Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HD Labs HGH is Fake

HD Labs HGH is Fake 23 Dec 2019 16:06 #220767

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Guys

About 6 months ago, an MRI revealed I have patella tendinitis. About a month ago, I decided to give HGH a try to speed up the process as I was not having much luck with the physio. My supplier only had HD labs HGH. I am aware that HGH is faked and thus decided to get my IGF-1 levels tested pre HGH use and post HGH use.

Pre HGH, my IGF-1 levels were 153. Three weeks post use at 4iu a day- it was at 119. I am not sure how to insert my results in here, but will forward through my full blood results to anyone that doesn't believe me.

Whatever HD labs gave me, it gave me significant water retention, especially in the face. This made me believe that it was legit as water retention is a side effect of HGH.

The only brands I have used other than HD labs is PGW test prop and LP Anadrol. Both of these brands I can personally vouch are 100% solid- confirmed with bloods tests. Both these brands were purchased from the exact same supplier.

I hope thousands of people read this post so that HD labs can get a kick up the nuts for selling me shit. The money I spent was not in vain if it assists others.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, Wayne, 00pump

HD Labs HGH is Fake 23 Dec 2019 17:42 #220768

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2383
Interesting, so many times I thought let me just try the IGF and every time I had something in my gut saying you going to be throwing money away. I honestly only stick to what I know. Thanks for sharing.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Splinter

HD Labs HGH is Fake 23 Dec 2019 19:32 #220769

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
@pump - Do you have any brands that you can recommend for HGH? The next brand on my hit list is keifei as I can pick their hgh up for a very good price. Will do bloods to confirm whether they are legit.

Also, have you ever done bloods to confirm your hgh is legit? What do you mean by, "let me try IGF"? I didn't use IGF, I used HD labs HGH, and who knows what it was. All I know is it wasn't HGH and swole my eyes up like I was punched the previous day.

Thanks
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2019 19:38 by Splinter.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 23 Dec 2019 21:28 #220770

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 133
EU pharma hgh is what Pump will vouch for...go thru posts, he did get Bloods done as well whilst using.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, Splinter

HD Labs HGH is Fake 23 Dec 2019 21:34 #220771

• 00pump
Wayne wrote:
EU pharma hgh is what Pump will vouch for...go thru posts, he did get Bloods done as well whilst using.

What Wayne says. I have bloods from it, I am prescribed pharma due to low IGF levels and I find that I'm paying a fraction of the price it. I pay 3x the amount for 3 pens, so right now Eutropin is the route to go for me. My medical aid will start paying again from Jan so I might run the pharma again, but I'm not really convinced its necessary. The reason I wanted to use IGF is I wanted the effects of it for awhile. But since Enhanced Peptides do not sell IGF anymore I was hoping to source a trusted brand. Mayne I'll ask my supplier to order me some EUtropin IGF for 3 or so months then switch back to the hGH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackrabbit1, Splinter

HD Labs HGH is Fake 24 Dec 2019 00:34 #220772

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3017
EU Pharma is definitely legit (for now). I'm seeing impressive results after 6 weeks on it at 2.5IU/day.

I tried HD Labs HGH a few years ago and was not impressed. Sometimes the underground labs HGH is hit and miss.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2019 00:34 by Muscleaddict.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 26 Dec 2019 23:47 #220781

• lobo
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 185
agreed ran HD labs HGH for months stuff was useless!

HD Labs HGH is Fake 29 Dec 2019 20:54 #220784

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
Just and update here:

I emailed my supplier my bloodwork pre and post HD Labs HGH, proving HD Labs HGH is fake. My supplier has close ties with HD Labs and has forwarded my email directly to HD Labs.

I have also told my supplier that I have informed the biggest steroid site in South Africa that HD Labs sells fake products - which will be seen by thousands. My supplier has also informed HD Labs of this, and my supplier will forward HD Labs response as soon as he gets feedback from them.

I will keep everyone updated as to HD Labs response to their fake HGH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict, 00pump

HD Labs HGH is Fake 30 Dec 2019 12:55 #220785

• Henru
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Moet tog neti dat een van hulle potch dealers of wildlife ouens jou response op hul GH sien nie asb.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 08 Jan 2020 08:43 #220804

• eatClen
Splinter wrote:
Just and update here:

I emailed my supplier my bloodwork pre and post HD Labs HGH, proving HD Labs HGH is fake. My supplier has close ties with HD Labs and has forwarded my email directly to HD Labs.

