Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heating up oil before injecting

Heating up oil before injecting 08 Aug 2020 19:39 #223267

• DR.DEATH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi all,

My next cycle is coming up, nothing crazy, 450mg/week Test E and 40mg LP Tbol for the first 4 weeks.

I'll be pinning 3 x 0.5ml PGW Test E per week sub-q using a backloaded 29 gauge insulin syringe. I've done a couple of successful sub-q cycles in the past. The consistency of my current batch of test E seems quite a bit thicker though compared to what I'm used to.

For this reason, I was thinking of heating up the oil before injecting in the hopes of having a smoother injection.

My question, I'm considering just running the syringe under hot tap water for 1-2min right before injecting. Any concerns I should be aware of?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Heating up oil before injecting 08 Aug 2020 21:45 #223268

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
Howzit

I am a warm person, so i just do it old school style. I hold mine in my hand for a few minutes and its smoothens up, or under my arm, works perfect.

If you hold the syringe, it will bend. Hold the vial.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2020 21:45 by Oupa.

Heating up oil before injecting 09 Aug 2020 11:17 #223269

• DR.DEATH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Dankie oupa, sal dit probeer. Hierdie spesifieke batch is erger as kar olie vir een of ander rede. Dalk die koue weer wat ook n rol speel.

Heating up oil before injecting 09 Aug 2020 22:00 #223270

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4177
DR.DEATH wrote:
Dankie oupa, sal dit probeer. Hierdie spesifieke batch is erger as kar olie vir een of ander rede. Dalk die koue weer wat ook n rol speel.

Koue maak n moerse verskil. Bere dit in n stukkie plastic of cleanrap, en rol dit dan toe in n stuk wol kombers, handoek of wol kouse. Bere dit tussen klere wat jy nie nou gaan dra nie.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2020 22:02 by Oupa.