Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IGF-1 LR3

IGF-1 LR3 19 Aug 2020 20:08 #223360

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
First and far most let me pass my greetings to All the supernatural(pun-intended)muscle and gym enthusiasts.

I always wondered how and what makes “pro-builders” jacked and all swell off session whereas I struggle and fight to keep my gains off cycle during PCT, but they manage to bulk-up during those testing times...
so I have come to realize that Pro-builders use Igf1 which gives them that pumped, jacked and swell physique.
The big question is How true is my theory on igf1 ? because I myself was hoping to use it during my PCT to preserve muscle mass
I need some schooling on this peptide
Kind regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

IGF-1 LR3 19 Aug 2020 21:55 #223362

• MPhilosopher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Have you considered bodybuilders (and honestly even serious lifters) do not come off steroids for years at a time, with maybe periods of "enhanced" TRT (which could be argued to be small cycles in themselves).

I don't understand why you want to jump on IGF. Yes during PCT, using fairly high doses (and consistent!!) SERMS, will lower IGF. You have made an assumption that bbers come off drugs, or even rely on their own production for any period of the year. They are likely secondary hypogonadal at the end of their careers, if not sooner.

Keep in mind bodybuilders are usually genetic freaks, and even if they did the same cycle and PCT, they would retain a lot more mass than you; (be it a mutation in both myostatin genes or god knows what else).

I am not sure you should try any PED, but MK677 is interesting.

IGF-1 LR3 20 Aug 2020 12:29 #223370

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
I hear u M-phil
Iam quite aware that I won’t match a pro-builders physique because there’s more to it than what meets the eye ( diet, years of training, genes & crazy cycles among other things) my Q... is igf1 worth it ? I done some research and I’ve seen guys who claim they don’t use it that I am all natty blah! blah! BS! There was this oke jacked, swell and pumped Skin glistening and smooth with a huge But decent gut, his lower body was legging he started hitting his lower body twice or 3 times a week wif light weight day the end of the month the boy was propositioned,Fast forward there was Small I was used to the guy, and small was used to that other oke... suddenly small started getting jacked, skin glistening, all pumped up a month pases and now small is getting bloated face all puffed up huge gut but overall physique is propa for a person whose bulking always complaining about his gut and I motivated him that he shouldn’t stress much about it coz his bulking he must just try maintain it not to go over board and one day he asked me what are u on coz he noticed how my quids were shredded I was on EQ & Test when I asked him what he was on he claimed not to be on roides n that he was natty, we argued back and forth, the guy kept his story I started assumptions throwing em on his face : your on Anapolon or myb insulin or whatever that Other oke... is on so naive I was then ( 2014) I then soon realized that he was ryt he was no on roides but rada peptides. So M-Phil I go to the gym for pumps if daz on pump 2me I’ve been messing around so igf1 is claimed 2be the king of pumps however there are danger to that, do u know of some who used igf1 b4 and how was the response and taking into consideration MK677 why recommend that rather then igf1?

IGF-1 LR3 20 Aug 2020 13:39 #223374

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Igf is useful in pct in terms of recovery and helping restore testicle size aswel

IGF-1 LR3 20 Aug 2020 14:25 #223375

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3017
King-Cy wrote:
I always wondered how and what makes “pro-builders” jacked and all swell off session whereas I struggle and fight to keep my gains off cycle during PCT, but they manage to bulk-up during those testing times...

It's not IGF1. A huge portion of the gains on cycle is water weight and improved glycogen retention. Glycogen makes your muscles look full and it draws a lot of water into your muscles. Beyond that, the difference with holding onto gains unfortunately is down to your genetics.

Even if don't have good genetics then IGF1 and HGH will make very little difference to how much muscle you retain post cycle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

IGF-1 LR3 20 Aug 2020 18:58 #223384

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
Wow! Mr-Z
I thought only hcg Gets ur Testis back to normal size. Is igf1 worth it ? And admin wise? Word on the street it’s juiced bilaterally on leggings muscle groups but what if ur happy with your physique and u don’t really have legging areas and u only juice your delts will u only put size on em delts alone or u’ll gain overall size but the delts will be emphasized?
Last Edit: 20 Aug 2020 19:00 by King-Cy.

IGF-1 LR3 20 Aug 2020 19:19 #223385

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
Muscle-addict
So igf1 implies glycogen retention which gives you that pump thou igf1 gains are claimed to be strictly muscle with that being said backtrack to my story “Small“ got off the substance he was using and he dropped not drastically but more like a person who was bulking then started cutting however he was gradually dropping and yet igf1 gains are thought to be keepable the boi was not on roides I can attest to that though the other oke would only drop close to nothing genes play a big role I concur the other oke had great genes stood at approximately at1.9 big boned (Meso)and he was only 19years of age that’s 2014 so would u say igf1 is worth it

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 08:50 #223388

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2379
King-Cy wrote:
I thought only hcg Gets ur Testis back to normal size. Is igf1 worth it ?

You are confusing HCG and HGH.

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 09:09 #223390

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder
I use IGF 1 simply because of the pct that drops my IGF levels a bit. I also notice that it takes longer for me to lose a bit of muscle compared to when I don't use IGF in/after pct, so for me it boils down to a cash issue. If you have money to spend then use the IGF if not don't bother really

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 10:30 #223393

• Muscleaddict
  • Thank you received: 3017
Mr Z wrote:
I use IGF 1 simply because of the pct that drops my IGF levels a bit. I also notice that it takes longer for me to lose a bit of muscle compared to when I don't use IGF in/after pct, so for me it boils down to a cash issue. If you have money to spend then use the IGF if not don't bother really

IGF-1 LR3 doesn't raise systemic IGF-1 levels...

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 11:22 #223395

• Mr Z
  • Fresh Boarder

Oh damn, what can tho?
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2020 16:09 by admin. Reason: BB code fixed

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 13:36 #223396

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1737
Mr Z wrote:

Oh damn, what can tho?

i think growth hormone can, I know it raises IGF-1 Levels.
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2020 16:09 by admin.

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 22:01 #223402

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
admin wrote:
King-Cy wrote:
I thought only hcg Gets ur Testis back to normal size. Is igf1 worth it ?

You are confusing HCG and HGH.

Not per se, I don’t really get you there
However On a personal level I was on cycle a few years back my balls scrunched in the process during my PCT I was recommended HcG which did wonders I was back to normal size, so from my experiences hcg helps u get back to ur sterile form helping to load your magazine to full capacity to get you shooting as normal Again it thus gets your balls back to normal size so who knew that HGH dose the same

Here’s a Q so if hgh gets you back to not normal size does MK-677 do the same because MK-677 helps amplify hgh secretion ?

IGF-1 LR3 21 Aug 2020 22:15 #223403

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
Mr Z wrote:
Sweet that’s exactly what am hoping to achieve
if I my ask what body type are you ?
The administration part is a bit puzzling how was ur admin ?
Because it’s said to be that your spoiled for choice when it comes to juicing (IM or SU) either way yet still debatable
And were u choose to juice is the part which is legging and should be trained in order for it to grow
The big Q what if your doing a full body workout does that mean you will have to share evenly that specific recommended dose throughout your body ? What’s the protocol

IGF-1 LR3 26 Aug 2020 13:17 #223409

• Xtreme
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 85
Almost all pro bodybuilders nowadays rarely do a post cycle treatment. They blast and cruise year round. "off-time" or "cruising" means nothing less than a good amount of test, hgh and calories.

I have yet to find a bodybuilder that has been competing more than 5 years progressing to a heavier weight class with AAS alone and no hgh, igf or insulin.

Homeostasis is a bitch.
whatever makes anything go up will come down again if you remove it.

IGF-1 LR3 27 Aug 2020 20:10 #223418

• King-Cy
  • Fresh Boarder
Xtreme wrote:
Almost all pro bodybuilders nowadays rarely do a post cycle treatment. They blast and cruise year round. "off-time" or "cruising" means nothing less than a good amount of test, hgh and calories.

I have yet to find a bodybuilder that has been competing more than 5 years progressing to a heavier weight class with AAS alone and no hgh, igf or insulin.

Homeostasis is a bitch.
whatever makes anything go up will come down again if you remove it.
Oh I’ve heard, but that ish tends to bite u in the long run