Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gyno op RAD140

Gyno op RAD140 28 Nov 2019 18:02 #220717

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
  • Thank you received: 30
Goeie Dag almal

Ek het so lankalaas gepost lees maar net altyd hoop almal is fine. Ek het net n klein vraagie ek nou al 4 weke op RAD 140 van LP 10mg n dag split dose, maar dit lyk vir my asof ek gyno kry lekka knoppie en bietjie jik meer op linker bors en puffy nips. Is dit moontlik aangesien dit nie convert na estrogen. Op gear is ek maar gyno prone dus huko ek so bly was toe ek hoor van sarms. Ek het heelwat navorsing gedoen so ek verstaan nou nie so lekker nie. So wil graag weet of iemand dit ervaar het moet ek nou my RAD stop en op letro of iets gaan. Let wel ek het n maand voor ek sarm begin gebruik het superdrol van LP gebruik vir n maand en toe op sarms gespring na dit. Dankie
Redbull Doesn't Give You Wings, Lat Pulldowns Do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gyno op RAD140 28 Nov 2019 19:49 #220718

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2291
I can't answer your question factually, but I can tell you that I get gyno on substances that are 'impossible' to get gyno on. Getting gyno is far more than just elevated estrogen on their own, i found personally that suppression of testosterone while using Anavar without a test base causes my gyno to flare up. In all honesty and this is coming from someone who has had way to many surgeries for gyno, running a low dose of test works wonders for me. If anything a couple drops of Arimidex but that's only if I'm going over 200mg a week. Back to the SARMS side I have not played enough with RAD to know how my body reacts to it but I'm perfectly safe on GW50156.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Lee2011, mack

Gyno op RAD140 28 Nov 2019 20:10 #220719

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
Thank you pump for the feedback appreciated it could be that there is some suppression on RAD that cause the flare up as reported by some users that did blood work after their cycle but then they were doing dosages 20mg or more. Will drop down my dosage and see how it goes and get some adex or letro, I am also using a test booster to support my system in small way. Would like to finish my cycle.Will keep updating thanks
Last Edit: 28 Nov 2019 20:14 by Lee2011.

Gyno op RAD140 29 Nov 2019 09:54 #220720

• 00pump
Lee2011 wrote:
Thank you pump for the feedback appreciated it could be that there is some suppression on RAD that cause the flare up as reported by some users that did blood work after their cycle but then they were doing dosages 20mg or more. Will drop down my dosage and see how it goes and get some adex or letro, I am also using a test booster to support my system in small way. Would like to finish my cycle.Will keep updating thanks

An AI might work as a bandaid, I'm not sure. Getting your testosterone levels a bit higher might be the solution. Not high, just higher.

Gyno op RAD140 29 Nov 2019 12:10 #220721

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
An AI might work as a bandaid, I'm not sure. Getting your testosterone levels a bit higher might be the solution. Not high, just higher.[/quote]

Hi pump, I dropped my dosage to 5 mg and started using Rhino Hardcore from SSA it contains a natural anti estrogen called Prunella Vulgaris that will block it somewhat and other ingredients to boost my test about 20 - 30 percent naturally. Let us see how that goes will give it a few days till monday. Will keep you posted. Instead of doing something more hardcore serm or Ai for now. If the situation does not improve by monday I will completely stop and go on something stronger.Thanks

Gyno op RAD140 30 Nov 2019 10:58 #220722

• 00pump
Try it, even if you were to dose a stupid amount of an AI you still going to feel the puffy / tender for a week or so. Maybe future going forward try the low dose test cycle only with a few drops of Adex and see how that works for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee2011

Gyno op RAD140 30 Nov 2019 13:56 #220723

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
Hi pump I found something that could possibly help us have you heard about "Rooi Wortel" Bulbine natalensis. It is a natural herbal root you can buy luckily I found a place where I could get it cost me about R20. I think we can use it while on cycle because it is natural and cheap without side effects.I attached I link tell me what you think. B)

herbgarden.co.za/mountainherb/product.php?id=135

Re:Gyno op RAD140 30 Nov 2019 14:41 #220724

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 2965
Rooi Wortel affects your testosterone levels by increasing GnRH and LH. Therefore completely useless if used while on cycle, because the hypothalamus does not respond to signalling to produce GnRH when your androgen levels are already very high.

But could be used as post cycle support after pct.

Re:Gyno op RAD140 30 Nov 2019 16:32 #220725

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
Thanks MA appreciated

Re:Gyno op RAD140 30 Nov 2019 17:55 #220726

• 00pump
Trial and error bud. Clearly this affects you, put to the side, try another route next time. I used to do EQ only cycles, masteron and so forth to avoid gyno and testosterone only to find out that all my body was after was a balance with a testosterone dominance and control of estrogen. Keep it simple...

Re:Gyno op RAD140 23 Jan 2020 15:49 #220933

• JossHansmeyer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Lee, hope you’re well!!

Any updates on this? I’ve heard that on rad puffy nips are a side effect of Rad that usually goes away and you can ignore it or should be all good. Maybe body adjusting to things? I’ve been taking Rad for a few days at 20mg and have nipples that are a bit sensitive. Don’t want to stop the cycle but also obviously don’t want to get gyno.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Re:Gyno op RAD140 04 Feb 2020 06:43 #221013

• Lee2011
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Chemistry Is Life
Hi josh I replied on the other post if this is your first time using sarms I suggest lowering your dose a bit down to 10mg then see how it goes then you can up your dose to 15 mg/ RAD is a strong compound really works well. The sides will disappear once discontinued. I used some natural estrogen blockers and test boosters and some letro for the sides. My dose was low on 10mg troughout. I love RAD feels amazing on it. Good luck let me know how it goes. I will be doing LGD-4033 from Liquid Pharma the best quality you can get will start a new thread once I get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JossHansmeyer

Gyno op RAD140 14 Feb 2020 11:35 #221161

• skinnysteroidscientist
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1
OEH YAY my gunstelling sarm en ek dink baie underrated.

SO what i do know about sarms it does absorb more free test. So what could be happening is that you are absorbing enough for your body to respond and make more test. NO DONT THINK ITS A PCT ANYONE READING THIS UR T LEVELS DROP AFTERWARDS.

Anyways. I would personally suggest not to use an AI yes its counter productive. I think what is happening is your progesterone spiked cause an itchy nipple that might stick outwards and decrease nipple size. I did not get it on RAD 140. however did get it on SDrol. its super annoying i know trust me. However i did go to the doc and asked him if it looks like gyno and he explained to me it wasnt. So main tip see your MD. Or take bloodtest then decide.
Bringing back the science in fitness