Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 15 May 2021 17:57 #225210

• Donatello
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi guys.
New forumite here, saying howzit.
What other sites, would you guys recommend for me increasing my knowledge in aas/sarms.
Ciao
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello 16 May 2021 06:52 #225216

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi

Why not ask specific questions after using the search function and see if a member can assist.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Hello 16 May 2021 07:40 #225217

• Donatello
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi pump

What I've noticed is many, many posts like first time cycle, gonna run X at X mg for 8 weeks, thoughts.
I'd prefer not to do it that way.

What I'm ideally after is a detailed post from an experienced user, to answer the question.
Based on the knowledge I have now, if I was to start over, how would I run my first few sarms/aas cycles, say first 18 or so months of this?
Which compounds, dosages, length of cycle, etc.

Goes without saying the basics need to be covered first, like solid training, food, rest, stress all in order.
Also I'm aware individual response to drugs can vary.

Hello 16 May 2021 09:49 #225219

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 434
Personally I don't think you need alot of sites. Just read, read and read as much as possible. I've read every article on this forum at least 3 times. Read all posts and topics. Where you unsure ask questions and google. My knowledge has increased tremendously this way. Asking to be spoonfed doesn't help at all, all of us absorb info differently and that's why someone else's thread wont always make you understand the way they do.

Hello 16 May 2021 10:41 #225222

• Donatello
  • Fresh Boarder
Howzit Hoosain

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah I am, and have done A LOT of researching into this.
Lots of the international sarm articles, seem more like sales pitches than information (similar to BS supplement sites promoting natural test boosters for eg)
Reason for my question was to draw on practical applications from real SA experienced users on this site, as you have said this site is extensive.
To get first hand info from experienced users, who are not trying to push a product but just generally want to help.
I could easily write up a first cycle idea and ask for comments, however I feel this site is loaded with that and my question, sets things up differently.
So for anyone who is willing to take the time to respond, much appreciated.

Hello 16 May 2021 11:29 #225223

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2491
Donatello wrote:
I could easily write up a first cycle idea and ask for comments, however I feel this site is loaded with that and my question, sets things up differently.
So for anyone who is willing to take the time to respond, much appreciated.

That's actually the best way. Almost every cycle is unique and constructed to the specific needs of that user... there's an infinite number of drug and dosage combinations and no one-size-fit-all cycle, so give us a baseline cycle with your stats so that we can help you fine-tune it to your needs.

The mods and I have written articles and sample cycles, but they only serve as a starting point and I don't think it's practical to even attempt to cover all possibilities and you also have to keep in mind that our knowledge constantly evolve and keeping the articles up to date is more effort than it's worth. The forum is a better platform to share knowledge and give advice.

You will not find a single article with all the info and there are multiple ways to correctly use AAS/SARMs, diet and train. The trick is finding the most effective way for you and we can best assist you through the forum when you ask specific questions.
Last Edit: 16 May 2021 11:37 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, Hoosain

Hello 16 May 2021 17:56 #225226

• Donatello
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks admin

I hear you, I just figured most ped newbies all have the same kind of goals, ie gain size and stay relatively lean, and hence most of you okes would have general recommendations for your first few cycles.
The sample cycles, even beginner ones seem quite aggressive.
Will do some further reading.

Hello 09 Jun 2021 20:37 #225379

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
Thing is we know a shitton about steroids on this forum so the best way for us to help you is with specific questions. We also want to see you making an effort researching which is why we won't 'spoonfeed' you.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.