Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gear Check Please help

Gear Check Please help 25 Jun 2021 09:24 #225469

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone...
I am new on this site but have been browsing here for a couple years reading everyone's solid advice.
So I have recently started a cycle, last one being about 3 years ago.
I obtained my gear from the source I have been using for years but he recently has moved away leaving me short on gear for this current cycle. I obtained Testoviron and keifei tren A from him but this was not enough for the full cycle and was waiting restock. While waiting he moved and left me almost dry so I had to obtain another source. So....I just recieved delivery today and want some advice to know if all looks legit?
The PGW Tren A I am happy with as I have used this previously and am very happy. I have obtained a box of Thai Testoviron and I am only experienced with the Paki ones so want someone to please confirm if they legit. I do trust my source but have heard alot of fakes of these are around.
Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks everyone
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gear Check Please help 25 Jun 2021 11:14 #225470

• Gee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Is it possible to post a picture...?
Last Edit: 25 Jun 2021 11:14 by Gee.

Gear Check Please help 26 Jun 2021 17:22 #225478

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having trouble uploading pics if someone can please help me with this?

Gear Check Please help 28 Jun 2021 10:50 #225481

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4245
Chaddie wrote:
I am having trouble uploading pics if someone can please help me with this?

www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/forum/11-gene...ictures-on-the-forum
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chaddie

Gear Check Please help 28 Jun 2021 19:02 #225483

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
ibb.co/KKDX093
ibb.co/5vHKzrV
ibb.co/8MsxFkd
ibb.co/X5C82vW
ibb.co/Tgn2Rjh
ibb.co/xSptZFY

Hope all is uploaded ok..
Added a pic of the Tren A anyway to confirm.
Thanks guys lemme know what y'all think.

Gear Check Please help 28 Jun 2021 20:57 #225484

• Oupa
PGW Looks good, the Bayer looks ok. The testoviron looks cheap
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Gear Check Please help 29 Jun 2021 05:37 #225487

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Oupa the Testoviron is Bayer. So you reckon it's not legit? I am waiting on PGW Testen 300 as backup anyway.

Gear Check Please help 29 Jun 2021 11:12 #225492

• Oupa
Chaddie wrote:
Oupa the Testoviron is Bayer. So you reckon it's not legit? I am waiting on PGW Testen 300 as backup anyway.

ibb.co/8MsxFkd this looks different to what i always used, they could hvae changed labels, but i dont recall this label.

Gear Check Please help 29 Jun 2021 12:41 #225494

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
From research I have done online it looks the same as Testoviron from Thailand but then again fakes are like this too. How can I be sure besides using and blood work? I may just use Testen 300 as I am happy with PGW. I haven't used the test E from PGW, this will be the first. Have u experienced this particular product?

Gear Check Please help 29 Jun 2021 14:40 #225498

• Oupa
Yes i have used PGW Testen 300 for many years, was potent. I have also used Testoviron from Beyer, was also solid. You can verify the Testo product on Beyers support page

Gear Check Please help 30 Jun 2021 08:44 #225511

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Oupa do you by any chance have a link for that Bayer page? Then will I send them pics or no.s on the product to confirm?

Gear Check Please help 30 Jun 2021 14:11 #225512

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Also Oupa I need to please ask some advice regarding my current cycle. I am currently day 3 into week 5 of my Test E, Tren A and superdrol cycle. I am also taking 0.1mg/day of Letro. So my question is regarding HCG. I will follow PCT 3 post cycle but have read that HCG on cycle is considered better then in PCT so this is conflicting? Must I do both? And if so when do I start the HCG on cycle? Now? 250ius twice week? And how will this interact with the Letro on cycle?...I plan to continue the Letro at this dose and slowly reduce this towards the 30 day bridge to PCT and will continue on that lowered dose on PCT instead of aromasin. Thanks for any help

Gear Check Please help 30 Jun 2021 19:20 #225513

• jooceboi456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
no links or sources allowed to be mentioned

Gear Check Please help 30 Jun 2021 20:20 #225515

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry excuse the Bayer link question..
Please help with HCG. I believe I should run it now till bridge? So 10 weeks...and exclude from PCT which will be clomid , nolva and letro..
Unless better suggestion?

