Weird sides from Ciccone clen

• PrimalMonkey
  • Topic Author
More
21 May 2017 12:38 #209879 by PrimalMonkey
Weird sides from Ciccone clen was created by PrimalMonkey
Recently started a cycle again, this time trying clen for the first time. Clen from Ciccone Pharma, verified it on their site. From a trustworthy source, I'm sure it's legit (can take pics if I must) but the sides I get are nothing like what people describe. I like low doses so started at 20mcg and felt nothing other than breathing a little "stronger" and by night time I got very tired. Next day tried 40mcg, got even more tired except it started only a few hours after taking it this time, no shakes, no irregular heartbeat, no body temp differences. Tried 80mcg following day and after 1hr I was struggling to stay awake. Now today I did 120mcg and still no shakes so far, no increased body temp, just lis to sleep. Anybody got any idea on why? I read around all kinds of forums and they say it could make people with ADHD tired because it's a stimulant similar to adderal but I don't think I have ADHD.

I'm only using Test E and Clen so I know it's not from another compound causing these effects

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 May 2017 15:42 - 06 Jun 2017 19:11 #209882 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
Side-effects are different for almost everyone hence why we never use side-effects to judge a product [EDIT] unless you have past experience. I've heard of people getting tired on Clen before, but don;t know why that happens.
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 19:11 by admin.

• 00pump
More
21 May 2017 16:54 #209884 by 00pump
Replied by 00pump on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
You simply having a paradoxical effect to it, the end of the day you will just get guesses as to why. Most stimulants put me to sleep and when I was taking Provigil I was taking it before bed. As admin said don't use side effects as a precursor to the drug, if it makes you to tired, stop using it.

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

• Damian84
More
22 May 2017 13:18 #209909 by Damian84
Replied by Damian84 on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
Hi just to touch on this as well. I used clen before and I got the shakes before but i also started last week with ciccone clen and up to 100mg with no sides and on other brands I would take 40mg and will have craze shakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, 00pump, PrimalMonkey

• PrimalMonkey
  • Topic Author
More
24 May 2017 18:52 #209974 by PrimalMonkey
Replied by PrimalMonkey on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
THanks everyone for replying, I actually just decided to stop the clen, because the sides seem way off.
Basically here is what happened:

Day 1 - 20mcg not much change except good breathing (noticed this throughout usage)
day 2 - 40mcg same as day 1 except noticeable tiredness soon after taking in the morning
day 3 - 80mcg felt very cold and very tired soon after taking, started getting dry skin and mouth
day 4 - 100mcg still no shakes, same sides as day 3
day 5 - said screw it, tried 160mcg, again no shakes, no energy, just extremely tired, cold and dry skin

I gained 1.5kg or so in the 7 days of usage so far, look a little leaner (but I have been cutting for a bit)
maybe the weight is water weight from my test E starting to kick. But definitely not much result from the clen if any. Keep in mind I'm eating 400 cals under maintenance the whole time. I see good reviews of lots of ciccone products, but I don't think their clen is worth it unless I just respond weird to it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Furk

• Damian84
More
25 May 2017 13:28 #209990 by Damian84
Replied by Damian84 on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
Hi i bought clen from axio labs since i wasnt feeling anything from the ciccone and i toke one tab i had so bad shakes i couldnt even squadso def had a bad batch i guess

• PraetorXII
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
25 May 2017 13:41 #209992 by PraetorXII
Replied by PraetorXII on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen

Damian84 wrote: Hi i bought clen from axio labs since i wasnt feeling anything from the ciccone and i toke one tab i had so bad shakes i couldnt even squadso def had a bad batch i guess

Not a bad batch, that's clen for you bra. When I start at 40mcg I get the same shit, so instead I start at 20mcg and take it from there, sides on 20mcg PD seem to be controlable with me eating 2 bananas, drinking a lot of water and taking BetaSleep at night.

If you keep doing what you've been doing
You gonna keep getting what you've been getting...

• Hormonas
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
06 Jun 2017 17:18 #210233 by Hormonas
Replied by Hormonas on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
Me and some friends have tried a couple of packs from different sources after hearing great reviews about Ciccone and with me enjoying their Test and Deca and none of us have felt any effects. Normally we take 40mcg and get the shakes, after these subside we up the dose to 60-80mcg and see some positive effects as well as get the shakes again etc and we have used a lot of different labs in the past always getting the sides and the positives. We started on 40mcg as always and after feeling absolutely nothing we all ramped up to 120-160mcg in a few days and nothing happened. We have been on these high doses for a couple of weeks and there have been no positive effects either. My friend took 200mcg on the 5th day (he normally can't function at work on 80mcg because of the shakes, he can't handwrite notes) and nothing...

The "you cant judge a drug on it's side effects" doesn't really work for a stimulant that we have taken more than a few times. Every single time we get the shakes on 40mcg and now 120-200mcg and nothing at all, it is weird.

• Jono77
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
06 Jun 2017 19:03 - 06 Jun 2017 19:12 #210240 by Jono77
Replied by Jono77 on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
I'm not sure about the new batches but I've got a batch from last year that I just started today,and I've got the shakes and heart rate increase as usual. I hope it's just a bad batch that you guys have
Last edit: 06 Jun 2017 19:12 by Jono77.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Jun 2017 19:08 #210243 by admin

Hormonas wrote: The "you cant judge a drug on it's side effects" doesn't really work for a stimulant that we have taken more than a few times. Every single time we get the shakes on 40mcg and now 120-200mcg and nothing at all, it is weird.

Sounds like Ciccone Clenbuterol is a shit product after all. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, because PrimalMonkey is a first time user of Clen and I've seen way too many first-timers over-estimating the effects of Clen. I have many reports of people experiencing no side-effects even when the product is known to be legit. When you have past experience with Clen and its side-effects it is another story, but beginners don't have a clue and therefor I don't take their reports very seriously.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hormonas

• Furk
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
06 Jun 2017 19:40 #210245 by Furk
Replied by Furk on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
Interesting.

On a side note, anyone tried HD Clen? Personally I've always preferred LP liquid Clen. Feels like it hits me so much faster. I've come to judge products against the best I've tried. LP and PGW have become my benchmarks, if it doesn't match or beat those I'm not really willing to experiment.

Unique compounds are an exception though.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Officially sponsored by Protein™ and Caffeine™.

• Jono77
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
07 Jun 2017 15:35 #210266 by Jono77
Hey primal and hormonas,could you guys please post a pic of the front and back of the Ciccone clen packs,and have you guys also checked if it's real on the website?

• PrimalMonkey
  • Topic Author
More
08 Jun 2017 21:45 #210343 by PrimalMonkey
Replied by PrimalMonkey on topic Weird sides from Ciccone clen
I have verified the product on their site, it says it's valid, tried twice just to be sure. I don't know how to post images so just uploading and posting links with pics of back and front. Since I have so many tabs left I am going to try 2 tabs a day 80mcg and see if maybe it works despite no usual sides (gonna monitor bodyfat closely) because I do definitely feel a little different when taking it, esp breathing and dehydration. Started today again and it's the same as first time.

Links:

Front pic - s3.postimg.org/j170iym0j/Front.jpg

Back pic - s18.postimg.org/c1td9ajnt/Back.jpg

I got it from a friend of mine actually, but it was all sealed properly, so doubt highly it was messed with

• Jono77
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
09 Jun 2017 05:38 #210347 by Jono77
Looks legit,I have clen from 2 batches before yours that I'm using now and it's working 100%. I think that maybe yours is just a bad batch unfortunately but I'll try to get more info on what's going on.

@Hormonas please post a pic of the clen that you have,front and back too.

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Jun 2017 06:09 #210348 by admin
There's no excuse for a bad batch unless they try and correct it. We've seen that good brands like LP recall an entire batch when there were doubts about something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Furk