Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 26 Feb 2021 11:07 #224757

• Visagie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys.

Sorry a newbie here. Great forum.

Has anyone ever gone through the trouble of test some online pharmacies/labs? I have been given a script and bought some pharma Test Cyp. Then went on a cycle of DECA and TEST cyp from performance labs. I am not sure it felt like nothing. When on pharma Test I was horny as hell. But noticed when I was using PF labs gear I weren't has horny as usual. So I noticed a difference with that.

I was alternating so was hard to say if the strength was also down on PF labs gear. The Deca didn't give much of anything. Guys has anyone tested and confirmed a manufacturer that has legit gear?

I see a few brands on this forum. Can you help me out? I don't want to waist money on fake stuff..

Have a great weekend
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 26 Feb 2021 13:28 #224758

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2491
Just a reminder, you may ask for manufacturer suggestions, but don’t ask for a supplier. Read the rules if you haven’t done so already.

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 26 Feb 2021 13:33 #224759

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Visagie wrote:
Hey guys.

Has anyone ever gone through the trouble of test some online pharmacies/labs? I have been given a script and bought some pharma Test Cyp. Then went on a cycle of DECA and TEST cyp from performance labs. I am not sure it felt like nothing. When on pharma Test I was horny as hell. But noticed when I was using PF labs gear I weren't has horny as usual. So I noticed a difference with that.

I was alternating so was hard to say if the strength was also down on PF labs gear. The Deca didn't give much of anything. Guys has anyone tested and confirmed a manufacturer that has legit gear?

I see a few brands on this forum. Can you help me out? I don't want to waist money on fake stuff..

Have a great weekend

Personally, I would either inject veterinary grade winstrol or take Liquid Pharma winstrol (oral).

Considering it is in (aqueous) suspension, you are more likely for infection compared to oil based steroids, and to add; both oral and injectable are hepatotoxic - oral makes sense.

It seems to be common for people to dislike winstrol, I think it has a place as a PED (and therapeutically in the right setting).

Why exactly are you choosing to run it and how?
Last Edit: 26 Feb 2021 13:34 by MPhilosopher.

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 27 Feb 2021 09:19 #224760

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Visagie wrote:
Hey guys.

Have a great weekend

Pharma grade winstrol is very difficult to come across. I've only ever seen it being used once on a patient that had treatment resistant Hereditary Angioedema. It's used prophylactically and is dosed at about 1mg to 2mg per tab. We have to call the manufacturer and order well in advance because it is so rarely used especially with other more effective treatment methods available.

Long story short, I'll be surprised if you find pharma grade winstrol that is legit.

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 28 Feb 2021 19:11 #224767

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4245
You will not know or feel the diffecence between LP Winstrol 10mg and Pharma 10mg Stanazol, no fcking way. Even at 60mg ed for 10 weeks.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 28 Feb 2021 19:11 by Oupa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NOS

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 10 Jun 2021 19:18 #225415

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
MPhilosopher wrote:
Visagie wrote:
Hey guys.

Have a great weekend

Personally, I would either inject veterinary grade winstrol or take Liquid Pharma winstrol (oral).

Considering it is in (aqueous) suspension, you are more likely for infection compared to oil based steroids, and to add; both oral and injectable are hepatotoxic - oral makes sense.

It seems to be common for people to dislike winstrol, I think it has a place as a PED (and therapeutically in the right setting).

Why exactly are you choosing to run it and how?

If you take LP Winstrol Oral that is as close to pharma grade as what makes no difference to the user. I would never inject Winstrol as the injection pain is notorious and completely unnecessary because Winstrol is a 17-alpha alkylated AAS so it does not break down until it gets to the liver regardless of the route of administration. I don't see any tangible advantage of injection over oral.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

Where can I get pharma grade Winstrol 09 Jul 2021 10:20 #225595

• Logpresser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
long time ago i remember illium stanazolol in amber 20ml vail, very hard to get, but this is good shit..