Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Syntha Labs

Syntha Labs 27 Sep 2018 11:21 #217693

• SaintRose69
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I recently bought 2 vials of test e made by Syntha Labs, I have never heard of them nor can i find much information on them. The packaging looks really good and high quality. Does anyone have any experience with them?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Syntha Labs 28 Sep 2018 13:17 #217710

• 00pump
  • Thank you received: 2185
No, why did you buy something you dont know / can trust.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford

Syntha Labs 28 Sep 2018 19:40 #217717

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4057
Nope. Post photos lets see
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Syntha Labs 02 Nov 2018 20:05 #218084

• SaintRose69
  • Fresh Boarder
Apologies for the late reply. Recognize this by any chance?

Syntha Labs 03 Nov 2018 05:39 #218085

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2247
SaintRose69 wrote:
Apologies for the late reply. Recognize this by any chance?

Here is how to post photos on the forum: www.anabolicsteroids.co.za/forum/11-gene...ictures-on-the-forum

Syntha Labs 03 Nov 2018 09:44 #218086

• SaintRose69
  • Fresh Boarder

Oh haha, here it is. Synthatech.

Syntha Labs 07 Nov 2018 10:21 #218111

• Oupa
  • I offer you perspective because I have done it
  • Thank you received: 4057
SaintRose69 wrote:

Oh haha, here it is. Synthatech.

Never seen or used.
Divulge all information pertaining what substances you are using, otherwise the information given can be detrimental to your health.

Syntha Labs 07 Nov 2018 21:12 #218121

• SaintRose69
  • Fresh Boarder
Been on their test-e for 3 weeks now, heard some good reviews, seems to be based only in CPT. Will get blood tests soon to see if this shit is legit. Balls definitely smaller, so there must be some suppression going on, unless my proviron is causing that... doubt that. I'll give you a full review and could maybe add it to your list :).

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 06:25 #218123

• admin
  • Administrator
SaintRose69 wrote:
I'll give you a full review and could maybe add it to your list :).

Actually we only want reviews from established members and you are not one yet.

19. We have zero tolerance for fake reviews.

To protect the credibility of Anabolic Steroids SA we never ask moderators or members to write reviews or provide feedback on products. Members are allowed to post product reviews or provide feedback under the following conditions:

1. Members with less than 100 posts are not allowed to write product reviews.
  2. All reviews must be honest and based on first-hand experiences with the product being reviewed.
  3. Manufacturers or dealers may not write product reviews of their own or a competitors' products.
  4. Members are not allowed to write reviews in exchange for compensation of any kind or on behalf of anyone else.
  5. Members in the same household may not post multiple reviews of the same product.
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 07:11 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oupa, Hoosain, SaintRose69

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 10:47 #218125

• Hoosain
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 401
Just to add to the thread... being from CPT i generally don't trust alot of gear available here due to the crap that is being sold. From what i have read and my experiences it would seem as if CPT is the fake gear capital of SA

Even if it's a trusted brand, there is a chance you're getting a fake in CPT. I personally don't get any gear in CPT for myself or friends/family and rather "outsource" (if i can use that word).

Coming with a new brand based only/mainly in CPT is definitely a no go for me then. Especially since the faked gear which i've reviewed and mentioned on this forum seem to be available mostly/only in CPT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Spazzz

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 10:50 #218126

• Hoosain
  • Expert
On the flip side to the coin, the gear might be legit. But until i've personally seen a group of experienced people (10 or more)) using it with success i personally wouldn't give it a 2nd look.

Good luck with your cycle buddy and i hope the gear does you well. I'm sick of us being ripped off by fake labs
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 12:07 #218127

• admin
  • Administrator
Hoosain wrote:
From what i have read and my experiences it would seem as if CPT is the fake gear capital of SA

I'm not from CPT, but can confirm that almost all reports I receive of fake gear and people getting scammed comes from Cape Town. I agree with everything you said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spazzz, Hoosain

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 13:08 #218128

• Spazzz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Hoosain wrote:
Just to add to the thread... being from CPT i generally don't trust alot of gear available here due to the crap that is being sold. From what i have read and my experiences it would seem as if CPT is the fake gear capital of SA

Even if it's a trusted brand, there is a chance you're getting a fake in CPT. I personally don't get any gear in CPT for myself or friends/family and rather "outsource" (if i can use that word).

Coming with a new brand based only/mainly in CPT is definitely a no go for me then. Especially since the faked gear which i've reviewed and mentioned on this forum seem to be available mostly/only in CPT.

Hi Hoosain

I cant agree with you more! Im also in CT, and have had the same issues in the past. Would you mind sharing the link to the post that youare referring to regarding your review?

Thank you sir!

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 16:45 #218129

• Hoosain
  • Expert
Spazzz wrote:
Hoosain wrote:

Hi Hoosain

I cant agree with you more! Im also in CT, and have had the same issues in the past. Would you mind sharing the link to the post that youare referring to regarding your review?

Thank you sir!

Yo Spazz, i did not specifically make a thread regarding it i merely commented on someone else's thread when they asked for advice on a brand.

But my list of no goes/fakes in CPT are the following:
IPCA Labs - just a load of cheap under dosed gear
Starke - there was a legit starke which i personally used - however have not seen it again
British Dragon/Dragon pharma - sources selling dragon pharma as BD as well
RWR - All that i have seen in CPT were fake. Some guys i know spent alot of money on this
Nordicor - Also a one hit wonder with legit anavar, the rest of the time fakes were given
Eu Labs - have not found legit EU in the cape, however people in other cities/towns swear by EU
Genetix - said to be under dosed gear which to me belongs under fake
PGW - there are legit sources in CPT, but for some reason they struggle to get PGW. Cheaply priced PGW is around and those are fakes

The moment a source comes to you with the above brands on their list i would run for the hills. Someone is supplying these in the cape and it's alot of fake stuff. So many pop up gear dealers have the exact same list of products available and they're even priced exactly the same and listed in the same order.

Legit brands in the cape: (from my experience)
HD Labs
Genitec

However as mentioned, i prefer to get my gear from outside of the cape. Luckily i have 2 trusted sources who have never let me down and i'd rather wait a couple of days for legit gear than risk getting sub standard crap. PGW has been the go to for me and that's all i ask for. If i can't get it then i'll wait until it's available. I even get their orals.
When it comes to SARMS i only look at LP and no other brand. If i was told LP closed down i would probably look into HD labs SARMS and they'd probably be my 2nd choice for oils as well.

I personally don't have experience with ciccone, however i have heard enough stories to not want to have experiences with them

Another brand that has popped up in the cape is SRP (i think that's it). This is some russian brand which was asked about on the forum. So far someone i trust has given it his approval, however one person is not enough for me even if he has become a regular user of this brand.

I hope admin doesn't mind this post. It's hijacking the thread and no lab tests to confirm anything. however these are all from personal experience and with people very close to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Spazzz, Oupa, SaintRose69

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 19:25 #218130

• Spazzz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Thx Bro!! Appreciate the detailed feedback!

Syntha Labs 08 Nov 2018 20:27 #218132

• SaintRose69
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for that useful list! Also couldn't agree more CPT is notorious for a lot of fake shit floating around. Considering the good reviews I heard of this stuff I thought I'll give it a go, hopefully havent been straight injecting olive oil in my ass haha, I'll get bloods this weekend to confirm. Otherwise would also just like to add I have had plenty of success with EU, been my go to.