Any advice or tips on my cycle ?

• GazzaBee
  • Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2013 11:07 #149638 by GazzaBee
Any advice or tips on my cycle ? was created by GazzaBee
This is my first proper cycle. Took Dbol last year but didn't gym properly and knew nothing about PCT so basically threw my money down the drain, anyways a year later and after research I've decided to do it properly

My cycle is

Test Prop - UPA 1ml once every three days
Dbol - Oraltech three times a day (morning,afternoon,evening)
Proviron

Anyways, started my first shot last week Wednesday, but the thing is I'm only getting my dbol and proviron tomorrow. Do you think starting my dbol now only won't have as much as an effect as it would have if I had started the same day as my test ?
Also what are your thoughts about UPA? I know PGW is the best but at the moment I only have UPA. Also, near the end of my coarse, can I continue with Test- cyp PGW or leave it and just finish my coarse and then PCT ?
Stats:
Height : 1.73m
Weight : 73.4 Kg
And yes I have been advised that I'm a bit too young to start with anabolic steriods
Any advice from experienced users about my current cycle and future cycles will be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CHAPEL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
04 Sep 2013 11:27 #149640 by CHAPEL
Replied by CHAPEL on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
Its not just your age. You are small.

Go put on some weight naturally first, you are going to do damage to yourself.

This is a marathon not a sprint and you guys need to learn that, there are no shortcuts. The fact that you don't even have your whole cycle reflects your lack of planning and maturity, steroids are not a game and I know more than one person who is sitting with issues now wishing someone had said this to them when they were your age.

To you it may look like I just did a push-up... But in fact, I just bench-pressed the world.

"You put the devil on the other side and I will come to fight." -Royce Gracie

Its legs day, legs day, gotta get down on legs day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RonTheSaveg, FIllet, GazzaBee

• GazzaBee
  • Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2013 11:29 #149641 by GazzaBee
Replied by GazzaBee on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
I understand but I ordered everything at the same time but my connection was only able to get the orals now. He told me the day I got my test that he will have the rest by the next day but then he didn't and only now he has them.

• RonTheSaveg
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
04 Sep 2013 12:07 #149645 by RonTheSaveg
Replied by RonTheSaveg on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
Bro, bro, bro!! Please, please, please listen to these dudes on this forum, they are legit and know their shit about steroids! Trust me, you gonna damage yourself and possibly for the long term! Or for the rest of your life! And that's if you haven't already.

You have soooo much natural testosterone in you already, at your age. Just by the correct training and diet, you will become a 'mean machine' bro. I WISH I had just a quarter of the testosterone you have at your age bro.

Don't do it bro!!

"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated!! "

• GazzaBee
  • Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2013 12:20 #149647 by GazzaBee
I don't know if I came off as ignorant but if did I apologize. I'm already in deep thought about what chapel said, that's why I've come to you guys for advice.

I'm not one of those who ask for advice but when get criticized I take it negatively.
This is the reason why I posted this, because I need to hear from people who are older and experienced

• Oupa
More
04 Sep 2013 12:40 #149652 by Oupa
Replied by Oupa on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
The negatives using gear at your age outweighs the positives 100 to 1. If you are in this as a professional and willing to take and accept the health risks, then it’s a total different story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GazzaBee

• Christian
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
04 Sep 2013 12:41 #149653 by Christian
Replied by Christian on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
Hi GazzaBee,

I know that guys at your age and even younger think that anabolic steroids is like magic that is going to make you look like Kai Greene and those guys in one cycle, but the reality is that there is much more to that and personally the biggest secondary factor is time, it takes years and years to look like those guys and in saying it takes time I mean it takes a long time of proper eating, proper training, proper supplementation. not just AAS.

I would suggest that you leave everything right now and put it away for a another time.

do some more research, just a little everyday and I can promise you in a years time you will have golden knowledge to aid you when taking the decision to engage in AAS.

right now get your diet on track check out the dieting stickies, get your self a good whey protein, some BCAA's, L-Glutamine, a proper multivit and train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: p1et

• GazzaBee
  • Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2013 20:49 #149698 by GazzaBee
Okay I spoke to a bodybuilder/trainer he said similar things to what you guys have mentioned. I'm gonna sell my test prop (7mls left) and cancel my dbol order.
He said the best thing for someone my age is just T-bol and proviron

• Oupa
More
04 Sep 2013 22:22 #149712 by Oupa
Replied by Oupa on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?
Don't drink brandy, have some whiskey. Same shit different day.

Kak advice for a 18 year old.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RonTheSaveg, p1et

• Pyroclasm
  • Banned
  • Banned
More
04 Sep 2013 22:28 #149714 by Pyroclasm
Replied by Pyroclasm on topic Any advice or tips on my cycle ?

GazzaBee wrote: He said the best thing for someone my age is just T-bol and proviron

If you polish a turd it's still a turd!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

If there is nobody that hates you, then you are doing something wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RonTheSaveg, p1et