Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 29 Jun 2021 18:08 #225507

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2491
Oupa wrote:
Admin.. kom ons gaan pin man :P :P :P se murr

Ek sal gaan vir my "jab", sodra ek weet hoeveel gains hulle my waarborg.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 06 Jul 2021 23:28 #225563

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
This is a typical discussion of conspiracy theories versus actual science. I'm not gonna add my opinion cause then like Oupa says I always have to "los 'n poep by die watergat". But please guys!

I say this because I care for you! Get vaccinated!
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 07 Jul 2021 08:59 #225580

• admin
  • Administrator
Pyroclasm wrote:
This is a typical discussion of conspiracy theories versus actual science.

I would like for you to point out the "conspiracy theories" and debate them... isn't that what "actual science" is about? The preferred reaction to differing views is to reassess one's own opinion, however we find it hard to maintain both a positive image of ourselves and a positive image of someone that disagrees with us so we try and come up with ways of denigrating the opposition through terms such as "covid denier", "anti-vaxer" and of course "conspiracy theorist".

There is a difference between science and Science, the latter is what you are referring to as "actual science". Science with a capital S is a weapon of manipulation and deception, it is the practise of cherry picking and portraying data in a way to align with a certain narrative and you cannot replicate or verify the results.

Pyroclasm wrote:
I'm not gonna add my opinion cause then like Oupa says I always have to "los 'n poep by die watergat". But please guys!

Rather, you are willing to give an opinion but not willing to debate it. Quoting another person out of context does not give your argument credibility.

Pyroclasm wrote:
I say this because I care for you!

Yes yes... "We are in this together"... slogans designed to create a sense of solidarity which encourages compliance and social coherence.

Pyroclasm wrote:
Get vaccinated!

Who do you recommend should get vaccinated, everyone? And why?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aconotine

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 07 Jul 2021 09:23 #225581

• admin
  • Administrator
Refer to this CDC paper: www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm
Among 4,899,447 hospitalized adults in PHD-SR, 540,667 (11.0%) were patients with COVID-19, of whom 94.9% had at least 1 underlying medical condition. Essential hypertension (50.4%), disorders of lipid metabolism (49.4%), and obesity (33.0%) were the most common. The strongest risk factors for death were obesity (adjusted risk ratio [aRR] = 1.30; 95% CI, 1.27–1.33), anxiety and fear-related disorders (aRR = 1.28; 95% CI, 1.25–1.31), and diabetes with complication (aRR = 1.26; 95% CI, 1.24–1.28), as well as the total number of conditions, with aRRs of death ranging from 1.53 (95% CI, 1.41–1.67) for patients with 1 condition to 3.82 (95% CI, 3.45–4.23) for patients with more than 10 conditions (compared with patients with no conditions).

So anxiety and fear-related disorders are the second biggest risk factors for death from Covid after obesity.

Considering that anxiety and fear plays such a big part, does that mean state and media fear mongering plays a significant part in people dying, I'm convinced it does.

Read "A State of Fear: How the UK Government Weaponised Fear During the COVID-19 Pandemic" by Laura Dodsworth: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B095L3WHXZ

You will find the book very valuable, regardless of how you feel about Covid and lockdown.
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2021 10:10 by admin.

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 08 Jul 2021 12:30 #225589

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
I would rather take a shot of TREN than get that vaccine
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 11 Aug 2021 13:07 #225849

• admin
  • Administrator
Ever wondered why people are unable to see the true facts about Covid even when it's blatantly obvious that they are being misled... here's the explanation from a behavioural psychologist:

odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3/Mattias-D..._63_converted_720p:4

Here is a similar explanation in a short, easy to follow video:

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 10 Sep 2021 11:54 #226023

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3099
So the health minister has just announced they are launching a digital covid-19 vaccine passport in the next week or so.

China has already taken this one step further and has a digital data bank used to implementing a social credit system to penalise or reward citizens for their day to day activities. Like a credit score, but now a behaviour score where they can limit your travel and what class you may travel in, determine what hotels you are allowed to stay in, what jobs you can get...

How long before our communist government gets another bright idea?

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 10 Sep 2021 13:19 #226024

• admin
  • Administrator
You’re right MA, the vaccine passports will morph into a social credit system just like the one from China. We’re seeing totalitarianism taking place right in front of our eyes. Look at what’s happening in Australia at the moment, that’s very alarming.

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 11 Sep 2021 19:59 #226034

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4245
Fokkop ! Gelukkig is daar net so baie wat daar aan werk om dit on suksesvol te maak.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 13 Sep 2021 13:46 #226043

• admin
  • Administrator
Oupa wrote:
Fokkop ! Gelukkig is daar net so baie wat daar aan werk om dit on suksesvol te maak.

The truth is coming out, slowly but surely... hopefully it will be enough to collapse this mass movement of psychosis in the population before it causes even more damage. At least my conscience is clean and I'll go down on the right side of history and not be an embarrassment to my children...
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2021 14:05 by admin.

General lockdown and COVID-19 discussion 16 Sep 2021 22:10 #226075

• admin
  • Administrator
The scam is getting exposed more and more everyday:

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/Reiner-Fuellmich-Introduction-English_BestCut:e

EDIT: I don't agree with all points raised and there's one or two contradictions in his report, but having followed much of their investigation so far I find it far more credible than anything from government or the mainstream media.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2021 08:02 by admin.