Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HD Labs - Supercut Mix 300

HD Labs - Supercut Mix 300 13 May 2021 14:27 #225184

• The Accountant
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Anabolic Family

Bit of a back round about myself:

I work as an accountant and being behind the desk throughout my life has taken it's toll, I used to be a fit an proactive guy, however that changed drastically.

About two years ago after my last motorcycle racing accident, I had to undergo some serious surgeries and my life changed when I eventually got going.

With all my injuries from rugby, racing etc... I decided to join the gym again.

Year and a half later here I am.

I have been dieting strictly, counting calories the whole lot, however I am really struggling with the last bit of fat and want to cut more than ever.

I have always been a "bigger guy" and my natural build is quite large, I am 1.95 meters tall and weigh in at around 115 kg, I started working out at 145 kg.

A buddy of mine recommends HD Labs super cut mix, as he cut quite well on it, however he took a 1 mil shoot daily resting on weekends.

I need your advise on the following:

1) Will HD Labs supercut mix 300 be suitable for a first time user.
2) Dosage of this product, I have seen many different cycles of this and want your opinion.
3) The PCT problem, do I take anti-estrogens whilst on a cycle or should I just stick to proper PCT after
the cycle and which PCT's will go well with this product.

Thanks in advance for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD Labs - Supercut Mix 300 13 May 2021 16:11 #225185

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2494
What's your age?

Maybe do some bloods, your testosterone levels might be low, if they are you could look at elevating them and that alone can cure type 2 diabetic issues.

I wouldn't mess around to much with anything bar a low dose of testosterone and clearly everything you have already been doing.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

HD Labs - Supercut Mix 300 13 May 2021 17:42 #225187

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 434
Straight answer, no for a first time user. Trent is not a first time compound at all.

Pump has covered the answer quite well and his advice comes from lots of experience.

Personally I think a low dose test and anavar would do you well. Personally done this and anavar has always been my go to for strength and leaning out. Also it's not as harsh for a first time.

That said, I've noticed alot of guys don't ways take the good advice because it's not really the advice they wanted. If you do insist on going through with a harsh compound and stacking like that then maybe try something less harsh than tren.
Personally I would opt to trade the tren for NPP instead. Still great results with less of the troubles tren brings along.

Also my usual advice which really helped me alot over the years... read! Read everything you can about the compound you decide on. This forum has almost everything you need right here. You wouldn't even have posted this thread if you read some topics on the forum first.

HD Labs - Supercut Mix 300 14 May 2021 07:46 #225195

• The Accountant
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the guidance guys.