Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now...

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 30 Jul 2020 18:24 #223158

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey Guys

My bloodwork came in and i am F&*%ing confused about this and where to go from here.

PLEASE HELP...

Here are my results of earlier this week:

Total Test: 45.1 nmol/l
normal range 9.9 - 27.8 HIGH

SHBG: 19.99nmol/l
normal range 17.4 - 52.1

Free Test: 1427 pmol/L
normal range 174 - 729 HIGH

S-Albumin: 41 g/L
normal range 35 - 50

Erythrocyte Count: 6.88 x10^12/L
normal range 4.5 - 6.5 x10^12/L HIGH CRITICAL

Haematocrit: 0.58 L/L
normal range 0.40 - 0.56 HIGH

S-g-Glutamyl Transferase: 99 IU/L
normal range 7 - 64 HIGH

S-ALT: 54IU/L
normal range 0 - 55

S-AST: 33IU/L
normal range 15 - 40

S-LDL: still waiting

S-HDL: 0.8 mmol/L
normal range 0.75 - 2.30

S-Iron: 27.1 umol/L
normal range 11.6 - 31.3

S-Ferritin: 42ng/mL
normal range 22 - 322

I do have low iron naturally

E2: 198 pmol/L
normal range 37 - 184 HIGH

LIVER

So to me this reads that my liver is still under stress and i dont know how to fix that. I dont drink, have not been on any oral gear or anything. I have a few vitamins and stuff i take daily, maybe its one of these. The only other thing i take is Myprodol for headaches, sometimes one per day sometimes i could take up to 3 a day, could it be this?

Here is the list of Supplements i take each day:

Omega 3,6,9 (1000mg/day)
Multi Vitamin (Biogen)
Organ Support (NPL) 2 caps per day
Liver Support (Liv 52 - 1 tab per day)
Iron Plus (Dischem Gold - 2 tabs per day)
Magnesium Chelate ( 500mg/tab - 2 tabs per day)
Sandoz Omeprazole 20 - 1 tab EOD (for heartburn)

TESTOSTERONE

Right now my TRT is Pfizer test at 50mg EOD (roughly 175mg test per week), so my question here is if i want to be high range or just over for TRT how much should i drop my mg/week from 175mg to get lower test levels. And are these above ranges too high to run long term. Would it be best to stay on par with the high normal.

RBC

This to me looks terrible. I donated blood about a month and a half ago and it still looks this bad. How do i reduce these numbers while on TRT and how often should i donate?

I want to go on Cycle 10 August with Test @ 300mg/week and 30mg Tbol then go back to TRT with recommended doses you guys give me. So question is can i still do the cycle and carry on TRT after or should i rather try and fix the above first?

So to list my questions again:

1. Is my test really too high to be on TRT and a little over or should i drop my TRT dose? and if so by how much?
2. Liver, what could be the cause of this and how do i fix it along with all the supplements i am already taking?
3. RBC, how do i drop this and keep it low as i donated a month and a half back already? Options?
4. I do have low iron - from taking these iron supplements my iron went from 3.08 up to 42ng/mL which is great. Should i increase the dose and get my ferritin higher?
5. What do i do with my Estrogen the way it is now on TRT and second part to this question would be if i do go on cycle it will get worse so do i take an Ai no matter what on cycle?
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2020 18:26 by prohunt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 30 Jul 2020 19:31 #223159

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 295
prohunt wrote:
So to list my questions again:

1. Is my test really too high to be on TRT and a little over or should i drop my TRT dose? and if so by how much?
2. Liver, what could be the cause of this and how do i fix it along with all the supplements i am already taking?
3. RBC, how do i drop this and keep it low as i donated a month and a half back already? Options?
4. I do have low iron - from taking these iron supplements my iron went from 3.08 up to 42ng/mL which is great. Should i increase the dose and get my ferritin higher?
5. What do i do with my Estrogen the way it is now on TRT and second part to this question would be if i do go on cycle it will get worse so do i take an Ai no matter what on cycle?

bud didn't we already tell you to drop that dosing down? I would DROP EVERYTHING for 4 to 6 weeks to let that clear the system. Once being off for 6 weeks, get a blood donation done again and if your e2 is too high its cos your test is too high. 50mg EOD is clearly too much, so after coming off for 4 to 6 weeks, I would go to 50mg every 3,5days. so 2x a week to start, Monday morning, Thursday night.

