Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blood work

Blood work 25 Feb 2021 19:47 #224754

• Siya007
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys

Great forum

I'm a 34 year old guy who has been feeling like crap for the past 6 or so year. Went to different Doctors and they all basically said I have depression. Problem is I do not feel depressed and even though depression symptoms do manifest physically I still believe I am not depressed.

I've been having these symptoms for years now:
- Low to non existent sex drive
- Erection problems ( I basically haven't had an erection by myself in ages, I have to take 1 of those boosters you get at the fuel station)
- Low drive to achieve anything, I could've gotten promotions in the last years but because of no drive that wasn't achieved.
- Constant brain Fog
- Always fatigued no matter how much I rest and sleep
- I've gained about 35kg in the last 6 years, and not able to shred it off no matter how much I train and diet
- No passion for anything and became socially ackward

These are just a few that have been worrying me. Growing up I've always been an active person, rugby player, top achiever and overall well balanced person. So I did my bloodwork to check if there was any deficiencies and the doctor said everything is fine and within range and I'm just depressed.

ENDOCRINOLOGY

-TOTAL TESTOS 10.6 (6.9 - 23.6) NMOL/L
-SHBG 27.2 (13.3 - 89.5) NMOL/L
-FREE TESTO CALCULATED 233.0 (170.0 - 660.0) PMOL/L

I'm not aiming for boddybuilder goals even though I train regularly, but I want overall wellbeing and not feel like I'm fighting my own body.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blood work 25 Feb 2021 21:20 #224755

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Siya007 wrote:
Hi guys

Great forum

I'm a 34 year old guy who has been feeling like crap for the past 6 or so year. Went to different Doctors and they all basically said I have depression. Problem is I do not feel depressed and even though depression symptoms do manifest physically I still believe I am not depressed.

I've been having these symptoms for years now:
- Low to non existent sex drive
- Erection problems ( I basically haven't had an erection by myself in ages, I have to take 1 of those boosters you get at the fuel station)
- Low drive to achieve anything, I could've gotten promotions in the last years but because of no drive that wasn't achieved.
- Constant brain Fog
- Always fatigued no matter how much I rest and sleep
- I've gained about 35kg in the last 6 years, and not able to shred it off no matter how much I train and diet
- No passion for anything and became socially ackward

These are just a few that have been worrying me. Growing up I've always been an active person, rugby player, top achiever and overall well balanced person. So I did my bloodwork to check if there was any deficiencies and the doctor said everything is fine and within range and I'm just depressed.

ENDOCRINOLOGY

-TOTAL TESTOS 10.6 (6.9 - 23.6) NMOL/L
-SHBG 27.2 (13.3 - 89.5) NMOL/L
-FREE TESTO CALCULATED 233.0 (170.0 - 660.0) PMOL/L

I'm not aiming for boddybuilder goals even though I train regularly, but I want overall wellbeing and not feel like I'm fighting my own body.

You clearly have some issue, and your symptoms seem to have been ignored.
It helps nobody when docs say nothing is wrong with you.../

Your best bet would be to find an endocrinologist/urologist (definitely NOT the t-clinic), that is willing to work with you.

From your bloodwork there is a deficiency in hormones.
You could be a candidate for TRT, alternatively it is possible there is a secondary cause for the low T etc.
A doc will have to determine this.

Don't give up hope etc there is definitely a solution to this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa