• Hormonas
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 09:38 #185725 by Hormonas
New Axio? was created by Hormonas
Good morning guys,

I was just wondering if anyone can clear up a rumor I have heard. I haven't used Axio for a while but have heard that it has been rebranded with some new packaging and that it is being made by a new manufacturer. Axio always seems to pop in and out of my radar and I'm never sure if it's being faked or whether production has stopped etc

Cheers,
Hormonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Francois13
More
19 May 2015 09:48 #185727 by Francois13
Replied by Francois13 on topic New Axio?
I heard something similar and was also wondering, was trying to search for something on the net last night, found nothing! maybe someone can help?

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 12:06 #185745 by Mason Might
Replied by Mason Might on topic New Axio?
With all the recent scams, I'd be very wary of anything I have not got a lot of experience with...

When it hurts... That's when i start counting, because that's when it starts to count.

• Hormonas
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 14:29 #185747 by Hormonas
Replied by Hormonas on topic New Axio?

Mason Might wrote: With all the recent scams, I'd be very wary of anything I have not got a lot of experience with...

I tend to only use things that I have got experience with (unless specifically testing a new lab) and with Axio being one of the more popular and well renowned labs and with these rumors flying around about changes, it is making me take the precaution of asking on here first.

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 14:36 #185748 by Mason Might
Absolutely...

I think that if you have a trustworthy supplier, it will be perfect. I have access to both PGW and Axio through my chemical sales rep, and although I will always choose PGW, I wouldn't be against using his Axio.

When it hurts... That's when i start counting, because that's when it starts to count.

• Francois13
More
19 May 2015 15:39 #185749 by Francois13
a trustworthy supplier.. it is SO difficult to always know exactly! my problem with axio is ever since Brian Wainstein was arrested, I'm a bit skeptic to buy the stuff... and with this new rumors, just making things more difficult for me...

• Hormonas
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 16:39 #185750 by Hormonas

Francois13 wrote: with this new rumors, just making things more difficult for me...

Lol yea, the rumors make me think that either there is a new manufacturer taking over who is initiating a rebranding and that it will be awesome or that the new stuff coming out is going to be bunk/rubbish.

• lobo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 17:45 #185751 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic New Axio?
Have you decided what you going to be running hormonas?

• Hormonas
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 18:57 #185752 by Hormonas

lobo wrote: Have you decided what you going to be running hormonas?

Not yet, still deciding haha. So far it's looking like low dose Test, Deca, EQ, insulin and superdrol. Probably a 20 weeker.

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 19:17 #185753 by Mason Might

Hormonas wrote:

lobo wrote: Have you decided what you going to be running hormonas?

Not yet, still deciding haha. So far it's looking like low dose Test, Deca, EQ, insulin and superdrol. Probably a 20 weeker.

When you do post your cycle omit the details regarding slin please bud... Dont need any comatose teens learning the dark arts.

• Hormonas
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 19:42 #185754 by Hormonas

Mason Might wrote: When you do post your cycle omit the details regarding slin please bud... Dont need any comatose teens learning the dark arts.

Absolutely no worries brother, I remember we discussed it a few weeks ago when I raised the topic of kids using it at 17-19yrs old. Not good at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mason Might

• lobo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 20:21 #185755 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic New Axio?
Would of been interesting to see how you worked the slin into that cycle but anyway how you structure the rest and your diet will still be good can share a few trade secrets with the amatures haha . Why would you choose sdrol over dbol or adrol?

How long have you been off what sort of time do you take off between your cycles normally hormonas?

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 May 2015 20:45 #185756 by Mason Might
Perhaps start a new thread Hormonas? that way searches will be accurate and cycle planning won't be lost in a lab check...

• Francois13
More
19 May 2015 21:12 #185757 by Francois13

Mason Might wrote: Perhaps start a new thread Hormonas? that way searches will be accurate and cycle planning won't be lost in a lab check...

Good idea

• Francois13
More
19 May 2015 21:22 #185758 by Francois13

Hormonas wrote:

Francois13 wrote: with this new rumors, just making things more difficult for me...

Lol yea, the rumors make me think that either there is a new manufacturer taking over who is initiating a rebranding and that it will be awesome or that the new stuff coming out is going to be bunk/rubbish.

This sh!t also confuses me...
Maybe someone else will help regarding this issue! My feeling is that ever since this guy got arrested there was a lot of fake stuff in the rounds and I'm still worried about purchasing this brand. The last time I used axio was in 2007 and it was great product to use, gains was great and tood quality stuff! Now I'm not sure at all.. when was the last time you used this brand hormonas? Anybody else? And what was the quality like?