I have also told my supplier that I have informed the biggest steroid site in South Africa that HD Labs sells fake products - which will be seen by thousands. My supplier has also informed HD Labs of this, and my supplier will forward HD Labs response as soon as he gets feedback from them.

I will keep everyone updated as to HD Labs response to their fake HGH.

Any update received @Splinter

HD Labs HGH is Fake 08 Jan 2020 15:14 #220815

• Wayne
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 133
They not pgw, to date, the only ug lab I know of that responded to issues and replaced products was pgw...

HD Labs HGH is Fake 08 Jan 2020 15:54 #220816

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
HD Labs told my supplier that they were going to get hold of their own supplier to determine why the HGH was fake.

My take on the matter is that HD Labs is sourcing gear directly from China and sticking their own labels on it. They probably choose the cheapest supplier without any consideration for quality control.

I don't think HD Labs is knowingly selling a bunk product. They are in the game to make the highest margin on their products. This is going to lead to under-dosed, poor quality products.

These tools don't realise that the key to long term profits is not having a high gross margin on your product, but selling a high quality, reliable product- This is how you win over customers and make big money in the long term. Most of us regard our bodies as temples, training hard, eating right etc, to be the best possible versions of ourselves. I am disgusted that a brand could sell something that people are going to put in their bodies, and not even know what it is themselves, but then again I have always been naive.

I will provide a further update when HD Labs hears back from their chinese supplier.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 08 Jan 2020 18:33 #220820

• 00pump
That's why I stick to what I know, PGW, LP and I like EU Pharma
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict

HD Labs HGH is Fake 08 Jan 2020 23:33 #220823

• Muscleaddict
00pump wrote:
Spot on. Thanks for getting the blood work done to show EU pharma's potency, otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it. I'm really impressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump

HD Labs HGH is Fake 09 Jan 2020 12:23 #220827

• 00pump
Muscleaddict wrote:
00pump wrote:
Spot on. Thanks for getting the blood work done to show EU pharma's potency, otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it. I'm really impressed.

Sweet bud. So am I, I have cut my costs dramatically. I needed just under 3 pharma pens a month what worked out in IU's just over 1 or so. And now for a 3rd of a months pharma price I can run 3iu instead. Had to tone it down though as have another endos appointment so running 1iu now as prescribed and let's see what my bloods show next week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muscleaddict

HD Labs HGH is Fake 14 Jan 2020 08:46 #220864

• Ravage
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
@Pump I just want to thank you for sharing your experiences on certain topics here. You deserve a lot of credit bud....not taking anything away from Oups, MA and others. You guys are legends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Oupa

HD Labs HGH is Fake 27 Feb 2020 22:23 #221314

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys

My supplier could not recover the money from HD labs, however refunded me the full value of the bunk HD Labs HGH.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 02 Mar 2020 12:09 #221363

• crawler
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 97
Splinter wrote:
Hi Guys

My supplier could not recover the money from HD labs, however refunded me the full value of the bunk HD Labs HGH.
What brand you going with now?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

HD Labs HGH is Fake 02 Mar 2020 13:49 #221366

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
Based on Pumps recommendations I wanted to go with EU Pharma. I ordered Kefei because:

1) I am a cheap skate and it works out the cheapest
2) I am very curious as to the legitamcy of Keifei products and would like to update all members on the quality of their products.

I made the order on Friday so should be receiving it soon. Will update everyone on what the blood test reflects within the next few weeks.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 02 Mar 2020 17:56 #221374

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4191
Cheap Skate options is dangerous is this game.

I hope your supplier selling Keifei is legit. You dont want to be naming and shaming if your shits not in place.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2020 17:57 by Oupa.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 02 Mar 2020 18:46 #221377

• Splinter
  • Fresh Boarder
Game is dangerous indeed. If I don't post any further updates, take it as my death from keifei.

Supplier is legit enough to give me a full refund for HGH based on my word of it being fake.

I initially ordered keifei but my supplier informed me that he didn't have stock as it is was seized by customs.

Further, you can check the legitamcy of each individual keifei product via barcode on their website.

HD Labs HGH is Fake 02 Mar 2020 23:43 #221380

• Muscleaddict
Splinter wrote:
Further, you can check the legitamcy of each individual keifei product via barcode on their website.

Yes, now you can scan the barcode with Keifei's android/iphone app and it instantly tells you if its legit. Pretty sharp.