Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MENT

MENT 26 May 2021 21:34 #225290

• BDav
  • Fresh Boarder
What is some of your guys reviews on MENT? any have experience with it, if so how was it? If you familiar with the compound but wouldnt try it what are your reasons for it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MENT 26 May 2021 23:42 #225291

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4246
Have not used it
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

MENT 27 May 2021 12:21 #225294

• MikeM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
I enjoyed it. I'm not estrogen sensitive, but have run it from 5mg to 20mg ED. When I first ran it, I got a serious thermogenic effect, and sex drive went through the roof. It is moderately wet for me, adding good strength and recovery and it didn't increase blood pressure as much as eq did.

Subsequent cycles haven't been as impactful, but still great strength and recovery improvements and I would run it again. FWIW I've tried 3 different brands, I'd recommend HD (which was my first) and recommend against Black Series which had some nasty PIP probably because of the ethyl oleate.

MENT 27 May 2021 13:16 #225295

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
I can't see a justification to using MENT, when we have compounds we understand better.

Not that trenbolone is "safe" but at least we have a better idea what is happening, and the side-effects can be explained and an appropriate response.

To cross over the "safe barrier" of DHT derivatives and test, I believe trenbolone is the pinnacle.
What more would you need? What more would anyone need?

MENT 28 May 2021 23:07 #225300

• jooceboi456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
MPhilosopher wrote:
I can't see a justification to using MENT, when we have compounds we understand better.

Not that trenbolone is "safe" but at least we have a better idea what is happening, and the side-effects can be explained and an appropriate response.

To cross over the "safe barrier" of DHT derivatives and test, I believe trenbolone is the pinnacle.
What more would you need? What more would anyone need?

sensu beans seem very powerful haha