RBC is high cos of being on the high test, you can take CBD or even grapefruit extract to thin the blood somewhat, both work very well, but don't do both together.

now looking at your "cycle" I would possibly look at keeping test at the 100mg per week mark or even 120mg a week mark, and then add in ANAVAR and PROVIRON as the cycle. I am currently doing 30mg of tbol and getting really really strong, so don't think low dose orals are going to be a bad idea.

also, are you a smoker by any chance? battle with sleep?

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 30 Jul 2020 19:41 #223160

• prohunt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Empire.

Thanks for the reply, I did come off the test and started again 1 July at 50mg EOD.

You mention taking 4 to 6 weeks off then going on TRT with your adviser protocol. So you saying after the break check bloods again and if good for on TRT with orals as my cycle? Is this correct?

Quit smoking recently and yes struggle to sleep very badly. Falling asleep is not the issue but wake up a lot during e night.

Is my Test levels unhealthy high?

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 30 Jul 2020 20:25 #223161

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 2989
prohunt wrote:

If you lower your Testosterone dose your RBC and E2 will drop. The E2 is not such an issue. It will always go up or down in ratio to your T when you take exogenous T. Your T is double that of an average healthy 30 year old. Drop the dose but I wouldn't drop it by too much. 40mg EOD or 100mg E5D.

Your high GGT enzymes have nothing to do with your TRT. Must be something else you're consuming. You could supplement Liv52 and glutathione or whatever to bring it down and it would help, but that would be treating the symptom and not the cause.

If you are going to be donating blood regularly then you can definitely increase your ferritin dose as it takes a long time to build iron levels back up again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prohunt, mack

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 30 Jul 2020 20:26 #223162

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
prohunt wrote:
and yes struggle to sleep very badly. Falling asleep is not the issue but wake up a lot during e night.

If you can't sleep, where is your cortisol sitting at the moment ?

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 07:36 #223167

• Empire
  • Expert
prohunt wrote:
Empire.

Thanks for the reply, I did come off the test and started again 1 July at 50mg EOD.

You mention taking 4 to 6 weeks off then going on TRT with your adviser protocol. So you saying after the break check bloods again and if good for on TRT with orals as my cycle? Is this correct?

Quit smoking recently and yes struggle to sleep very badly. Falling asleep is not the issue but wake up a lot during e night.

the nicotine can cause your RBC to go up quite a bit, I think something like 5-15% increase depending on the amount. I used to vape and that pushed my RBC up quite a bit. also, lack of sleep is also another reason for the increase in RBC and potentially increased insulin resistance. Sleep apnea is known to push up RBC so there is another issue.

so the goal actually right now would be to drop 5 to 10 kgs which will help take the strain off of your system, and most likely would stop your snoring which I am pretty sure you do. come off your trt for 6 to 8 weeks, let your system have a break whilst you are cutting down the 5 to 10kgs. donate blood by the end of that.

Focus on getting your sleep sorted, ZMA before bed is a good one, I have said CBD too for blood thinning but sleep as well, no electronic devices 1 hour before bed, put your cellphone in another room to charge at night and not in your room, darkest room as possible.

this will 1, improve your body composition because you will recover more, and improve insulin sensitivity, sleep will also aid in reducing cortisol levels which then reduces stress and anxiety. there is a product i like to use called slinotrol by a brand called SKN CARE which is a glucose disposal agent, but has 500mg of magnesium per serving which i take at night to aid sleep.

when you go back on your TRT remember, true trt is between 13 and 20mg of testosterone per day. right now at 50mg EOD, your test IS DOUBLE THE TOP END OF THE RANGE. which means your dosing is pretty much 2x the right amount So 50mg x 7 in a 2 week period is 350mg. which needs to come down to +/- 175mg in a 2 week period, so let us go for 200mg for this example, so you would need 14mg daily. so 14x3.5 = 49mg every 3.5days. so 50mg every 3.5days theoretically would put you in the top end of the range, and that would keep e2 in check and RBC.

i would hold off on your cycle bud. Get this right first, which means some time off of the gear, clean up your diet, and get yourself into a favorable position.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, 00pump, prohunt, mack, Mr Z

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 18:07 #223202

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Empire wrote:
prohunt wrote:
Empire.

the nicotine can cause your RBC to go up quite a bit, I think something like 5-15% increase depending on the amount. I used to vape and that pushed my RBC up quite a bit. also, lack of sleep is also another reason for the increase in RBC and potentially increased insulin resistance. Sleep apnea is known to push up RBC so there is another issue.

so the goal actually right now would be to drop 5 to 10 kgs which will help take the strain off of your system, and most likely would stop your snoring which I am pretty sure you do. come off your trt for 6 to 8 weeks, let your system have a break whilst you are cutting down the 5 to 10kgs. donate blood by the end of that.

Focus on getting your sleep sorted, ZMA before bed is a good one, I have said CBD too for blood thinning but sleep as well, no electronic devices 1 hour before bed, put your cellphone in another room to charge at night and not in your room, darkest room as possible.

this will 1, improve your body composition because you will recover more, and improve insulin sensitivity, sleep will also aid in reducing cortisol levels which then reduces stress and anxiety. there is a product i like to use called slinotrol by a brand called SKN CARE which is a glucose disposal agent, but has 500mg of magnesium per serving which i take at night to aid sleep.

when you go back on your TRT remember, true trt is between 13 and 20mg of testosterone per day. right now at 50mg EOD, your test IS DOUBLE THE TOP END OF THE RANGE. which means your dosing is pretty much 2x the right amount So 50mg x 7 in a 2 week period is 350mg. which needs to come down to +/- 175mg in a 2 week period, so let us go for 200mg for this example, so you would need 14mg daily. so 14x3.5 = 49mg every 3.5days. so 50mg every 3.5days theoretically would put you in the top end of the range, and that would keep e2 in check and RBC.

i would hold off on your cycle bud. Get this right first, which means some time off of the gear, clean up your diet, and get yourself into a favorable position.

This sounds like pretty solid advice to me. Very cool.

A question about the CBD, a little off topic:

Would you suggest CBD only in this case, all for all users in general. And what amounts.

I have tried 2 different brands, but they did not work for me. Then again, I was using it to get rid of pain and inflammation, and not for blood thinning.

But after reading this, I am very tempted to add this as a supplement, for my blood, after my TIA I had in March.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 20:12 #223203

• Empire
  • Expert
the biggest issue with common CBD products is the low oral bioavailability due to being broken down in stomach acid. Friends of mine have developed a CBD tablet, which is 1.) combined with BioPerine which has been shown to increase absorption of fat-soluble vitamins by 200% (curcumin in particular) and then 2.) the tablet only starts to dissolve when it is in the small intestine, which bypasses the stomach acid automatically increasing bioavailability, also like a suppository, may actually prevent the first pass of the liver due to where it is being absorbed in the intestine.

general health 10 to 20mg daily, I have found quite amazing pain relief from 20mg when suffering from DOMS, My mother suffers from sciatica, and stopped NSAIDS and used CBD tabs, and started on 20mg daily for 5 days, and then has been on 1 tab a day and no pain. I use 10mg daily for anxiety and no longer take urbanol, and my sleep has improved decently.

LesDoctor can give a bit of feedback on CBD tabs vs oils. I know he said that he thought joint pain relief was a myth using oils, but tabs within 4 days he could feel the joint relief. the brand is called Wild Leaf Infusions and the product is CBD300.

I think having blood tested after a month would be interesting to see its blood-thinning capabilities.
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2020 20:13 by Empire.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 20:45 #223204

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Empire wrote:
the biggest issue with common CBD products is the low oral bioavailability due to being broken down in stomach acid. Friends of mine have developed a CBD tablet, which is 1.) combined with BioPerine which has been shown to increase absorption of fat-soluble vitamins by 200% (curcumin in particular)

I am using Curcumin myself :)

Empire wrote:
the brand is called Wild Leaf Infusions and the product is CBD300.

Awesome, thank you.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 20:48 #223205

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Empire wrote:
I use 10mg daily for anxiety and no longer take urbanol, and my sleep has improved decently.

Awesome. I will order some next week. Thank you.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 22:10 #223207

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
Empire wrote:
the biggest issue with common CBD products is the low oral bioavailability due to being broken down in stomach acid. Friends of mine have developed a CBD tablet, which is 1.) combined with BioPerine which has been shown to increase absorption of fat-soluble vitamins by 200% (curcumin in particular) and then 2.) the tablet only starts to dissolve when it is in the small intestine, which bypasses the stomach acid automatically increasing bioavailability, also like a suppository, may actually prevent the first pass of the liver due to where it is being absorbed in the intestine.

general health 10 to 20mg daily, I have found quite amazing pain relief from 20mg when suffering from DOMS, My mother suffers from sciatica, and stopped NSAIDS and used CBD tabs, and started on 20mg daily for 5 days, and then has been on 1 tab a day and no pain. I use 10mg daily for anxiety and no longer take urbanol, and my sleep has improved decently.

LesDoctor can give a bit of feedback on CBD tabs vs oils. I know he said that he thought joint pain relief was a myth using oils, but tabs within 4 days he could feel the joint relief. the brand is called Wild Leaf Infusions and the product is CBD300.

I think having blood tested after a month would be interesting to see its blood-thinning capabilities.

I’m able to squat heavy again which is the best part about using CBD tabs. It’s so potent. Would highly recommend the ones from wild leaf infusions. Before lockdown I could only use the leg press for legs. I couldn’t even do body weight squats during lockdown because my knees were always in pain. Needless to say I took these tabs not thinking they’d affect this at all and went to the gym and managed to squat 180kg for the first time in my life. No pain whatsoever.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 22:31 #223208

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
LesDoctor wrote:
I’m able to squat heavy again which is the best part about using CBD tabs. It’s so potent. Would highly recommend the ones from wild leaf infusions. Before lockdown I could only use the leg press for legs. I couldn’t even do body weight squats during lockdown because my knees were always in pain. Needless to say I took these tabs not thinking they’d affect this at all and went to the gym and managed to squat 180kg for the first time in my life. No pain whatsoever.

That is awesome

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 31 Jul 2020 22:35 #223209

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
LesDoctor wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to ask ... what dose CBD do you take ?

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 01 Aug 2020 07:24 #223210

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
Colt wrote:
LesDoctor wrote:

I take 10mg a day usually in the evenings. But recently I've tried 20mg and it is working super well. Sleep is amazing right now.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 03 Aug 2020 11:20 #223215

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Colt wrote:
Empire wrote:
I use 10mg daily for anxiety and no longer take urbanol, and my sleep has improved decently.

Awesome. I will order some next week. Thank you.

I thought about it some more on the weekend. I am also waiting for my Arthritis results. So I think I will wait for the results first, before taking the next step.

But I would love to try it. Thank you for sharing the brand with me.

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 17 Aug 2020 15:53 #223338

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
LesDoctor wrote:
Colt wrote:
LesDoctor wrote:

I take 10mg a day usually in the evenings. But recently I've tried 20mg and it is working super well. Sleep is amazing right now.

I ordered 1 bottle today, so lets see :)

New Bloodwork (WTF...) Where to now... 19 Aug 2020 14:27 #223353

• Colt
  • Junior Boarder
Colt wrote:
I ordered 1 bottle today, so lets see :)

My CBD has arrived :)

imgur.com/a/CiBoqJA
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2020 14:28 by Colt. Reason: Trying to insert image
The following user(s) said Thank You: Empire