Kickstarter check on lean muscle/cut tren cycle

• benigma
  • Topic Author
More
12 Jul 2021 12:44 #225628 by benigma
Good day,

Doing my 8th cycle. I've done Oupa's Ripper Cycle once a year for the past 4 years, so fifth time doing so and always had decent results. I do only one cycle a year lasting around 18 weeks in total to complete incl PCT. Great lean muscle/rip cut body. I'm 39 years old.

I'm just checking if Superdrol is still the best kickstarter (for first 25 days @ 20mg a day).

I'll be doing Test C, Mast E, Tren E (twice weekly injections - long esthers). First 8 weeks with all 3. Then Tren E stops on week 8. Then remaining 4 weeks with Mast E/Test C, running 4 weeks of Mast/Test c Week 8 - 12, using anavar & proviron last 4 weeks plus 2 weeks bridge on its own at end to be around 14 weeks total and then PCT.

In the beginning, starting with Test C/Mast E and Tren E - just like to know if Superdrol still the best kickstarter oral to take for 3-4 weeks or any better suggestions?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Muscleaddict
More
12 Jul 2021 13:17 #225629 by Muscleaddict
Replied by Muscleaddict on topic Kickstarter check on lean muscle/cut tren cycle
For quick, lean muscle and strength gains 20mg/day Superdrol is hard to beat if you are ok with feeling a bit crap. For most people 30mg is not worth the gains to side effects ratio.

Should be a good cycle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, benigma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.