Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle)

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Nov 2020 00:09 #224027

• vladtheimpaler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • 87kg
  • Thank you received: 50
hungover next day from dopaquel? havent had those in a while.

used to be on attivan for sleep and anxiety. but only shortly.

best way to get rid of the hangover is half the dose. and sleep pattern.

50 dopaquel. is a hella dose for a first timer. dont care what weight u are. 25mg.

secondly take it earlier.

if u know u wont be able to sleep take it even at 8 pm. dont wait till 12 then woops wake up at 6 for work and still have the active life of the drug in.

i usually get munchies on dopaquel. so then i would drink it at 10 eat my last meal read. then sleep.

thirdly limit urself to exactly 8 hours. the thing is about sleep meds/(technically a mood stabilizer) it speeds up efficiency of sleep. well in my experience. so it will mess around and make u feel overtired.

hope it helps.
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2020 00:11 by vladtheimpaler.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Nov 2020 08:22 #224032

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Howsit Kevin.Kleyn, how has your diet been going?
Wherever Your Mind Goes, The Body Follows.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Nov 2020 11:38 #224042

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hey Nos , howzit bud.

It's been going well. Water weight has been dropping. I'm now down 1kg so its dropping fast.

I'm experiencing some nausea from time to time with MHR and cold chills but that's about it. I've decided to take the second cap at 1pm, instead of at 4pm becasue it keeps me awake but other than that, it's going well. I've dropped to 2400cals for now.

@vladtheimpaler I think I misunderstood you. I thought you asked if I feel hungover if I don't get enough sleep. I don't have any sides with Dopaquel, I'm on 25mg but I take two tabs at 7pm and by 8 - 8h30, I'm fast aleep. In the very begining, it did make me feel slightly hungover'ish/drowzy the next morning but I'm going back like 3 years ago. Now I feel so refreshed the next morning after taking them and having a good night's sleep, but yeah, like I mentioned to Nos now, if I take MHR too late (ie) 1 hour before workout, which is also 4 hours before bed time, it fights with the Dopaquel and I toss and turn, battling to fall asleep. Yesterday I took MHR at 1pm and fell asleep easily but I was also SUPER tired becasue of the previous night's little sleep so tonight will be the ultimate test to see if MHR still keeps me awake it I take it at 1pm.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Nov 2020 14:01 #224050

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Power on my side Kevin.Kleyn. So you not experiencing any hunger issues since you dropped your calories? Let us know how tonight goes. Glad you shedding the water.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Nov 2020 14:28 #224052

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks bud.

I do feel a bit peckish every now and then but I think it's becasue my body was so used to all the food but it should adapt in the next couple of days.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 12 Nov 2020 09:46 #224065

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Monitor your diet as well as being hungry can also cause issues with your sleep. You might have to eliminate one thing at time to get to the cause of the issue. How was your sleep yesterday?

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 12 Nov 2020 11:02 #224068

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
I fell asleep just after 9pm but that was also becasue of excitement of moving to a new house LOL

I didn't actually toss and turn, which is good. I'm just worried that if I take my second cap of MHR that early (13h00) whether I'll still get the full benefits when training or does it work (ie) burn fat, all the time, for as long as it's ones system?

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 12 Nov 2020 12:16 #224072

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
I fell asleep just after 9pm but that was also becasue of excitement of moving to a new house LOL

I didn't actually toss and turn, which is good. I'm just worried that if I take my second cap of MHR that early (13h00) whether I'll still get the full benefits when training or does it work (ie) burn fat, all the time, for as long as it's ones system?

Burn fat?

Unless there is DNP in there, I do not follow you. (there isn't, I am just making a point)

You are taking a product that explicitly claims to contain DHT derivatives and herbs to suppress appetite.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 12 Nov 2020 12:35 #224073

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
MPhilosopher wrote:
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:

Burn fat?

Unless there is DNP in there, I do not follow you. (there isn't, I am just making a point)

You are taking a product that explicitly claims to contain DHT derivatives and herbs to suppress appetite.

Well, the reason I am asking is becasue of: www.screencast.com/t/mJkuXzWY9J

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 12 Nov 2020 12:58 #224074

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
MPhilosopher wrote:
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:

Burn fat?

Well, the reason I am asking is becasue of: www.screencast.com/t/mJkuXzWY9J

To keep the answer short:
Whatever "fat loss" benefits you would achieve from DHT derivatives (probably oxandrolone) will not matter what time you take it. I would say 2 times a day should be fine at 10 hour interval between doses.

The appetite suppressing effect of the herbs? If you care about this effect, then yes you will have to take it at whatever time those effects kick in best for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin.Kleyn

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 13 Nov 2020 09:28 #224098

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Howsit Kevin.Kleyn, did you manage to get sleep in yesterday? Sleep is key in the process.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 14 Nov 2020 08:26 #224103

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Nos,

Yes I did! Slept really nice actually.

If you don't mind me asking, I'm just a bit curious, I can't say for sure whether the test has actually started to kick in yet. Obviously I'm on a slightly lower dosage now due to BF but I mean I'm starting today with the second ampule and sofar I can't say for sure that I've noticed any difference since I fished my Dbol.

Next week will be the 6th week on Cyp. I have however read it usually takes 3 to 6 weeks to start kicking in.

What is your experience with Cyp, and how do you tell if its kicked in?
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2020 08:27 by Kevin.Kleyn.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 14 Nov 2020 11:01 #224104

• MikeM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
I noticed a couple of things when I first started test. Occasional gonad and nipple tingles, may have been psychosomatic though, increase in water retention and massive increase in pumps (when I was getting enough carbs)

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 14 Nov 2020 13:16 #224106

• DR.DEATH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I have never felt Test kick in. Some swear it's like a switch being flipped, but I've never experienced this.

I start noticing a gradual increase in strength from week 3-4. I'd say the biggest tell-tale sign for me would be the ability to recover very quickly compared to when not on. I don't run high dosages though and also inject more frequently to keep levels stable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456, Kevin.Kleyn

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 15 Nov 2020 06:39 #224110

• jooceboi456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Yeah you just feel gradually stronger and more pumped... it doesn't hit you in the face like an oral will.. unless we're talking test prop :P that shit turned me into a bloody rabbit. gf couldn't handle my sex drive at all

So on long esther testosterones, coupled with hard training and increasing food intake, you will feel stronger and better as time progresses where you would feel it just happened naturally. Only at the end of the cycle when you observe how you looked at the beginning of the cycle vs the end of the cycle will you be like oh shit i improved a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevin.Kleyn

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 06:45 #224122

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kevin.Kleyn, generally takes about 4 weeks for your hormones to stabilize, you should feel a sense of well being, sleep will improve,strength will go up. Be patient it will all fall into place. On a personal note sleep is extremely important for me and I am sure for most of us. Hope your sleep has improved bud.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 09:33 #224123

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4246
jooceboi456 wrote:
Yunless we're talking test prop :P that shit turned me into a bloody rabbit. gf couldn't handle my sex drive at all

Pleaase dont ever use tren ace then :P
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jooceboi456

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 10:42 #224125

• syntax
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
DR.DEATH wrote:
I have never felt Test kick in. Some swear it's like a switch being flipped, but I've never experienced this.

I start noticing a gradual increase in strength from week 3-4. I'd say the biggest tell-tale sign for me would be the ability to recover very quickly compared to when not on. I don't run high dosages though and also inject more frequently to keep levels stable.

Me too. I never get that on feeling that everyone talks about. Its gradual and I only notice from the sex drive increase, recovery and mental well being. I dont get a "Holy cow I'm on gear and feel invincible feeling"

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 10:46 #224126

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1874
Oupa wrote:
jooceboi456 wrote:
Yunless we're talking test prop :P that shit turned me into a bloody rabbit. gf couldn't handle my sex drive at all

Pleaase dont ever use tren ace then :P

Masteron is a problem in my life, not so much tren. throw masteron in the mix and i will try and make the girls nose bleed from the bottom up.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 12:25 #224128

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
NOS wrote:
Hi Kevin.Kleyn, generally takes about 4 weeks for your hormones to stabilize, you should feel a sense of well being, sleep will improve,strength will go up. Be patient it will all fall into place. On a personal note sleep is extremely important for me and I am sure for most of us. Hope your sleep has improved bud.

Hi Nos,

Thank you for that.

Yes sleep has improved quite a bit. My body is now happy with the MHR and I don't get the shakes and cold sweats anymore. I am still taking it at 1pm instead of 1 hour before workout but I will gradually move it an hour at a time, closer to workout time and se if it will then effect my sleep.

I'm even concidering upping the dosage (that's just a MAYBE for now) because my appetite has been pretty much the same.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 18 Nov 2020 13:41 #224130

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Kevin.kleyn, great to hear, I wouldn't change a thing. Enjoy the cycle and feeling in balance. Remember have fun on the cycle and learn what your body likes. Try something new for your next cycle.
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2020 13:41 by NOS.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 07 Dec 2020 20:11 #224292

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Gents,

Just popping in to drop a quick update on the BF.

So it's been a tough couple of weeks, especially trying to stay away from things that would hinder my BF.

Anyway, I've dropped 2% so far. I've actually had people telling me that I'm loosing weight. That alone is very rewarding.

It might not be 100% accurate but I'm using the Inbody Scan to track my progress.

Anyway, the test has definitely started to kick in too, I'm noticing some good changes. Close friends and relatives are also noticing the changes.

I have noticed that my elbows and knees get sore but nothing too serious, I take Omega 3 and 6 to 8L water a day so that helps.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still fighting hard and making progress.

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NOS

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 09 Dec 2020 11:13 #224301

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Howsit bud, was thinking yesterday how your cycle was going. Good to hear that your body is changing. Also be patient and keep your diet and training consistent with good rest. All will fall into place remember years of poor diet and lack of training takes time to correct. Keep going you on the right track and don't forget to enjoy the process.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2020 11:14 by NOS.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 13 Jan 2021 07:43 #224446

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
Any feedback kevn.k?

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 01 Feb 2021 11:53 #224514

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Nos,

Hope you're well bud.

Yeah the cycle has been good to me. I must say I think I would have seen a lot more gains did I do just that little bit more homework pre-cycle regarding BF%. I checked all the boxes before my cycle (ie) diet and workout but never really thought BF% would have an impact (aromatization)

Regardless, that's why the topic was "My first Cycle" - we learn as we grow.

I'm now planning my next cycle ± around June/July but right now I'm trying to drop as much BF% as possible before that cycle. - I'm adding Clen and Yoh into the mix at the end of the month to help reach my goal.

I must be honest, I did not eat as clean as I was supposed to during December so I did pack on some weight again.

I will also plan the timing of my next cycle better so that PCT is done before December.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NOS