Gear Check Please help 30 Jun 2021 21:03 #225516

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2492
Chaddie wrote:
Sorry excuse the Bayer link question..
Please help with HCG. I believe I should run it now till bridge? So 10 weeks...and exclude from PCT which will be clomid , nolva and letro..
Unless better suggestion?

Many use HCG near the end of the cycle, while others use it during PCT. Doctari's study was done with Ovidrel during PCT and that is why I have the HCG as per PCT 3, the study proofed that his method worked effectively. Since then it has become more common to use HCG during the cycle and I agree that it is very effective as well.

Use the HCG the way you feel most confident with and see how it works, if it works then stick to that method or give the other way a try next time and compare the results. We experiment on ourselves to determine the methods we like most, there's no single protocol that triumphs over them all.

Your Testoviron should be good, the source is reliable.

Gear Check Please help 01 Jul 2021 05:38 #225518

• Chaddie
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much Admin. Yeah I definitely think HCG on cycle with be beneficial in my case as it's very suppressive being test, Tren and superdrol. So I will do 250ius twice a week from now up to start of PCT and then run clomid and Nolva. Last question is should I do PCT with just Nolva , clomid and letro or should I include HCG in PCT ASWELL? so run it now till PCT and then follow PCT 3 as it is?...I understand trying it out to see what works but what would you recommend?
Thanks so much for advice.

Gear Check Please help 01 Jul 2021 10:14 #225520

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2490
Honestly as admin pointed out, everyone is different. The thing is if fertility is important to you there is studies that shows one can keep their fertility while using HCG on TRT. The studies don't go into the doses bodybuilders can run or other compounds that are stacked. The biggest thing for fertility is intertesticular testosterone which LH (HCG) is going to give you. Some people on extremely high doses of testosterone have no libido, again a small shot of HCG more often than not will do the trick.

You can also stay on steroids and still have kids but they protocol is expensive using menopur (150iu / 2 amps) 3 times a week and large doses of Ovitrelle. Sometimes people struggle and then the Dr will have you come off the gear. The thing with that is epigenetic, what happens when having a son and your body is used to you running around like the hulk and now you a little girl crying because you on clomid and feeling all sorry for yourself (no evidence in this theory, just putting it out there).

I medically cannot make my own testosterone, but luckily for me my sertoli cells still respond to FSH and my wife is now 11 weeks pregnant..

From experience, the problem comes with duration more so than amount. So a high dose, 10 to 12 week cycle is far easier to bounce back from than 20+ weeks of a lowish dose of androgens, hence use the HCG to keep those diesel engines turning :)
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, Chaddie

Gear Check Please help 01 Jul 2021 20:35 #225522

• DC17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Oupa. In terms of FSH I am not aware of it being available anywhere in SA. Can it be prescribed by Doc or must you go UGL? I really can't find it anywhere. Been running TRT myself at 150mg PW for last 15 months. Deployed HCG at 500iu EOD for last 3 months. I understand adding FSH would be optimal.

Gear Check Please help 01 Jul 2021 23:20 #225523

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3099
DC17 wrote:
Hi Oupa. In terms of FSH I am not aware of it being available anywhere in SA. Can it be prescribed by Doc or must you go UGL? I really can't find it anywhere. Been running TRT myself at 150mg PW for last 15 months. Deployed HCG at 500iu EOD for last 3 months. I understand adding FSH would be optimal.

It's an endogenous hormone that your body makes to stimulate sperm production. Ovitrelle/HCG mimics LH and also FSH to a lesser degree, but enough to do the job for most guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa