Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 17 Jan 2020 10:47 #220883

• ninjajuice
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
00pump wrote:
ninjajuice wrote:
Muscleaddict wrote:
ninjajuice wrote:
Is MHR light enough to be taken during PCT? or maybe directly after? Or should one rather wait it out?

No bud, you will compromise your recovery if you take it during PCT. Rather wait. That was a long cycle

How long you wait depends on how easily you find you generally recover post cycle, and how your blood work looks. There's no 'one size fits all'.

Hey bud, thanks so much. I love this forum because we get to ask "stupid" questions and in turn avoid doing stupid things. Appreciate the feedback.

Going to up my calories considerably and put in some proper training to minimise the muscle loss as much as possible.

This is also the time to be as disciplined as possible. No alcohol, feed your body macros it needs (not excessive empty calories), sleep.. Keep your engine running as clean as possible, prevent free radical damage, avoid situations as much as possible that cause cortisol spikes, don't stay up extremely late, don't train to often, step back, hammer hard, rest, cut out cardio, gets bloods and maybe extend PCT a few weeks. The list of things to do PCT is endless to help minimize muscle loss.

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback pump, really appreciate it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 22 Jan 2020 10:18 #220922

• Rooi Bul 86
  • Expert
  • Faith, Weights and Protein Shakes...
  • Thank you received: 1147
Hi, bud.

I stopped everything for 4 months just natural training and focussed on nutrition and my studies.

So to come back to your question I started MHR on Monday at the recommended dose 1 cap morning and 1 cap 1hour before training in afternoon. I really satrted feeling it Yesterday in the gym.

But pleaseremember people respond differently to different compounds and this plays a role and like it or not propper sleep like 7hours mininum and proper nutrition also plays a huge role. I also recently realised being properly hydrated also plays a bigger role than we average joes give it creddit for.
It is on you. It always has been...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ninjajuice

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 23 Jan 2020 21:23 #220936

• jooceboi456
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
wow so mhr is still produced all this time later? gotta get me one of these asap

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 28 Jan 2020 16:28 #220957

• Horsey031
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

This product looks interesting, I’m keen to Give it a go. I was wondering how low each AAS dose really is and how long you can actually run it for at the recommended dose without actually needing a PCT. The compound is still a low doses of orals so would I need liver support? I was thinking of a 10 to 12 week cycle on this.

Alternatively would it be better to run a low dose of anavar than MHR?

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 29 Jan 2020 16:16 #220960

• Horsey031
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I thought I left a message on here so apologies if there is a double post somewhere. I have not really posted on this forum before but I am a frequent visitor and love the knowledge base everyone provides.

I am thinking of going the injectable route but I need to travel abroad in 3 months and this would interfere with a successful cycle + PCT. I will probably look at this in June/July again. In the meantime I am considering MHR as it looks like it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

What do you think is the longest I could run this at the recommended dose without a PCT, would 10 weeks be too long considering this is still an oral?

Would one require liver support on something like this?

I am thinking on either stacking this with cardarine or yohimbine, which do you think would produce better results? Are there any other recommendations for a stack?

How would this compare to a low dose oral cycle like anavar?

Thank you.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 29 Jan 2020 17:41 #220961

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2359
Horsey031 wrote:
I thought I left a message on here so apologies if there is a double post somewhere. I have not really posted on this forum before but I am a frequent visitor and love the knowledge base everyone provides.

Welcome

Horsey031 wrote:
What do you think is the longest I could run this at the recommended dose without a PCT, would 10 weeks be too long considering this is still an oral?

Would one require liver support on something like this?

It's mild, so 3-4 months is still fine and heathy individuals will not need PCT or liver support.

Horsey031 wrote:
I am thinking on either stacking this with cardarine or yohimbine, which do you think would produce better results? Are there any other recommendations for a stack?

Yes, cardarine or yohimbine is fine depending on your goals. Some add SARMs to MHR, but then PCT might become necessary.

Horsey031 wrote:
How would this compare to a low dose oral cycle like anavar?

Probably similar to 20mg Anavar per day when it comes to anabolic performace, but with MHR there are other benefits that comes with the added herbals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump, Oupa, Horsey031

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 29 Jan 2020 20:13 #220963

• Horsey031
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your help admin! I’ll get some in a week or two and put a review up afterwards.

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 11 Jun 2020 19:39 #222547

• ibanez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
What are the ingredients?

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 12 Jun 2020 07:29 #222548

• Empire
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 295
Ibanez, it is a proprietary blend as it is a unique product, most of the time you launch a product every 2nd UG lab copies your products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Oupa

Male Hybrid Ripped (MHR) + Review 23 Aug 2020 11:46 #223407

• realOG
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there anyone who has used Male hybrid Ripped, in comparison to fat burners like Clen which of the 2 is more efficient and worth a while for use. Im currently on a Winstrol and Sust cycle, l would love to add some dht gear to my cycle because im really aiming on shedding some waist fat, upper body im buffed but im not happy with my waistline fat and look, please advise