Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 23 May 2021 10:10 #225271

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2491
The ANC published a draft bill where they propose to ban firearms for the purpose of self-defence, reduce the number of firearms you are allowed to own for sport-shooting, limit the type of firearms you are allowed to own for sport-shooting purposes, reduce quantity of ammunition you are allowed to poses, prevent the private reloading of ammunition and restrict the importation of ammunition.

This is clearly an attempt to disarm citizens to render them defenceless to violent criminals and government tyranny and oppression. Let me remind you that the nazis did the same to the Jews and the communists did the same to many other minority groups they brutally killed over the last 100 years and continue to do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 23 May 2021 14:41 #225272

• admin
  • Administrator
Submit comment to parliament here:
dearsouthafrica.co.za/firearm-control-2021/
Last Edit: 23 May 2021 14:42 by admin.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 23 May 2021 15:41 #225273

• SNOK1986
  • Gold Boarder
  • I will eat your soul if there is enough protein.
  • Thank you received: 108
admin wrote:
The ANC published a draft bill where they propose to ban firearms for the purpose of self-defence, reduce the number of firearms you are allowed to own for sport-shooting, limit the type of firearms you are allowed to own for sport-shooting purposes, reduce quantity of ammunition you are allowed to poses, prevent the private reloading of ammunition and restrict the importation of ammunition.

This is clearly an attempt to disarm citizens to render them defenceless to violent criminals and government tyranny and oppression. Let me remind you that the nazis did the same to the Jews and the communists did the same to many other minority groups they brutally killed over the last 100 years and continue to do.

I saw this as well and not happy about it at all. There is no ways on Gods green earth will not have a weapon to protect my family from home invading thugs.
No lets not deadlift as I need a double hip replacement haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Oupa

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 23 May 2021 15:59 #225274

• admin
  • Administrator
I agree, they are underestimating how little trust people have left in SAPS’ ability to protect people from violent crimes especially in rural and poorer communities. If they expect millions of people to surrender their only option for defence against an attack they are making a big mistake.

Meanwhile the president increased the budget for his protection services, that does not go down well.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 24 May 2021 07:47 #225277

• RedHulk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Doesn't surprise me at all, this thing has been coming for a long time. Not surprised cause our government is all a bunch of corrupt thieving gangsters especially the one that's the so-called chief of police. They're all trying to disarm us a make us as vulnerable as possible. So instead of disarming criminals who run rampantly with loads of guns, that they stole from us and the armed forces, they'd rather disarm law abiding citizens, that have all the right to protect themselves and their loved ones. Well I have news for them, it's not going to be that easy. We've reached a level of gatvol that can't be described in words, only action.
"Nothing like a good piece of gear."
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 24 May 2021 08:09 #225278

• admin
  • Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, Pyroclasm

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 24 May 2021 08:22 #225279

• RedHulk
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
LOL! Will give sports shooting and hunting a whole new meaning, wink-wink :whistle:
"Nothing like a good piece of gear."
Last Edit: 24 May 2021 08:22 by RedHulk.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 24 May 2021 13:31 #225282

• Witwolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Also send an email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. after you've completed the DearSA petition. Make sure to elaborate why you think it is a bad idea, without resorting to swearing at the fucks are calling them out for what they are.

Many people claim this is where the line is drawn in the sand, and that they will not surrender their FA's to SAPS. It is important to note that this affects many a law-abiding citizen across the various cultural/race groups in our Country. Spread the word- if you know people who either hunt, do sport shooting or carry for SD, make sure they send an email and fill in the DearSA petition ASAP.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 24 May 2021 14:55 #225283

• admin
  • Administrator
Witwolf wrote:
Also send an email to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. after you've completed the DearSA petition. Make sure to elaborate why you think it is a bad idea, without resorting to swearing at the fucks are calling them out for what they are.

Many people claim this is where the line is drawn in the sand, and that they will not surrender their FA's to SAPS. It is important to note that this affects many a law-abiding citizen across the various cultural/race groups in our Country. Spread the word- if you know people who either hunt, do sport shooting or carry for SD, make sure they send an email and fill in the DearSA petition ASAP.

Correct. This affects absolutely everyone, not just gun owners. This law is as big a threat to South Africans as the expropriation bill.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 27 May 2021 11:32 #225293

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4245
Daars nie n fokken manier wat hulle my goed vat nie.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 09 Jun 2021 22:26 #225388

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
I am the most chilled guy ever and the last guy who gives AF about politics. BUT This country is the next Venezuela or Zimbabwe! I love my country I really do but with the expropriation bill already I was close but now, in a blatantly obvious move to cripple Saffers from fighting back, I am a ballhair away from never coming back. One less tax-payer for them to worry about.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 09 Jun 2021 22:26 #225389

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
But if the bill does pass, what in TF are we gonna do???
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 09 Jun 2021 23:43 #225395

• admin
  • Administrator
Pyroclasm wrote:

SA will go down the same road as Zimbabwe, the writing is on the wall and there is little chance of turning back now.

The ANC is brilliant at reacting to public pressure and there’s substantial pushback as far as firearms for self-defence is concerned. I think we’ll have one of two outcomes:
1: They will backtrack as far as the banning of firearms for self-defence is concerned but still go for the ban on sport-shooting and hunting firearms. They will sell it as a reasonable compromise and the media will go into full support mode. The uninformed public will follow along with this narrative and not realise that they fell for a negotiation tactic called Anchoring. Basically they start with a completely irrational proposal so that a less drastic one seems allot more reasonable even though it is still damaging.
2: They push through the legislation and ban firearms for self-defence. Some people will hand-in their firearms, but many won’t. It’s not possible to enforce the law on so many people with now illegal firearms, but it doesn’t matter to the state because those people will be unable to protect themselves or their property anyway without suffering massive consequences and show trials.

Both outcomes are favourable to the state.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 10 Jun 2021 00:10 #225396

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
3: The ANC, being the intelligent blokes they are, realises they are being unreasonable and immediately backs off their foolish cause of action and realise the error of their ways. :p

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 10 Jun 2021 00:15 #225397

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
admin wrote:
Pyroclasm wrote:

SA will go down the same road as Zimbabwe, the writing is on the wall and there is little chance of turning back now.

The ANC is brilliant at reacting to public pressure and there’s substantial pushback as far as firearms for self-defence is concerned. I think we’ll have one of two outcomes:
1: They will backtrack as far as the banning of firearms for self-defence is concerned but still go for the ban on sport-shooting and hunting firearms. They will sell it as a reasonable compromise and the media will go into full support mode. The uninformed public will follow along with this narrative and not realise that they fell for a negotiation tactic called Anchoring. Basically they start with a completely irrational proposal so that a less drastic one seems allot more reasonable even though it is still damaging.
2: They push through the legislation and ban firearms for self-defence. Some people will hand-in their firearms, but many won’t. It’s not possible to enforce the law on so many people with now illegal firearms, but it doesn’t matter to the state because those people will be unable to protect themselves or their property anyway without suffering massive consequences and show trials.

Both outcomes are favourable to the state.

So what do we do? Wait like the jews in 1938 for an uncertain fate? You know what fucks me off the most is how similar our situation is to Nazi Germany. In almost all ways from freedom of speech to propaganda to expropriation without compensation to disarming people to the feeling of public duty by performing your racist task. Worst is that my generation literally had FOKOL to do with it. When I was born apartheid was over in all practical ways. Maar nou sit ons met die gebakte pere.

Add: Worst part is many people from older generations thought it was bullshit also but if they actually stood up for their beliefs their children get shot in Pick n Pay (I was gonna say Woolworths but let's get real..)

Last Edit: 10 Jun 2021 00:18 by Pyroclasm.

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 10 Jun 2021 07:02 #225402

• admin
  • Administrator
Pyroclasm wrote:
3: The ANC, being the intelligent blokes they are, realises they are being unreasonable and immediately backs off their foolish cause of action and realise the error of their ways. :p

No, won't happen. The ANC are communists and communists are parasites that suck their host dry until it dies. History has demonstrated this many times before.

Pyroclasm wrote:
So what do we do? Wait like the jews in 1938 for an uncertain fate? You know what fucks me off the most is how similar our situation is to Nazi Germany. In almost all ways from freedom of speech to propaganda to expropriation without compensation to disarming people to the feeling of public duty by performing your racist task. Worst is that my generation literally had FOKOL to do with it. When I was born apartheid was over in all practical ways. Maar nou sit ons met die gebakte pere.

Add: Worst part is many people from older generations thought it was bullshit also but if they actually stood up for their beliefs their children get shot in Pick n Pay (I was gonna say Woolworths but let's get real..)

What's happening now does have many Nazi parallels, but it's closer to the Soviet Union's communism in my opinion. Remember the ANC was created as a communist terrorist organisation.

The ANC is everyone's enemy, irrespective of race or background. So the solution is to not allow them to divide and conquer us, but to rather build strong communities and relationships and take control over infrastructure in failed municipalities and stop paying for services we don't receive. There are various institutions such as AfriForum, Sakeliga, Solidarity, Institute of Race Relations and others that are laying the groundwork for exactly this, so join them.

The stronger the community the more resilient they will be against the ANC, EFF and SACP. The hope is that communities in SA will become self-sustained and independent of the state, similar to Orania, but without the race divide. A national government will never be a solution for SA, a federal system is probably a better option. There is currently no race problem or hunger for land in SA, but the ANC, EFF and SACP are trying to create one.

Communism is the deadliest ideology that has ever existed and it will always fail, but in the process they destroy everything including countless lives.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2021 07:22 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

ANC wants to disarm you, so they can control you 29 Jun 2021 07:23 #225488

• admin
  • Administrator
The secret report Bheki Cele doesn't want you to see:

Report: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J6b3J3ad...cBHFmCToxKV0AurpDJKR
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2021 07:25 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyroclasm