2nd cycle advice

• King Xhaka
  • Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2020 08:19 #224178 by King Xhaka
2nd cycle advice was created by King Xhaka
Hi guys, hope everyone is good. Last year around this time I ran my first cycle of 250mg Test E / wk (shot up once a week) and gained some decent muscle. I had no issue what so ever so I'm ready to run my second one. The main goal of this cycle is to drop as much body fat as I can whilst maintaining (if possible evening building a little muscle).

I'm currently:

105kg
183cm
22-26% BF (goal is to be sub 15%)

For my cycle, I figured I can run 12 weeks of:

500mg Test C/week (shots twice a week)
Anavar 20mg ED
Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (or as needed)

PCT:
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

I used an online calculator and my mainta=enance calories are about 3000kcal so I'm planning on starting off at 2500kcal (carb cycling) + tonnes of cardio

Let me know what you think I can do better or change.

PS: Been a guest member for the longest B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
24 Nov 2020 09:09 #224181 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic 2nd cycle advice
well the first thing is this, how many calories have you been consuming to get to 105 at 26% bf?

if you are currently eating for example 3600 calories on average per day (total calories per week/7) and you drop to 2500 you are going to be in for a bad time, hunger, no energy etc.

i would suggest tracking your calories on the diet you are currently on for 2 weeks, if it goes in your mouth you track it. weight and measure EVERYTHING. This is the most accurate way to see what your current calorie intake needs are, also weight yourself every morning so you can average it out to see if you are gaining weight at your current calorie level vs maintaining.

at your current bf levels, you are going to have issues with estrogen, and its not going to be fun. I would suggest dieting FIRST, before adding in gear, you can get down to 92ish kgs before adding in gear.

at 105 at 22% you are 81.9kgs LBM at 105 at 26% bf you are at 77.7kgs LBM. honestly, I would suggest getting your weight down without the gear. you will thank me in the end for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, Aconotine, King Xhaka

• King Xhaka
  • Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2020 10:23 #224183 by King Xhaka
Replied by King Xhaka on topic 2nd cycle advice
Thanks a lot for the advice. I haven't been training as much due to an injury but over the last couple of months I’ve been maintaining that weight with about 2300kcal a day. Since I've started training light again (just taking it easy to start) a few weeks ago without cardio, my weekly median weight fluctuates between 104 and 105.

Lets says i do cut that 10 or so kgs, is the cycle still okay or would i benefit more from upping the var and cutting it to say 4-6 weeks?

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Expert
More
24 Nov 2020 10:38 - 24 Nov 2020 10:53 #224184 by Empire
Replied by Empire on topic 2nd cycle advice
i am 96kgs with a decent level of body fat, quads striated, abs are out, and my maintenance is about 3000 to 3100 calories, so your maintenance is far from what your calculator has said.

you have been maintaining weight at 2300 calories but you are going to eat 2500 and expect to lose body fat? see this is where the problem comes in.

also taking gear right out the door whilst recovering from an injury is going to be problematic and just potentially injure yourself again.

right now you should be trying to build up calorie intake to meet your maintenance level. you are eating 2300 and it should be about 2700 kcal a day with the level of LBM you have. my suggestion is to sort your diet out, reverse the diet to 2700 kcal a day, maintain your weight at that level, and then add cardio and cut calories to get your bf down.

I am a low-dose guy, to be honest, and I think for where you are at 250mg of test a week and 30mg of Anavar a day is where you need to be for about 6 to 8 weeks. I did a whole contest prep on TRT until 5 weeks out. it is not the gear that gets you lean, it is the diet and training.

www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/forum/10-diet...contest-prep-results
Last edit: 24 Nov 2020 10:53 by Empire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Xhaka

• King Xhaka
  • Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2020 10:48 #224185 by King Xhaka
Thank you so much, it makes a lot of sense, I'll up my calories slowly and then cut without gear, it will also give me time to really dial down on my diet.

• Jacktuary
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Jan 2021 18:20 #224406 by Jacktuary
Replied by Jacktuary on topic 2nd cycle advice
If you want to lose fat and build muscle on a second cycle. It isn't going to be easy meaning u need tren etc etc.

However. Maybe try
Salbutamol, Caffeine and a BMR diet.

According to this study:
www.ergo-log.com/combination-salbutamol-...muscle-less-fat.html

2g Salbutamol a day
200mg Caffeine a day.

Increased average BMR with 175 kcals

Some anecdotally claim that it helps with muscle growth. But i wouldnt rely on it.

Try this with some TRT+Anavar.

Lekker low dose goes a long way.

I would stay away from clen due to its toxicity. It is also not needed imo if diet is in check.

• King Xhaka
  • Topic Author
More
23 Mar 2021 08:13 #224932 by King Xhaka
Thanks for the info, I've been getting my diet in check and I'm down a few kilos so far. I'm am planning on running the test/mast/var or just test/var end of April ????