Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mr O 2020

Mr O 2020 20 Dec 2020 08:28 #224338

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
What was your guys thoughts? I thought the guys where extremely conditioned.

Ramy side pose was incredible. Hadi looked good, Brandon was there but missing the legs, Phil seemed to have mid section issues again. Happy with the judging ?
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2020 08:37 by 00pump.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mr O 2020 20 Dec 2020 10:26 #224339

• DR.DEATH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Very happy Ramy won! Glad he finally got his conditioning to a competitive level. There is room for improvement and if he perfects his conditioning I believe he could hold on to his title for a few years.

I agree, Curry needs to focus on bringing up his legs, especially his hamstrings, but overall he was a better version compared to last year imo, only slightly though.

Phil's time has gone, I don't think he'll be able to fix his mid section. He is one of the all time best bodybuilders though, but I feel he's past his prime and will be dominated by the newer guys.

Hadi, excellent conditioning as always. I'm a Hadi fan but I don't see him ever winning the Olympia for some reason, can't put my finger on it.

Mr O 2020 20 Dec 2020 11:19 #224342

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1869
I personally had Brandon in 4th. Hadi 3rd and Phil 2nd. but I am a bit biased towards phil's thickness and density and he was far superior from back and sides to curry.

Phil needs to see a proper reconstructive surgeon for his gut, the abdominal wall has split, so they would need to stitch it with cable, I have the same thing. being so overweight my abdominal wall had split hand i have steel cable going through my abdominals keeping it stitched together and tight.

Mr O 2020 20 Dec 2020 11:48 #224345

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Empire wrote:
I personally had Brandon in 4th. Hadi 3rd and Phil 2nd. but I am a bit biased towards phil's thickness and density and he was far superior from back and sides to curry.

Phil needs to see a proper reconstructive surgeon for his gut, the abdominal wall has split, so they would need to stitch it with cable, I have the same thing. being so overweight my abdominal wall had split hand i have steel cable going through my abdominals keeping it stitched together and tight.

Hadis condition was incredible... Phils rear back double bicep was crraaaazy. I agree I don't believe Brandon was second unless the competition was purely about stomach and that immediately rules you out. You know the competitive side, maybe he placed second due to a current Mr O cant be first then 3rd / 4th..
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford