HD labs test C & E

• Sean199
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2019 16:24 #219193 by Sean199
HD labs test C & E was created by Sean199
Hi guys, posting a pic of some hd lab test C & E. Could anyone very if it looks legit. Also, if legit, are HD lab products dosed accurately? I.e is testoject 250 actually 250g of test & ester = (250 X 0.7) =175g test? Have heard many brands are underdosed.[IMG] i67.tinypic.com/fasveo.jpg[/IMG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sean199
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2019 16:25 #219194 by Sean199
Replied by Sean199 on topic HD labs test C & E

• Sean199
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2019 16:42 #219195 by Sean199

• 00pump
More
16 Mar 2019 20:18 #219197 by 00pump
Replied by 00pump on topic HD labs test C & E
Looks like mine which is legit. I won't be able to tell you for 4 weeks if it's under dosed, I will be doing bloods then and using 400mg a week, I'm expecting it to be at least 1.5 times what pharma 200mg is doing, so let's see.

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

• Sean199
  • Topic Author
More
16 Mar 2019 20:58 #219199 by Sean199
Thank u for that 00pump..much appreciated

• Henru
More
17 Mar 2019 05:37 #219200 by Henru
Replied by Henru on topic HD labs test C & E
The new caps and different colour/oil also suprised me.I ordered NPP from one Big HD supplier and then some test e from a local HD supplier and it all looks the same.

So yes yours is legit.

• 00pump
More
17 Mar 2019 07:18 #219201 by 00pump

Henru wrote: The new caps and different colour/oil also suprised me.I ordered NPP from one Big HD supplier and then some test e from a local HD supplier and it all looks the same.

So yes yours is legit.

That's what confuses me too, the Masteron is the exact same color as the Test Cyp. Then I have 0 understanding of how steroids are manufactured so I may be pure ignorance.

• Sean199
  • Topic Author
More
17 Mar 2019 11:59 #219202 by Sean199
Thank u Henru

• Henru
More
17 Mar 2019 16:48 - 17 Mar 2019 16:50 #219203 by Henru
Think they changed the oil they are using.Hopefully Admin has more info on this.Also the new vials,doesnt have the HD branding on the caps.The stoppers/caps seems to be higher quality now and it's not looking like it has been fitted by someone with pliers anymore.
Last edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:50 by Henru.

• 00pump
More
17 Mar 2019 18:16 #219204 by 00pump

Henru wrote: Think they changed the oil they are using.Hopefully Admin has more info on this.Also the new vials,doesnt have the HD branding on the caps.The stoppers/caps seems to be higher quality now and it's not looking like it has been fitted by someone with pliers anymore.

Haha.. maybe admin can enlighten this as I certainly have no clue.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
17 Mar 2019 19:55 #219207 by admin
Replied by admin on topic HD labs test C & E

Henru wrote: Hopefully Admin has more info on this.

Nope, I don’t know anything about them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mack

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
18 Mar 2019 12:20 #219212 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic HD labs test C & E

00pump wrote: Looks like mine which is legit. I won't be able to tell you for 4 weeks if it's under dosed, I will be doing bloods then and using 400mg a week, I'm expecting it to be at least 1.5 times what pharma 200mg is doing, so let's see.

Very interested here....please share as soon as you have your bloods. I am currently doing pgw test e, 300mg every second week as trt. For some reason I am feverish and feel like crap for about 2 days after the jab. Wanted to switch to cyp but now seeing in previous post that pgw cyp is not working....

• Henru
More
18 Mar 2019 17:16 #219214 by Henru
My test e,npp and the cyp I received today all use the "new" caps and the oil all seems clear,)like EO(ethyl oleate) oil.

• Mfezdro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Mar 2019 20:55 #219216 by Mfezdro
Replied by Mfezdro on topic HD labs test C & E
@Wayne. I had problems with Pgw test C, or my blood tests indicated it at least. I’ve ordered HD labs depot and will report back how I’m feeling as well as blood results booked for end March. I can’t say I ever had a reaction but definitely suspect inconsistent dosing.

On a separate note can I ask why you’re taking 300mg every 2 weeks as opposed to 150 weekly? The half life of test E means you’ll be getting pretty big peaks and troughs over 14 days. Are you not feeling that around day 9 or so?

Cheers.

My comments are not advice, medical or otherwise. I am not a medical practitioner. Always consult your Doctor before making decisions.

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
18 Mar 2019 21:44 #219217 by Wayne
Replied by Wayne on topic HD labs test C & E

Mfezdro wrote: @Wayne. I had problems with Pgw test C, or my blood tests indicated it at least. I’ve ordered HD labs depot and will report back how I’m feeling as well as blood results booked for end March. I can’t say I ever had a reaction but definitely suspect inconsistent dosing.

On a separate note can I ask why you’re taking 300mg every 2 weeks as opposed to 150 weekly? The half life of test E means you’ll be getting pretty big peaks and troughs over 14 days. Are you not feeling that around day 9 or so?

Cheers.

The horrid feverish and sick feeling after every pin...don't want to feel like that weekly. I am just recently trying to do trt proper, so still finding my way and what works for me. Was prescribed nebido last year, took the Ciccone version, didn't feel much and decided what the heck Lemme run a cycle...so ended doing a pretty longish cycle by my standards. So it's around the second month now that I am "off cycle" and trying trt...will need to go for bloods soon, but the doc I trust is out of the country atm...