Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 08:42 #210097

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2332
Male Hybrid Ripped is a new DHT-derived anabolic and herbal mix formulated to promote lean muscle gains and suppress appetite for those looking for a mild anabolic that will help them obtain a ripped physique.

MHR is perfect for:
  • Individuals that don't want to use injectable steroids, but looking for a safe anabolic product that will promote lean muscle gains.
  • Individuals that want an appetite suppressant that will help maintain muscle mass while dieting.
  • Body Builders that need a product to bridge the period between their last steroid injection and PCT.
  • Male Fitness and Body Builder competitors that need a product to control appetite during the first few weeks post-competition.
  • Female athletes, such as Body Fitness Division or more muscular Female Physique Division that need an anabolic product.
Even though MHR contains anabolic steroids it's not very suppressive and no PCT is required as long as the recommended dosages are adhered to. It's recommended to use one capsule in the morning and a second capsule in the afternoon one hour before training.

Read the drug profile for more info: Male Hybrid Ripped - Drug Profile
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 08:47 by admin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, missiondh, Furk, Oupa, mack, Rooi Bul 86, PraetorXII

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 08:46 #210099

• admin
  • Administrator
Doctari had early access to this product and here is his very thorough review:

Once again I’ve been asked to review a unique “in-house” oral product from the guys that designed Fat Furnace Fifteen. The product Male Hybrid Ripped – or in short MHR – has been added to their list of products fairly recently. MHR is an oral anabolic product with appetite suppressing abilities, intended for medium to long-term use and that boasts a very low side effect profile. This product was apparently designed about a year ago, as I received three samples from them towards the end of 2016 – samples to be given by my discretion to three athletes and to monitor their respective progress over a six week period using the samples. The sample product received, consisted of what was conveyed to me as a “proprietary synergistic blend of anabolic and natural (read: herbal) appetite suppressant”. The product was aimed to be used in individuals who did not want to engage into using formal androgenic-anabolic injectable cycles, or those wanting to compete in the fairly new Male Physique line ups, or those who just wanted to get lean for the summer holidays.

I was informed of the proprietary content under a non-disclosure agreement. Three candidates were chosen – one candidate a kite flier as main sport, also training in gymnasium to increase upper body strength and endurance; the next candidate who competes in horse jumping sports and also poses regularly as a male model for fitness pictures; and finally a body builder just coming off a cycle and about to finish his PCT. The nature of the product were explained to each individual; possible side effects were discussed; each individual was well informed that they were under no force or obligation to use the product; each individual’s previous androgenic-anabolic history was also documented, in order to make sure that the test samples did not exceed previous dosages of AAS (androgenic-anabolic steroids) used in each individual before; each individual was thoroughly medically screened at the commencement of sample use, followed up every two weeks and again screened at the end of the six week period. Initial weight and 9 point skin fold body fat percentages were taken of each individual, and again repeated at the end of the six week period. Each individual was asked to continue “doing what you are doing currently”…..no special diets, special or new training programs or any other fat burners or anabolic medication were to be used during that six week period.

I must admit, I was quite amazed at the results at the end of the six week sample period. Firstly, none of the three test individuals had any side effects of note. Their baseline blood pressures all stayed the same. Typically one would see tremors, nausea, palpitations, visual disturbances, insomnia, agitation, etc. with the use of main stream fat burners or appetite suppressants currently used out there – none of the test individuals experienced any of these symptoms. Also noted that they all experienced some level of appetite suppressing effect – this varied from not having cravings, to as much as “compared to the effect of Duromine” – it seems thus that the appetite suppressing effect of the MHR samples was highly individualized. What did amaze me was the fall in body fat percentage of average 1, 5 +/- 0,2 % in each individual, along with a weight gain varying from 2,5kg to as much as 4kg in the one individual. There was a definite lean mass accrual in each individual over the six week period - this lean mass gain was also accompanied by a drop in body fat percentage in each individual.

When one looks at the ingredient combination of MHR, the AAS component of the proprietary blend is made up of components from the DHT-derived Class of AAS drugs. The dosage of each component is adequate enough to warrant the fair increase in lean mass as seen in the test individuals. None of the DHT-derived components exceeds the dosages as what I would personally consider as being “unsafe” dosages out there in the world of body building. Please do remember that I have documented hundreds of cycles of competitive, as well as non-competitive athletes in over 27 years of being part of this sport – I thus know what is being used as AAS dosages “out there”. I must reiterate – no AAS use in the long run is safe. Everything one does around the use of AAS drugs has a risk. That been said, according to the literature on AAS use in the Medical Fraternity in treating certain chronic diseases, the dosages in MHR do not exceed any of the dosages used in documented studies for long-term medical use. I will not divulge into the topic of what are medically safe dosages used in certain chronic diseases – that is beyond the scope of this article – but compared to what has been used in ethical sponsored medical studies, MHR’s content is still lower than in mainstream medicine use.

It is an interesting choice to use a combination of only oral DHT-derived AAS drugs in MHR, and not to combine any of the other two major AAS classes’ oral presentations as part of the hybrid mixture. The oral DHT-derived drugs all have a tendency to be more anabolic than androgenic in effect – one would thus be able to expect fair amounts of lean mass gain, without the usual water retention and aggression that go along with the two other main AAS drug groups. The DHT-derivatives are biochemically impossible to be 5-alpha reduced by the Reductase Enzyme System and thus cannot convert to estrogen. It is this attribute that mainly leads to those “dry-looking physiques” so often seen on stage at body building competitions. Unfortunately this attribute also leads to the DHT-derived drugs to cause a “dry” joint feeling or low grade joint stiffness – estrogen plays a very important role in lubricating joints. DHT-derivatives as a group are known to have anti-estrogenic, as well as anti-progesterone effects (Oxymetholone being the only exception in the case of anti-progesterone effect). Though the DHT-derivatives are fairly well tolerated and are generally seen as being mild in causing AAS-related side effects, it should still be kept in mind that they can cause male pattern baldness and varying degrees of acne – the latter depending on the individual’s genetic predisposition to acne. When I look at the total daily dosages of the DHT-derived AAS drug components as they are presented in the MHR mixture, it is my personal opinion that I would not expect to see much of the above mentioned side effects whilst using MHR.

The appetite suppressing component is purely derived from natural herbal products. The mixture consists of 5 different herbs, mixed very carefully in a sophisticated blender, in order to be micro-fine molecules – this helps in not causing stomach upset such as bloating or reflux, as well as increases the absorption surface for improved dosage and increased rate of absorption. The capsules in the sample had a “minty” smell to them – on enquiring about the smell, I was told that it was due to the diffusion of the strong herbal smell through the capsule walls – and no, it was not mint being the culprit! It is suggested that the capsules are consumed on an empty stomach, or at least 15-20 minutes ahead of consuming food, in order to attain more speedily absorption. Taking the capsules along with food will delay gastric absorption to a slower rate, but will not influence the maximum amount of contents absorbed. When MHR is taken with food, it may decrease the chances of stomach upset in sensitive individuals who easily get dyspepsia when taking herbal medicines. It should also be noted that most of the DHT-derived AAS drugs have plasma half-lives of averaging around 8 hours – based off this I would suggest taking one MHR capsule early morning on an empty stomach, and the second capsule somewhere 8 hours later, preferably an hour ahead of your weight training session for the day.

The question remains – where does MHR fit into the picture? What niche is it attended for? Well, very obviously, the mild components with appetite suppressing effect, suit the crowd who wants to build “some muscle and get lean”, but who are needle-shy. MHR will also suit those who do not want to engage in formal hardcore cycles of AAS. Also, it fits nicely into that niche group who do not want to use PCTs after engaging into the use of any kind of AAS. Once the use of MHR has finished, one does not need ANY PCT AT ALL! Any suppression to your own testosterone production axis – if there be any at all while using MHR – will rebound within a few days to maximum 2 weeks, while the active metabolites of MHR’s DHT-derivatives clear the system in its normal manner at a rate of 7 times that of the drug’s half-life. When an individual uses fairly mild oral AAS drugs, especially from the group of DHT-derived components, very little suppression if any at all, takes place on brain-testicular axis. This differs widely in the case when injectable AAS drugs are used. The proprietary blend in MHR thus falls into the category of oral AAS drugs that will not need rehabilitation of the brain-testicular axis through the use of PCT protocols.

The attributes of MHR can suit a number of niche groups – those who want to get lean for summer, individuals who want to compete in the Male Physique Divisions or even in the Muscular Male Physique Divisions – MHR should suit them well, especially during those last 6 weeks prior to competing and kCals are cut – cravings cause havoc during those tough weeks. MHR might just be the answer to that problem. But what about body builders? Will MHR suit individuals that use AAS injectable cycles? It is my personal opinion that it not a good choice while on any bulking cycle – for obvious reason be, that one does not want your appetite suppressed! It may be nice add on if you do battle with cravings during those last few weeks prior to stepping onto stage, and one has already engaged in using the DHT-derived AAS drug choices in that part of your prep cycle. However, where I see this product rather play a more important role in the latter injectable cycle scenario, is in the post-competition period where one has to wait those few weeks in order for the injectable AAS drugs to clear their half-lives, before one can commence PCT. One can even use MHR as being part of PCT plans in such cases. Athletes battle to control their weight during this period – being on or commencing MHR within those first 4-6 weeks post-comp, will greatly assist you in staying fairly lean and gaining lean mass slowly, without that excessive bloat as what we see so regularly happen to athletes during this phase. Few years back, I have pointed out that, as little as 5 – 10mg of Anavar per day can be a very efficient component to be used as a bridge in PCT. Well, it is my personal opinion that with MHR now becoming available, it will be an even better choice that just low-dosed Anavar alone.

Should MHR be used in females? That is a good question! I have recently documented a number of competitive female athletes’ AAS drug dosages and use. I was shocked actually to see how much AAS some women use these days? Have no one heard about the medically safe dosages in the well-designed Female Stack? How is it that so many female athletes compete – and might I add, regularly win or place in top three – by using ONLY Female Stack alone? Why the need for such excessive AAS dosages? One should not try to compare Female Stack head to head with MHR – though both these two products contain DHT-derived AAS components, it should be kept in mind that Female Stack has a fat burner as component, where MHR has an appetite suppressant component as part of the content mixture. Considering what I have documented as dosages used over the last three years amongst competitive female athletes, MHR can certainly be used by certain female athletes, especially those looking at attaining appetite suppressing effects. In contenders competing in the Body Fitness Divisions, I would opt for half the daily recommended dosage of two caps per day as stated on the MHR bottle, and probably full dosage in females competing in the Physique Divisions where ladies are weighing considerably more and have more muscular physiques. As I have no data on the use of MHR in females at the time of writing this article, I cannot comment on how much appetite suppressing effect would be achieved by using only half of the recommended daily dosage as stated on the MHR bottle. In the smaller framed female athletes, especially those competing in the Fitness and Beach Bikini divisions, it is my personal opinion that MHR will be too strong at full dosages. For obvious reasons, MHR cannot be used by pregnant women or breast feeding mothers.

How long should MHR be used continuously? The answer to that is probably one of personal choice, as each individual has his or her own end points or specific results being looked for. Out of a safety point of view, one can use MHR for quite a long period of time. The one DHT-derived component has been registered for medical use as long as 40 continuous weeks at double the dosage as what it is presented in MHR. One should however not just blindly base the length of your MHR use, off this data. It should be noted that you still need to go for regular check-ups, where blood pressure is checked and liver enzymes are checked every 3 months. It is my opinion that, as long as blood pressure is well controlled, regular blood work does not show any concerns and the MHR user does not suffer from any of the major side effects typical to the use of DHT-derived AAS drugs, one can probably use MHR at extended periods for up to 40 weeks. Keep in mind too, that liver enzymes – particularly AST and ALT – will increase as much as 2,5 times base line levels, in any individual who engages in regular weight training – this is a physiological adaptation due to training. One only has to start worrying about liver damage, when ALT and AST levels start exceeding that 2,5 time upper limit, and/or when the GGT enzyme starts showing increased levels. It is always advisably, that when one is using ANY oral AAS drug, you should engage in the daily consumption of phospholipid-containing products (and not milk thistle or sylimarin containing products – these are reserved only for cases where GGT levels are increased).

Another question that will certainly pop up, is that of the need to cycle MHR for its appetite suppressing effects. As far as I understand it, receptor down-regulation is minimal when herbal components are used. Natural products of herbal origin, bind quite differently to receptors, than what generic medicines do. I do not foresee the need to cycle MHR, nor the need to add in any other drug to “up-regulate” receptors. Remember – this is an appetite suppressor, not a fat burner. I am certain that the question will arise whether MHR can or should be stacked with one or more of the other main stream fat burners out there on the black market today. From a biochemical point of view, I cannot see why not – but I must reiterate it that I’m personally not a great fan of the beta adrenergic receptor stimulants (Clenbuterol and Ephedrine in all its different presentations), or that of stacking multiple fat burners together in order to obtain desired results. The one fat burner that comes to mind that I would comfortably stack very effectively along with the use of MHR would by Yohimbine. I know from experience, having prepped a multitude of competitive athletes over many years, including some of South Africa’s Pro athletes in the past, as well as current ones – that one can achieve better results through stringent dieting, manipulating things like carb cycling diets, aerobic load and intelligent weight training, than what one can achieve by stacking dangerous combinations like ECA stacks, T3, Clenbuterol and a horde of other “fat burning” drugs together. I can state categorically that over the last 3 seasons I have not had any of the competitive athletes whose health I monitor, use Clenbuterol or ECA stacks in their competition preps – and they all regularly frequent the top 6 places at all the major shows locally, some of them stepping on stage at Worlds or Arnold Classics overseas. I cannot stress it enough that proper dieting and correct, intelligent training will always give you good results – when you combine something like MHR stacked along with Yohimbine into your strategy, then one can start expecting great results.

Then there remains the question about drug testing in sport. I do not consent to, neither promote or condone the use of AAS drugs in sport – I just document what people do, as this subject has been my keen interest for many years. The use of AAS drugs is a personal choice – a choice I feel which should be as well-informed choice as possible, and not a choice due to pressure from peers or anyone else, for that matter. That said, be warned that MHR contains a mixture of DHT-derived AAS components – they WILL test positive on any WADA test done, whilst the drug components and the active metabolites of the components, are still circulating in your system. From the literature obtained off the internet, it seems that one will need at minimum SIX WEEKS of not using any MHR, before all the active metabolites of the AAS will be cleared. Clearance of the herbal component is not an issue at all.

Disclaimer:
The above article is intended to be informative of nature. The statements made are my own personal opinions. Some are facts based off studied literature, others from clinical practice or from decades of experience in the sport of body building. I do not own any form of interest in MHR as a product; neither do I receive any incentive for the writing of this article. The article is intended to be purely informative and to provide some interesting facts on the subject of AAS.

Doctari
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, missiondh, ninjajuice, Furk, Oupa, Rooi Bul 86, Hoosain, PraetorXII, DruOmedra

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 08:59 #210100

• 00pump
Shoe, looks great.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 10:03 #210105

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Thank you received: 1146
Looks and sounds awesome.

If the latest Fat Furnace Fifteen is anything to go by then stuff is going to be legit.
It is on you. It always has been...

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 12:13 #210109

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
What are the 3 DHT Anabolics in it?

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 12:54 #210114

• Furk
  • Expert
  • Lifting for a better tomorrow.
  • Thank you received: 1525
Proprietary blend. Fuuu... Makes it impossible to judge it on paper. Also like to know what herbal appetite suppressants are used. For me only Phentermine and Phendimetrazine have been effective, no herbals really worked.
Would be keen to hear feedback about that aspect.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Officially sponsored by Protein™ and Caffeine™.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 14:11 #210120

• admin
  • Administrator
Furk wrote:
Proprietary blend. Fuuu... Makes it impossible to judge it on paper. Also like to know what herbal appetite suppressants are used. For me only Phentermine and Phendimetrazine have been effective, no herbals really worked.
Would be keen to hear feedback about that aspect.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

As soon as you disclose the ingredients the copy-cat labs will just make their own clone because they don't have the brain power to come-up with their own innovative products. You don't have to know what this product contains to use it and if you absolutely must know then this wasn't for you anyway.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 14:12 #210121

• admin
  • Administrator
Rooi Bul 86 wrote:
What are the 3 DHT Anabolics in it?

There are only four DHT-derived oral anabolics, so it's not hard to guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 01 Jun 2017 18:17 #210123

• Furk
  • Expert
  • Lifting for a better tomorrow.
  • Thank you received: 1525
admin wrote:
As soon as you disclose the ingredients the copy-cat labs will just make their own clone because they don't have the brain power to come-up with their own innovative products. You don't have to know what this product contains to use it and if you absolutely must know then this wasn't for you anyway.

I'm familiar with how proprietary blends work, it's just interesting to pick apart products. No this product isn't suited for me right now, but it's an interesting concept and I try to keep track of new developments so if people ask for alternatives I know what's out there.
Officially sponsored by Protein™ and Caffeine™.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rooi Bul 86

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 02 Jun 2017 11:23 #210137

• GrootD
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Admin, can one use this with FFF?
Be Humble, Be Hungry, Be the Hardest worker in the room!

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 02 Jun 2017 11:25 #210138

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
Do you think this would stack nicely with:

a) RAD140
b) GW
c) Ostarine
d) RAD140 + Ostarine
e) RAD140 + Ostarine + GW

I'm really curious to give option e) a try but I'm interested in other opinions.

On the other hand I suppose a new product should be tries as a stand alone BUT I already know what a Rad, Osta and GW stack can do so at the same time I'd be interested to see what MHR adds to that already pretty good mix.

Thoughts please....

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 02 Jun 2017 11:58 #210140

• admin
  • Administrator
GrootD wrote:
Admin, can one use this with FFF?

No, it will most likely cause stomach upset.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 02 Jun 2017 12:01 #210141

• admin
  • Administrator
ninjajuice wrote:

a) RAD140
b) GW
c) Ostarine
d) RAD140 + Ostarine

I'm really curious to give option e) a try but I'm interested in other opinions.

On the other hand I suppose a new product should be tries as a stand alone BUT I already know what a Rad, Osta and GW stack can do so at the same time I'd be interested to see what MHR adds to that already pretty good mix.

Thoughts please....

MHR can be stacked with RAD140, GW, MK, LGD or Ostarine.

MHR + GW + one of the SARMs will make a good combo.I don't think adding more than one SARM will have much benefit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjajuice, Rooi Bul 86

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 02 Jun 2017 12:05 #210142

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
admin wrote:
ninjajuice wrote:

a) RAD140
b) GW
c) Ostarine
d) RAD140 + Ostarine

Thoughts please....

MHR can be stacked with RAD140, GW, MK, LGD or Ostarine.

MHR + GW + one of the SARMs will make a good combo.I don't think adding more than one SARM will have much benefit.

Awesome Admin, thanks so much

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 03 Jun 2017 07:58 #210148

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
Really Keen on this.

If any of you guys run it please log and give feedback.

I think this with Yohimbine would really stack good and assist a cut

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 03 Jun 2017 15:32 #210150

• SMC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Sounds interesting, especially the non-supressive part and the fact that it doesn't require PCT. Would be keen to hear from anyone who used it.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 03 Jun 2017 16:41 #210151

• admin
  • Administrator
SMC wrote:
Would be keen to hear from anyone who used it.

Still too soon for that, it's only been available for a few days. We only have doctari's review for now.
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 16:41 by admin.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 03 Jun 2017 17:12 #210152

• Rhino
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1139
I'm going to give it a go, I'll keep you all posted.
Go big or go home...
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, ninjajuice, Rooi Bul 86

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 05 Jun 2017 13:57 #210179

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
Rhino wrote:

I will definitely be doing it. Starting in 3 weeks time. I am almost ready for my next Primo/Masteron/Cyp cycle but I'm going to postpone that to give this a go B)

Will be taking:

12 Weeks
MHR - 2 Caps per day
RAD140 - 10mg per day
GW501516 - 30mg per day (tried and tested for me. This is the sweet spot)

Would have added 10mg Ostarine but as per Admin's advise I will not include it.
I honestly rate RAD140 extremely highly and have had some great results from it. Very keen to see what MHR can add to the mix.

Will do PCT1 after due to the mild suppression from the RAD140

Will also let you guys know how it goes
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Furk, Rooi Bul 86

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 06 Jun 2017 08:28 #210212

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
ninjajuice wrote:
Rhino wrote:

I will definitely be doing it. Starting in 3 weeks time. I am almost ready for my next Primo/Masteron/Cyp cycle but I'm going to postpone that to give this a go B)

Will be taking:

12 Weeks
MHR - 2 Caps per day
RAD140 - 10mg per day
GW501516 - 30mg per day (tried and tested for me. This is the sweet spot)

Would have added 10mg Ostarine but as per Admin's advise I will not include it.
I honestly rate RAD140 extremely highly and have had some great results from it. Very keen to see what MHR can add to the mix.

Will do PCT1 after due to the mild suppression from the RAD140

Will also let you guys know how it goes

Do you think adding yohimbine would be beneficial? Or is that a few too many products in the mix? I'm at about 13 maybe 14% BF now so I don't want to add it now, just wondering on thoughts for the future if I wanted to drop BF (and if I allow myself to get a bit chubbier some day haha)

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 06 Jun 2017 08:34 #210213

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
Would definitely be beneficial to add Yohimbine if looking to drop body fat and to keep the fatloss going
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjajuice

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 07 Jun 2017 13:09 #210260

• Rhino
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 1139
Started today and it's working as far as appetite suppression goes. No cravings at all between meals, still eating my meals I'm just not ready to eat my 10month old Son an hour before meal time today.
Go big or go home...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjajuice, Rooi Bul 86, Hoosain

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 08 Jun 2017 13:11 #210325

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
Rhino could you please post up a picture of what it looks like

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 10 Jun 2017 23:23 #210391

• DruOmedra
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
Can this cause connective tissue pain?

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 11 Jun 2017 12:51 #210399

• admin
  • Administrator
DruOmedra wrote:
Can this cause connective tissue pain?

Guess you'll have to try it and find out. It's too early to know what it might or might not do.