Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 07:26 #211044

  • OPTRON
  • OPTRON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body!!!
  • Posts: 473
  • Thank you received: 296
  • Karma: 41
At what dose are you hitting the MK677?
Sore today, strong tomorrow!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 07:31 #211045

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
MK677 from LP only 15mg one capsule pre bed.

Pre bed helps me sleep deeper and also the hunger doesn't hit me so bad if taken at night.
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OPTRON

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 09:15 #211047

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 8098
  • Thank you received: 2332
  • Karma: 296
Rooi Bul 86 wrote:
MK677 from LP only 15mg one capsule pre bed.

Pre bed helps me sleep deeper and also the hunger doesn't hit me so bad if taken at night.

Are you getting water retention / swollen feet?
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 09:24 #211048

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
Hi Pump.

It is better now not as bad in the begging. I notice water retention when the veins on my hands get blurry less prominent and by the way my socks leave marks on my feet and ankles but this reduced as I stuck it out and cleaned the diet. Now longer than 2months on and appetite is not so raging but pre bed dosing and time helped both appetite and water bloat issues
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 09:54 #211049

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 8098
  • Thank you received: 2332
  • Karma: 296
Rooi Bul 86 wrote:
Hi Pump.

It is better now not as bad in the begging. I notice water retention when the veins on my hands get blurry less prominent and by the way my socks leave marks on my feet and ankles but this reduced as I stuck it out and cleaned the diet. Now longer than 2months on and appetite is not so raging but pre bed dosing and time helped both appetite and water bloat issues

Good news, did you try add potassium for the water, slow k?
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 11:24 #211051

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
I take Potassium and Taurine as soon as I wake up and Post workout so that may have helped?

Slow K?
It is on you. It always has been...
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 11:25 by Rooi Bul 86.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 13:25 #211052

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 8098
  • Thank you received: 2332
  • Karma: 296
Rooi Bul 86 wrote:
I take Potassium and Taurine as soon as I wake up and Post workout so that may have helped?

Slow K?

Slow-K (Potassium Chloride), you get it from the pharmacist, it's schedule 2, the best form of potassium you can get.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 13:50 #211053

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
Thanks Bud.

I have a good relationship with a pharmacist. Got some calciferol from him. I'll chat to him
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 14 Jul 2017 13:54 #211054

  • mack
  • mack's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 339
  • Thank you received: 190
  • Karma: 24
00pump wrote:
Rooi Bul 86 wrote:
I take Potassium and Taurine as soon as I wake up and Post workout so that may have helped?

Slow K?

Slow-K (Potassium Chloride), you get it from the pharmacist, it's schedule 2, the best form of potassium you can get.
pharmacist told me the same recently. If no Slow-k, plenish-k is the equivalent, but apparently not as good
"Oscar Mike, Oscar Alpha One, confirm your name begins with Charlie"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 26 Jul 2019 10:49 #220087

  • Sukai
  • Sukai's Avatar
Hi all. New to this forum. Would like to go on a RAD140 cycle to motivate me to train more often and gain lean mass.
What is the optimum dosage and for how long should I cycle it?
Do I have to go on a PCT?
Not sure about the rules here but want I to know if brand EU Pharma is legit?
Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 27 Jul 2019 06:51 #220088

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 8098
  • Thank you received: 2332
  • Karma: 296
Sukai wrote:
Hi all. New to this forum. Would like to go on a RAD140 cycle to motivate me to train more often and gain lean mass.
What is the optimum dosage and for how long should I cycle it?
Do I have to go on a PCT?
Not sure about the rules here but want I to know if brand EU Pharma is legit?
Thanks in advance.

I'm not very clued up with the best way to use SARMS, I just use them for months. What I can tell you is it's always good to do some sort of PCT, even with the less suppressive stuff. As for EU, I am using their hGH and it's working well.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sukai

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 27 Jul 2019 17:30 #220089

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
Hi Sukai.

6weeks but if you going to do a clomid and nolvadex pct after wich I recommend then push it to 8weeks cycle. Best dosage for RAD is 20mg per day if you are a male.

I do not have experience with EU SARMs but a few trusted friends have used EU SARMs and they were happy
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sukai

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 29 Jul 2019 16:58 #220095

  • Sukai
  • Sukai's Avatar
I want to avoid a clomid and nolvadex PCT if possible due to the known side effects. After a little research I've opted for Ciccone RAD 10mg which will last 7 weeks. I've read that PCT is not necessary if a RAD cycle doesn't exceed 8 weeks.
If I complete a 7 week RAD cycle at 10mg a day is a mild PCT using DAA sufficient (male weighing 100KG)? Or is Tribulus better than DAA as an OTC PCT? I want to be on the safe side and do some sort of PCT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 05:19 #220098

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
If you want to be safe then do a Clomid and Nolvadex PCT.

As per PCT 1 in the articles section
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sukai

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 09:11 #220100

  • Rooi Bul 86
  • Rooi Bul 86's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Posts: 2917
  • Thank you received: 1146
  • Karma: 90
What side effects from Clomid and Nolvadex are you concerned about?
It is on you. It always has been...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 10:03 #220101

  • vojago
  • vojago's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 47
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Karma: 3
Sukai wrote:
I want to avoid a clomid and nolvadex PCT if possible due to the known side effects.

I've been on Clomid (doctor prescribed) for low testosterone for the last four months with no symptoms, except for some anxiety in the first few weeks. But considering the state I was in before Clomid, the little bit of anxiety was nothing. It probably varies from person to person, but from the studies I've read the symptoms are possible, but unlikely. I don't have experience with Nolvadex but I understand it can be even better than Clomid.

A number of studies on SARMS (I have a few bottles waiting to be used) show more suppression than people are admitting on the Internet, and this at significantly lower doses than people are using recreationally. This is especially true for the more potent ones such as LGD and RAD. The one study I ready on LGD 4033 showed 30 % suppression of natural testosterone in three weeks (the quality of the graph was not great, so I could not get the exact delta T) at 1 mg per day.

My opinion, as someone with little experience in these matters is do a proper PCT, don't mess with low T, it is not fun.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2019 10:04 by vojago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sukai

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 10:24 #220102

  • Sukai
  • Sukai's Avatar
Mood swings, acne, affected/blurred vision, headaches, stomach issues, hair thinning...

Would be good to know if anyone has experienced those side effects or if they have ever had a bad reaction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 10:25 #220103

  • Sukai
  • Sukai's Avatar
vojago wrote:
Sukai wrote:
I want to avoid a clomid and nolvadex PCT if possible due to the known side effects.

I've been on Clomid (doctor prescribed) for low testosterone for the last four months with no symptoms, except for some anxiety in the first few weeks. But considering the state I was in before Clomid, the little bit of anxiety was nothing. It probably varies from person to person, but from the studies I've read the symptoms are possible, but unlikely. I don't have experience with Nolvadex but I understand it can be even better than Clomid.

A number of studies on SARMS (I have a few bottles waiting to be used) show more suppression than people are admitting on the Internet, and this at significantly lower doses than people are using recreationally. This is especially true for the more potent ones such as LGD and RAD. The one study I ready on LGD 4033 showed 30 % suppression of natural testosterone in three weeks (the quality of the graph was not great, so I could not get the exact delta T) at 1 mg per day.

My opinion, as someone with little experience in these matters is do a proper PCT, don't mess with low T, it is not fun.

Noted. Thank you for your feedback.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 30 Jul 2019 12:10 #220104

  • vojago
  • vojago's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 47
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Karma: 3
Anecdotal report from me regarding hair thinning, all I can say is my hair stopped falling out about a month after starting Clomid. It had been coming out in huge clumps for months, and since the treatment I find no abnormal shedding. Probably best to stand back and let the experts comment on your question.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 17 Sep 2019 21:38 #220405

  • Sukai
  • Sukai's Avatar
Greetings all. Just some feedback. Currently in week 6 of my Rad140 cycle (using Ciccone [batch manufactured in 2017,expires in 2022, so I'm hoping this batch wasn't made in PTA :silly: ] took a chance using this brand but it's working well so far). Ran 10mg ED for the 1st 3 weeks then upped it to 20mg, will complete a 9 week cycle in total. Very happy with the results thus far, all my lifts increased and I've added 6kg of mostly muscle mass (currently 106kg). Train 3 times a week and play 5 a side soccer once a week which gets very intense. Muscles are rounder and fuller especially the traps. Feeling slightly lethargic now in week 6, libido feels a little lower, urine a little darker, also have lower back pain especially when I deadlift. Picked up many niggling little joint and ligament strains as expected so I got HD Labs Mk677, running it for the 2nd week now @10mg (5 days on 2 days off, 1 hr before I sleep). The MK677 I plan to run for 10 weeks and will end a few days after PCT 1 cycle (will run them concurrently) ends. I have LP Nolvadex & clomid on hand. Will do a full blood test a month after all cycles have ended and report back.

Just have a question, I'm going to the Kruger National Park this weekend for a short holiday and have to take malaria tablets for 13 days, will this affect my cycle in any way?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RAD140 from Liquid-Pharma 20 Dec 2019 08:22 #220758

  • 10us
  • 10us's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 1
Hi Gents,

Has anyone got any results yet?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.