• Page:

TOPIC: Test E and anavar cycle

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 12:27 #223184

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
Colt wrote:
Hoosain wrote:
Anyway, the real reason I’m here at almost 11pm. Got to bed just after 9... woke up a few minutes ago to take a shower, change clothes and change bedding. Crazy sweating once again, everything completely soaked.

If I may share my "novice" advice :lol:

It can be many other things too. I've had this for at least the last 2 years, and it is VERY frustrating. And in those 2 years, all I was on, was TRT. The last 2 years, the doctors messed me around a bit, but that said - I went from Nebido, to Depo Testo (200mg every 2nd week), to Test Caps (daily), to Test Cream (daily).

So just to share my story, I was on a low dose of TRT, but the sweating didn't stop.

I also have CFS / Fibro, always tired, always burnt out. I have chronic inflammation in my body, which we are still trying to figure out. Thanks to LesDoctor, I now went for Arthritis marker tests, and will get the results next week.

My internal thermostat is broken, so I am always cold, but for some reason I sweat like crazy when I sleep. And mostly head sweats, on my pillow.

I would love to find out what causes night sweats. My GP even suggested I go for chest xrays, as it can be caused by TB as well.

How's your thyroid by the way? Cold-intolerance and fatigue are symptoms important to check.
I also had the same problem with night sweats. Had them before touching Test. They started to occur after I started going to the gym.

I recently tested my thyroid levels and they were low however still within range but the doctor I saw (Recommended to me by Empire) gave me thyroid replacement and it has changed my life. I feel amazing on it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoosain

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 13:33 #223188

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 429
Oupa wrote:
Nou hoe is jou vrou die baas van jou kamer tjom? Moer haar uit die kamer uit.

Somtyds sal ek sweer sy gebruik tren. Maak haar net kwaad dan kom daai aggression hahaha.
En nou nog met gender based violence... ek verkies n pak slae oor die tronk :P

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 13:36 #223189

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Thanks for your input Les, all the more reason for me to have proper bloods done.
I was scheduled for an op in July but that has been put on hold until further notice due to covid. All tests would have been done around the time of the op... seems like I should just run into lancet though.

Think I should also mention to our doctor that I took the shot of test. I hinted that I was planning to go on cycle last year sometime. He didn’t seem opposed to that idea at all.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 13:42 #223191

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
Hoosain wrote:
Thanks for your input Les, all the more reason for me to have proper bloods done.
I was scheduled for an op in July but that has been put on hold until further notice due to covid. All tests would have been done around the time of the op... seems like I should just run into lancet though.

Think I should also mention to our doctor that I took the shot of test. I hinted that I was planning to go on cycle last year sometime. He didn’t seem opposed to that idea at all.

Just keen to help with the limited knowledge I have :lol:
Testosterone and non-hepatotoxic drugs are not contra-indicated in surgery, if you're curious. I would, however, not take orals because many anaesthetic agents pass through the liver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, Hoosain

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 14:47 #223197

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
LesDoctor wrote:
How's your thyroid by the way? Cold-intolerance and fatigue are symptoms important to check.
I also had the same problem with night sweats. Had them before touching Test. They started to occur after I started going to the gym.

I recently tested my thyroid levels and they were low however still within range but the doctor I saw (Recommended to me by Empire) gave me thyroid replacement and it has changed my life. I feel amazing on it.

What I don't understand, is that my thyroid keeps changing. It was low, but due to Hashimoto's we could not treat it. Every time I took medication for it, I got very very ill.

And when we tested it last year, it tested normal again. Why, I do not know.

Maybe I should mention, the first test was done by my Endo, and the second by my GP. I don't know if they do different tests or something.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 16:34 #223198

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
Colt wrote:
LesDoctor wrote:

What I don't understand, is that my thyroid keeps changing. It was low, but due to Hashimoto's we could not treat it. Every time I took medication for it, I got very very ill.

And when we tested it last year, it tested normal again. Why, I do not know.

Maybe I should mention, the first test was done by my Endo, and the second by my GP. I don't know if they do different tests or something.

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis is actually very interesting. It eventually leads to Hypothyroidism however they way it works is that you have anti-bodies against spefic cells in your thyroid and over time this destroys your thyroid until there's nothing left. But whilst it is in the process of being destroyed the cells that die actually can result in stored T4 being released and thus hyperthyroidism or euthyroidism (normal levels). But eventually the result in most cases is hypothyroidism.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 17:31 #223199

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
LesDoctor wrote:
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis is actually very interesting. It eventually leads to Hypothyroidism however they way it works is that you have anti-bodies against spefic cells in your thyroid and over time this destroys your thyroid until there's nothing left. But whilst it is in the process of being destroyed the cells that die actually can result in stored T4 being released and thus hyperthyroidism or euthyroidism (normal levels). But eventually the result in most cases is hypothyroidism.

Damn :( ... so there is more to come

Not your fault though. Thank you so much for all your feedback and information. I am actually learning a lot from you also, so I want to thank you for that.

Thank you for helping me, and teaching me.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 17:36 #223200

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
LesDoctor wrote:

There is a doctor I need to go see. I am only giving her name, because this has nothing to do with steroids. Debbie Smith, in Bryanstan. She is a western doctor, who later also studied eastern medicine, and claims to be able to heal auto-immuun diseases. I have just been postponing too long. My faith in doctors are not so great at the moment.

She has her own Youtube channel as well. Time to stop postponing, and make that appointment.

She seems to be very thorough, because you have to complete a 10 page questionaire, which you submit to her, before your first appointment. And she will then holistically treat you combining both western and eastern medicine.

A friend of mine started to go the CFS way. She could not get up in the morning anymore. She went to see Debbie, and today she is full of energy, and even running marathons.

She is the one that suggested I go see Debbie.

Thank you for your help and advice.

Test E and anavar cycle 31 Jul 2020 17:38 #223201

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
This is her

Test E and anavar cycle 03 Aug 2020 20:39 #223218

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26
Hoosain, how are you feeling so far brother? Any updates?

Test E and anavar cycle 04 Aug 2020 17:02 #223229

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Hi guys, so just an update.

Never had any other night sweats other than what I posted here.
The pip however was still there and to a degree still is here lightly. I decided not to pin again as I felt a slight bump on the muscle.
Got some anti inflammatory and it helped with the pain.
I’m in 2 minds whether I should pin again as the pip was not good for me at all since I’m always on my feet. Let’s see how I feel tonight and I might pin again to give it a 2nd go.
I’ve also thought that maybe my ego was the issue and I possibly made a mistake while pinning. Maybe I shouldn’t rush as if I’m a pro and just do everything slow and steady like it’s my first time pinning. Will go through the whole process of warming everything and doing my pin after a hot shower when the muscle is nice and relaxed.

The anavar however is working like a bomb! Pumps and strength are there. Something that always happens is the lower back pumps, calf pumps and then I get this burning and pump sensation in my shoulders when carrying out grocery bags to and from the car... this is always the case for me when using var.

The anavar seems legit which is why I’m willing to give the test a chance to redeem itself. Doubt a brand would make legit anavar and then fake the test instead... normally the other way around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Z

Test E and anavar cycle 05 Aug 2020 10:16 #223240

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
I've never done Anavar before but if I do I will try the one from Genitec simply because of the price and the reviews about the brand.

Test E and anavar cycle 05 Aug 2020 11:05 #223242

• Hoosain
  • Expert
My only gripe with the anavar is that it’s 10mg tabs. So even though it’s cheap, in the end you’re better off buying a 20mg like LP . You end up paying more for genitec to get your desired doses

Test E and anavar cycle 05 Aug 2020 12:09 #223243

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
Ah yes good old LP. . I wonder why LP only sticks to manufacturing orals and not injectable and peptides tho? Would be insane due to the quality of their products

Test E and anavar cycle 05 Aug 2020 12:36 #223244

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
I believe LP Injectables will be something of the near future
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Test E and anavar cycle 05 Aug 2020 13:11 #223246

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
My lab rat will definitely be a loyal customer if that happens

Test E and anavar cycle 07 Aug 2020 18:32 #223266

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Hoosain wrote:
So on Sunday I took my first jab. 1ml of test into my right quad (always my pin site of choice). Pin itself went smooth and painless with Just a little discomfort at first. That wasn’t so bad was it...
Come Monday morning things were different. The PIP was crazy!! I was limping really bad. Doesn’t help that I had to do a lot of walking on site and going up and down stairs at home.
Now I’ve had PIP before and it wasn’t half as bad and didn’t last more than a day. It’s now Thursday and it has subsided to a point where I am walking more comfortably but still have some pain and discomfort in my quad. Every night I was in a hot bath and it really helped with the pain, followed by some freeze gel which also helped for a while. Without the bath, slight massaging and freeze gel it would probably have been terrible. Injection site itself was not swollen and no lumps on the muscle, everything was normal except for the pain.

How is it going now ?
  • Page: