source as opposed to having middle men involved.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:17 #223128

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Colt wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

My pin site of choice too. Very accessible and easy to control.

Thing is, I've watched so many videos about quad pinning, and I want to add, from qualified doctors and nurses. And not all of them pin in the same spot, which is a little confusing.

Some of them pin, top, centre. I've also seen some of them pin on the outside of the quad. And some pin in between those 2 spots, top centre and side. And like I said, all from qualified doctors and nurses.

I tend to pin between the front and side, but always in the middle area of the leg. No matter where I pinned it was always a winner and never have issues until this last pin.

My theory is that my muscle has become like virgin muscle again after 2 years of not pinning or the concentrate and carrier could be causing the insane PIP.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:21 #223129

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Colt wrote:

Also, I am not in it for size, but for quality of life - TRT plus a little extra.

But it kind of makes me smile now. Reminds me of my first bike, or should I say, first "big bike" for me, at the time. Before that, the biggest I went was 250cc.

I bought a 650 GS, joined a forum, and told the guys I will never go over 120 km/h. It was just too "scary".

One guy laughed and said, just give it some time.

And he was right. About 6 months later, as I got comfortable in traffic, I started pushing it more.

A bike is a strange thing. You take from it what it gives you. :lol: :lol:

Only the future will tell.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:27 #223131

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Hahaha it’s exactly like the bike scenario to a lot of guys. It’s not a bad thing, but some guys take it too far and too quickly and then we get told “bikes are the problem”

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 14:30 #223132

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Hoosain wrote:
Hahaha it’s exactly like the bike scenario to a lot of guys. It’s not a bad thing, but some guys take it too far and too quickly and then we get told “bikes are the problem”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 15:24 #223140

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
Hoosain wrote:
Yeah I remember when I first got into PEDS dragon pharma was the main thing from my guy. I didn’t use it thought and went with stark labs. Eventually genitec came about and seems to have been the more popular brand in the north. I however have stuck to Pgw which I did not find anywhere in CPT unless they were charging double what my trusted Pgw source from out of town charges. It was more cost effective for me to get it from out of town haha.

Then I also have the trust issues. There was a price list make the rounds with quite a few different brand names which I later confirmed were terrible and even fake. Pgw was on that same list and it just made me think twice about getting it there.

I have however heard good things about srp from a buddy who uses it. Did not get a chance to try it though, prefer to get things from my own source as opposed to having middle men involved.

You rate Genitec is good? I want to give their GH pen a try and see how it goes.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 22:57 #223163

• Hoosain
  • Expert
No experience with their Gh (or any other Gh), however their oils get a thumbs up from me. Have used their anavar and winstrol as well and both did exactly what I expected from it. Think there are a few other members who also rate genitec as good.

Test E and anavar cycle 30 Jul 2020 22:59 #223164

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Anyway, the real reason I’m here at almost 11pm. Got to bed just after 9... woke up a few minutes ago to take a shower, change clothes and change bedding. Crazy sweating once again, everything completely soaked.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 06:56 #223165

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
Hoosain wrote:
Anyway, the real reason I’m here at almost 11pm. Got to bed just after 9... woke up a few minutes ago to take a shower, change clothes and change bedding. Crazy sweating once again, everything completely soaked.

I've never experienced that from gear in over 20 years use.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 07:18 #223166

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah me too .. only time that has ever happened to me was when I was on pct of the Nolva and clomid taken together in a singular dose

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 09:06 #223168

• Hoosain
  • Expert
00pump wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Worries me, think I need to get myself checked out. No fever at all just crazy sweating

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 09:36 #223169

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
Hoosain wrote:

Fix the water leak in the roof.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 09:37 #223170

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2356
Hoosain wrote:
00pump wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Worries me, think I need to get myself checked out. No fever at all just crazy sweating

Maybe go get it checked out.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:30 #223171

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Oupa wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Lekker lag ek nou hahaha

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:34 #223172

• Hoosain
  • Expert
00pump wrote:
Hoosain wrote:
00pump wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Maybe go get it checked out.

So I’m a bit far from the doc and I gave him a call to book an appointment for tomorrow and also explained what’s happening... so he reckons its covid symptoms. Looks like I’m getting something stuck up my nose again. Weird though as I feel absolutely 100%

Have been super strict around covid. Will be highly disappointed if it is in fact covid, pissed that despite my efforts I still managed to get it.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:35 #223173

• Oupa
Hoosain wrote:
Oupa wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Lekker lag ek nou hahaha

Ek sweet ook my gat af, maar slegs op tren of gh. Elke aand word ek nat wakker, hemp papnat. Maar dit gebeur slegs as ek slaap 1 keer, en na carbs eet.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:44 #223176

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Oupa wrote:
Hoosain wrote:
Oupa wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Lekker lag ek nou hahaha

Ek sweet ook my gat af, maar slegs op tren of gh. Elke aand word ek nat wakker, hemp papnat. Maar dit gebeur slegs as ek slaap 1 keer, en na carbs eet.

Ja ek weet tren doen dit. Dit lyk amper asof ek tren gebruik as ek opstaan. Vrou was weer kwaad en wou my uit die kamer uit moer! Vra of ek n nuwe compound gebruik aangesien dit nog nooit saam my gebeur het nie.

Will try one more pin and see if the problem still persists. If yes then I’ll stop pinning and see if anything changes. If things go back to normal after pinning then I’ll give this brand a solid NO.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:50 #223177

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Hoosain wrote:

If I may share my "novice" advice :lol:

It can be many other things too. I've had this for at least the last 2 years, and it is VERY frustrating. And in those 2 years, all I was on, was TRT. The last 2 years, the doctors messed me around a bit, but that said - I went from Nebido, to Depo Testo (200mg every 2nd week), to Test Caps (daily), to Test Cream (daily).

So just to share my story, I was on a low dose of TRT, but the sweating didn't stop.

I also have CFS / Fibro, always tired, always burnt out. I have chronic inflammation in my body, which we are still trying to figure out. Thanks to LesDoctor, I now went for Arthritis marker tests, and will get the results next week.

My internal thermostat is broken, so I am always cold, but for some reason I sweat like crazy when I sleep. And mostly head sweats, on my pillow.

I would love to find out what causes night sweats. My GP even suggested I go for chest xrays, as it can be caused by TB as well.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:52 #223178

• Oupa
Nou hoe is jou vrou die baas van jou kamer tjom? Moer haar uit die kamer uit.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 10:56 #223181

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Oupa wrote:
Nou hoe is jou vrou die baas van jou kamer tjom? Moer haar uit die kamer uit.

Hie hie hie ... couldn't help to laugh :lol:
  • Page: