Tren Enanthate

• G-man
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
17 Jul 2021 18:43 #225657 by G-man
Tren Enanthate was created by G-man
Yes Boys - hope everybody is well,  in good shape and staying safe.

I clearly have questions about Tren E as my heading states but before we begin I guess you want some cycle history and stats so right let's get that out of the way:

Currently I am 118kgs and around 25% body fat - yes I know that is high.
My cycle history mostly consists out of NNP and Test and Winstrol. I have done around 10 cycles with zero sides. My last cycle was Eq, NPP and test. Wintstrol in the front and Anavar at the back. I lost 18 kgs and gained some muscle and retained all of it.
So between winter, a new job and lockdown I have gone and picked up 8 kgs again post cycle.

This will be my first Tren Cycle. I am looking at running 200 mg Tren and 500mg Test E/ week.
I will be carb cycling straight through.

My goal for the cycle will be...let's call it...recomp for now. Listen I am not looking for miracles here but if I can loose another 12 to 14 kgs and pick up around 3kgs of mass then I would be happier then a pig in Palestine.

I have concerns about Tren though as we all do Haha...it is powerful stuff and needs to be respected.

So can anybody speak to me about what I can expect in terms of side with that dose?
Cardiovascular
Liver and kidney values
Lipids
Endurance
Etc.

Super happy to take any criticism and feedback on board. I am here to learn not to keep me smart but from experience I also know what can and cannot work for me. Please bear in mind that I am also a endomorph so I retain weight good or bad.

Looking forward to the chirps - have a lekker weekend:)

if everything in the world made sense,life would be senseless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NOS
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
18 Jul 2021 18:29 #225660 by NOS
Replied by NOS on topic Tren Enanthate
Your bf is way to high.

Wherever Your Mind Goes, The Body Follows.

• G-man
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
18 Jul 2021 19:19 #225661 by G-man
Replied by G-man on topic Tren Enanthate
Thank you but that was not my question. Please read my goal for the cycle before just commenting and understand why I am using the compound for my goal.

• Jacktuary
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
19 Jul 2021 00:54 #225663 by Jacktuary
Replied by Jacktuary on topic Tren Enanthate
Your fat-ish already. Drop the high test, recomp on 300mg test low dose VAR.

all u need tbh, nothing more. tren is toxic AF. most liver cancers linked to AAS users is from tren.

Tren also primely burns fat when E2 is low so the 500mg test ain't gonna help. check pre bloods and during cycle and after it. especially with tren and clean etc, high doses test. I feel like Cardarine with low var with 250mg test will take you further. or even albuterol
The following user(s) said Thank You: G-man

• Muscleaddict
More
19 Jul 2021 16:19 #225665 by Muscleaddict
Replied by Muscleaddict on topic Tren Enanthate
We all fall off the wagon now and then but tren is the wrong quick fix attempt until you're in shape. I don't think advising you about using tren is responsible besides telling you not to use it now. Tren + being very overweight and almost 40 is a bad combo.

A big increase in resting HR and and BP is guaranteed on tren, and cardio goes to shit. My normal resting HR is under 60 but after a month on just 200mg tren that can go to 90 resting and I need BP medication to be in the acceptable range.
The following user(s) said Thank You: G-man

• NOS
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
19 Jul 2021 19:24 #225667 by NOS
Replied by NOS on topic Tren Enanthate
It's the answer you needed to hear G-Man
Rather spend the cash on good food and follow a strict diet with hard training. My 2 cents

Good Luck

Wherever Your Mind Goes, The Body Follows.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gee

• G-man
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
19 Jul 2021 20:17 #225668 by G-man

Muscleaddict wrote: We all fall off the wagon now and then but tren is the wrong quick fix attempt until you're in shape. I don't think advising you about using tren is responsible besides telling you not to use it now. Tren + being very overweight and almost 40 is a bad combo.

A big increase in resting HR and and BP is guaranteed on tren, and cardio goes to shit. My normal resting HR is under 60 but after a month on just 200mg tren that can go to 90 resting and I need BP medication to be in the acceptable range.

Thanks Muscleaddict. Rather going to stay away from the Tren for now. Thinking of just going back to old favorite. Low dose test and low dose NPP just to stay full and strong and add Var or Winnies

• G-man
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
19 Jul 2021 20:19 - 19 Jul 2021 20:23 #225669 by G-man
@NOS
Thanks man. Yeah you are right my bodyfat percentage is to high for a cutting/recomp cycle that makes sense. Bud, I don't do bulking cycles anymore. I feel I am big enough. Only recomp or cut and yes I use AAS to cut because if I don't I loose lots of strength and fullness. But thanks for the 2cents

Last edit: 19 Jul 2021 20:23 by G-man.