Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle)

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 01 Feb 2021 19:11 #224521

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4246
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:

I will also plan the timing of my next cycle better so that PCT is done before December.

Plan your cycle so that your waiting period to start your PCT fall over holidays. No reason to carry any drugs with you.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 01 Feb 2021 19:15 #224522

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Oupa wrote:
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:

I will also plan the timing of my next cycle better so that PCT is done before December.

Plan your cycle so that your waiting period to start your PCT fall over holidays. No reason to carry any drugs with you.

HA!! Oupa, ek voel nou soos 'n D**S LOL. Basic stuff maar hell, dis 'n briljante idee! Ek sal verseker dit so beplan!

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 05 Feb 2021 08:01 #224534

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Howsit Kev.k,

I am power thanks and I hope you are keeping well. Glad you are learning, it's all part of the process. What compounds will you run in your next cycle?
Wherever Your Mind Goes, The Body Follows.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 05 Feb 2021 09:45 #224535

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
NOS wrote:
Howsit Kev.k,

I am power thanks and I hope you are keeping well. Glad you are learning, it's all part of the process. What compounds will you run in your next cycle?

That's good bud.

Yeah I'm doing well, enjoying all this rain we're getting.

My common sense tells me to run another standard Beginner Cycle. Before I move onto more complex cycles, I want to master this basic cycle and reap as much rewards as possible.

Unless you have some suggestions?

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 05 Feb 2021 12:07 #224536

• NOS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Glad all is well on your side. The rain is epic and much needed in SA. I agree do the same cycle. Go well and keep us updated with your progress. Good luck
Wherever Your Mind Goes, The Body Follows.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 09 Feb 2021 13:34 #224569

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4246
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
NOS wrote:
Howsit Kev.k,

That's good bud.

Yeah I'm doing well, enjoying all this rain we're getting.

My common sense tells me to run another standard Beginner Cycle. Before I move onto more complex cycles, I want to master this basic cycle and reap as much rewards as possible.

Unless you have some suggestions?

RUn the same cycle but change the oral.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 11 Feb 2021 16:11 #224615

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Oupa!

I'm open to suggestions ;)

Also, purely out of curiosity, why change the oral?

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 15 May 2021 20:20 #225212

• Stavey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • !!!
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'll report back on my progress and personal experience while on this cycle, for whoever might concider this cycle.

So I'm still fresh into my cycle:

Day 18 on Dbol (40mg per day) and 5 Cyp pins in(2x 250mg p/w)

On day 3 of Dbol, I already noticed a difference, my biceps felt puffier.

Starting weight was 85.4kg. In the frist 13 days, I gained 1kg (900g to be exact). I have weighed myself again this morning, 90kg (18 days in) and I have in total gained 4.6kg so far. Obviously eating like someone who just got home from 21 days on Survivor!

My goal was and is to hit 12kg on this cycle but at this point I am not sure if I'll get to that, only time will tell.

So how has training been?...

Let me tell you, the first two weeks was same old, go in, train hard go home but BOY OH BOY this week has been a cracker!! Strength has gone through the roof and with that comes that rush just to push harder and fuck shit up!! Now I sit at work counting down the hours till I can go hit the iron again LOL

I guess if you look at the amount of weight I gained in 2 weeks and the stength coming in only after 2 weeks, it's just another example of each person reacting differently to a cycle. It's like only after 2 weeks my body realised it was on gear LOL!

Have I experienced any sides?

I have noticed my face becomes a bit oily but thats it...so far

I take 4 Essential Extremes a day, 2 an hour before I take my first 2 Dbols and then another two, also an hour before I take my last two Dbols. Just to try be on the safe side.

I have now decided that I am going to do a Tbol bridge but I will keep this updated as I progress.

Overall thoughts...great cycle!

As you know, eat,eat and EAT!

Empire was very helpful in guiding me to get me on the right track with my diet. I might just bug him later on for some tweaking advice ;)

Cheers chaps!

Yo mate, from which brands did you use, sounds like you got legit brands
Pump!

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 16 May 2021 09:44 #225218

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 434
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
Thanks Oupa!

I'm open to suggestions ;)

Also, purely out of curiosity, why change the oral?

Hey bud, you don't know me but I'll take a crack at the oral suggestion.

Your oral was not something suited to someone with high bf. I'll even take a stab and guess oupa would suggest winstrol? (I noticed over the years he is quite fond... with good reason).

Personally I'm an anavar fan. My first cycle was also a low dose test with anavar. Anavar does wonders for strength and keeping bf down. I've used it as a kickstarter and as a bridge in my cycles and have never been disappointed.

Most important though, work on bf before even starting the next cycle. Makes results of the cycle just so much better when you start the cycle on a good bf.

Otherwise well done and good luck for the next one.

Beginner Cycle Feedback (My first Cycle) 17 May 2021 14:26 #225232

• Kevin.Kleyn
  • Fresh Boarder
Stavey wrote:
Kevin.Kleyn wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'll report back on my progress and personal experience while on this cycle, for whoever might concider this cycle.

So I'm still fresh into my cycle:

Day 18 on Dbol (40mg per day) and 5 Cyp pins in(2x 250mg p/w)

On day 3 of Dbol, I already noticed a difference, my biceps felt puffier.

Starting weight was 85.4kg. In the frist 13 days, I gained 1kg (900g to be exact). I have weighed myself again this morning, 90kg (18 days in) and I have in total gained 4.6kg so far. Obviously eating like someone who just got home from 21 days on Survivor!

My goal was and is to hit 12kg on this cycle but at this point I am not sure if I'll get to that, only time will tell.

So how has training been?...

Let me tell you, the first two weeks was same old, go in, train hard go home but BOY OH BOY this week has been a cracker!! Strength has gone through the roof and with that comes that rush just to push harder and fuck shit up!! Now I sit at work counting down the hours till I can go hit the iron again LOL

I guess if you look at the amount of weight I gained in 2 weeks and the stength coming in only after 2 weeks, it's just another example of each person reacting differently to a cycle. It's like only after 2 weeks my body realised it was on gear LOL!

Have I experienced any sides?

I have noticed my face becomes a bit oily but thats it...so far

I take 4 Essential Extremes a day, 2 an hour before I take my first 2 Dbols and then another two, also an hour before I take my last two Dbols. Just to try be on the safe side.

I have now decided that I am going to do a Tbol bridge but I will keep this updated as I progress.

Overall thoughts...great cycle!

As you know, eat,eat and EAT!

Empire was very helpful in guiding me to get me on the right track with my diet. I might just bug him later on for some tweaking advice ;)

Cheers chaps!

Yo mate, from which brands did you use, sounds like you got legit brands

Stavey,

For my Dbol I used LP and for my Test C I used PGW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stavey