Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A question from my girlfriend

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 19:38 #225553

• Relinquish99
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Evening everyone

My girlfriend went on the contraceptive injection about 7 months ago (Depo provera, Progesterone realease only)
She has had some weight gain as it it one of the side effects (only 3-4kg but she swears she looks like a manatee)
She is also a comrades runner but hasn't trained in the last 2 months due to starting a new job.

Is there something that she can use to aid in weight loss as well as improve athletic performance?
She only runs and does HIIT.

Is clenbuterol an option?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:19 #225561

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2559
On a scale of 1 to 10 how important do you think her diet is for weight loss?
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:28 #225562

• Relinquish99
  • Fresh Boarder
10/10
Her diet is the same as it was 6 months ago, it's actually better now as she's started eating healthier.
The weight gain is simply a side effect, and given her age (42) it's quite difficult for her to drop back to the size she was

Regards

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:33 #225564

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
Exactly diet is 10/10. Clen is just a supplement to the diet. So you should be tweaking her diet in terms of calories and macros based on your current situation, but like you say her diet is the same as 6 months ago. Because the weight gain is new the fat should be easier to burn off she just needs the right set of conditions. Also with the increase in female hormones remember to distinguish water gain from fat gain.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:39 #225566

• Relinquish99
  • Fresh Boarder
That's very insightful, and I fully agree.

The second question is there something that would possibly help her athletic performance that is female friendly? She doesn't train with weights, only long distance running?

Regards

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:45 #225567

• Pyroclasm
  • Expert
Look bud since Clen is a diuretic she might lose some of the water weight from the hormones and that might help her mental image, but as soon as she is off the Clen the water weight should come back.

In terms of her performance she should gain from anabolics at female dosages. She can look at LP Female Stack or female dose of Test/Primo. MA and Oupa can give you the best advice with this area they know lots more than me about female cycles.

Last Edit: 06 Jul 2021 23:46 by Pyroclasm.

A question from my girlfriend 06 Jul 2021 23:47 #225568

• Relinquish99
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for all the advice bud, really appreciate it

Regards

A question from my girlfriend 07 Jul 2021 09:30 #225582

• syntax
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Depends which part of athletic performance you mean.
If she wants to improve her long distance running a var / female stack etc cycle will be detrimental

If she wants to be a bit stronger etc then a var or female stack will help massively. It really depends on what she wants to improve. It is very challenging to run long distances with unnecessary muscle and weight.

I would say Cardarine either way would help with both HIIT and running.
I personally dislike Clen but I have seen plenty people get a lot of benefit from it. Keep in mind in terms of actual weight loss it is not a miracle, I stand to be corrected but it will probably help burn an extra 8 or 10% calories.

Is the weight she is carrying water weight possibly or is it actual fat that she has put on?

A question from my girlfriend 11 Jul 2021 09:15 #225615

• Humungus
  • Fresh Boarder
If she wants something to help with endurance and also assist in fat loss you can consider Cardarine aswell.

A question from my girlfriend 12 Jul 2021 09:22 #225621

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 434
Not saying it will work, but maybe read up on MHR?
Theres a thread where I'm sure the info can confirm if it's the correct compound for her goals.

Ps no personal experience with it, just read bits and pieces and it seems like something that could be just right for her.

A question from my girlfriend 12 Jul 2021 10:06 #225624

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4245
1. 5mg Var & GW
2. Primo 50mg per week, injectable.
3. Cardarine + GW
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NOS

A question from my girlfriend 12 Jul 2021 13:41 #225631

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3099
Women can't avoid gaining fat on the depo provera shot unless they starve. Rather consider switching to the Mirena IUD. No weight gain and it works for 5 years. My wife never looked as out of shape as when she was on the injection and she was miserable.

GW501516 is the best safe option for improving athletic endurance, plus it's alright for losing some fat. But will probably do nothing for fat loss with her contraceptive and I doubt anavar would make a difference either.

A question from my girlfriend 12 Jul 2021 15:31 #225634

• LesDoctor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 98
Muscleaddict wrote:
Women can't avoid gaining fat on the depo provera shot unless they starve. Rather consider switching to the Mirena IUD. No weight gain and it works for 5 years. My wife never looked as out of shape as when she was on the injection and she was miserable.

GW501516 is the best safe option for improving athletic endurance, plus it's alright for losing some fat. But will probably do nothing for fat loss with her contraceptive and I doubt anavar would make a difference either.

This is very true.
I’ve done a lot of family planning and it is well known that depo provera causes weight gain that is difficult to correct. Many lose a lot of weight when stopping depo provera. A better option would be a copper IUD. Mirena or kyleena. If you’re worried about the price, it is done in public also.

The IUD is not contra-indicated in a nulliparous (had no children) women.

Why is she using depo provera? We use it in public only due to convenience.

A question from my girlfriend 20 Jul 2021 10:25 #225684

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1869
Get her off the depo provera birth control.that has been scientifically shown to cause weight gain and muscle loss. She wok need do a high protein higher fat diet with lower carbs mainly from fruit and veg as progesterone will increase insulin resistance.

Birth control makes a massive issue for weight gain with women, a better option is going to probably be minera35 or yaz but lesdoctor can advise more on this. Bit every female client I have come to me on depoprevera has issues with weight gain.that changes when the birth control is changed.

A question from my girlfriend 20 Jul 2021 10:28 #225685

• Empire
  • Expert
Also there is a very clued up coach I follow. He used 10mcg of clean daily for women for muscle gain and fat loss. Doesn't use it as a primary fat loss agent more so anabolic that's not hormonal for 10 weeks straight. Fat burning effects would be pretty negated after 2 weeks but muscle building is not.

10mg of cardanine too will be great. Those 2 as a combo will have to hormonal issues what so ever and give her lbm gain and endurance
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2021 10:31 by Empire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86

A question from my girlfriend 20 Jul 2021 12:31 #225695

• Empire
  • Expert
Oupa wrote:
1. 5mg Var & GW
2. Primo 50mg per week, injectable.
3. Cardarine + GW

Gotta ask, why would you suggest anabolic compounds when she isn't really doing anything where she would be tearing muscle tissue to need repair? i men increase in LBM is always beneficial, but the hormonal component would be an issue long term for very little gain in what she is wanting?

note this isn't an attack or sarcasm more of a trying to understand the rationale of the compound choices for the application?