Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1st time using

1st time using 26 Aug 2020 13:31 #223410

• Aya11
  • Fresh Boarder
I've been training for more than 10 years now.y strength is quite decent and I weigh around 105kg's. Im looking to shred some fat around that stubborn stomach area and gain some lean muscle in the process. I've use testo boost and Thermo feul before. But other then strength and energy gain. The results were not really what I had hoped for.

Im taking some whey protein after every workout. Please advise me on which Steroid I can take [removed]
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2020 14:15 by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

1st time using 26 Aug 2020 14:21 #223411

• slaz007
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Please do your research first, read, read and read some more.
Then ask questions...
Firstly read up on proper diet to suit your goals and desired outcome.
Gear comes later.. diet first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Decro

1st time using 08 May 2021 00:11 #225148

• Stavey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • !!!
Guys can anyone build muscle /mass while cycling on Testosterone propionate or testosterone suspension?
Pump!

1st time using 08 May 2021 05:19 #225149

• Gee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Most people can build muscle with correct diet and a regular (preferably with weights) training regime.

1st time using 08 May 2021 08:07 #225150

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Stavey wrote:
Guys can anyone build muscle /mass while cycling on Testosterone propionate or testosterone suspension?

Suspension doesn't have a place in bodybuilding in my opinion. It's makes more sense for power lifting.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, BDav

1st time using 08 May 2021 08:09 #225151

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Aya11 wrote:
I've been training for more than 10 years now.y strength is quite decent and I weigh around 105kg's. Im looking to shred some fat around that stubborn stomach area and gain some lean muscle in the process. I've use testo boost and Thermo feul before. But other then strength and energy gain. The results were not really what I had hoped for.

Im taking some whey protein after every workout. Please advise me on which Steroid I can take [removed]

What is your height, age, etc.

How often do you train?

Why are you looking at steroids, to burn fat?
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

1st time using 10 Jun 2021 02:09 #225399

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
Stavey wrote:

Yes they are all the same compound- testosterone. The only difference is the ester they are attached to, which is in essence the delivery mechanism. Some deliveries are very slow and others very fast, and what this does is make the potential for fluctuating levels of the drug in your blood (plasma). When test levels fluctuate in your blood that's when side effects like to happen like oily skin and mood swings and acne, etc. So, the shorter the ester the more often it needs to be pinned to maintain stable blood plasma levels. For example Test Prop (fast release) needs to be pinned normally EOD to twice a week, where Test suspension (fastest release of them all) must be pinned once or twice a day.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vladtheimpaler, Stavey

1st time using 10 Jun 2021 15:31 #225408

• Stavey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • !!!
00pump wrote:
Aya11 wrote:

How often do you train?

I'm looking for a compound that will help me build muscle mass rather quickly, I been training for over 2 years and I do appreciate my slow - small gains but I honestly want to go a little bit extra.

I train regularly, Monday to Friday, for 2 - 3 hours. Cardi every once a week, for 15 minutes.
Pump!

1st time using 07 Jul 2021 00:14 #225573

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
What does your diet look like? Food is the most anabolic substance known to man. Also training for so long while not on AAS likely means you are not using enough intensity in the gym for optimal atrophy and anabolic response. Cardio once a week for 15mins is really not going to do anything. IF you feel these are all in order then we can discuss anabolics but just be sure to get the most important basics nailed before you go onto the juice.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

1st time using 16 Jul 2021 17:22 #225653

• PoisonedPulse
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 560
Stavey wrote:
00pump wrote:
Aya11 wrote:

How often do you train?

I'm looking for a compound that will help me build muscle mass rather quickly, I been training for over 2 years and I do appreciate my slow - small gains but I honestly want to go a little bit extra.

I train regularly, Monday to Friday, for 2 - 3 hours. Cardi every once a week, for 15 minutes.

1. food incl. ancillary supplements to compliment (this straight away looks like your main issue)

2. structured intense training (why are you in the gym for 2-3 hours?)

3. anabolics (as Pyro said, should you have diet and training dialed in and consistent then it can be looked at and actually be beneficial)

in that order..