Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HD labs test C & E

HD labs test C & E 16 Mar 2019 16:24 #219193

  • Sean199
  • Sean199's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: 0
Hi guys, posting a pic of some hd lab test C & E. Could anyone very if it looks legit. Also, if legit, are HD lab products dosed accurately? I.e is testoject 250 actually 250g of test & ester = (250 X 0.7) =175g test? Have heard many brands are underdosed.http://i67.tinypic.com/fasveo.jpg[/IMG[IMG]i67.tinypic.com/fasveo.jpg[/IMG
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 16 Mar 2019 16:25 #219194

  • Sean199
  • Sean199's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: 0
http://i67.tinypic.com/fasveo.jpg[/IMG[IMG]i67.tinypic.com/fasveo.jpg[/IMG
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 16 Mar 2019 16:42 #219195

  • Sean199
  • Sean199's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: 0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 16 Mar 2019 20:18 #219197

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 7869
  • Thank you received: 2185
  • Karma: 285
Looks like mine which is legit. I won't be able to tell you for 4 weeks if it's under dosed, I will be doing bloods then and using 400mg a week, I'm expecting it to be at least 1.5 times what pharma 200mg is doing, so let's see.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 16 Mar 2019 20:58 #219199

  • Sean199
  • Sean199's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: 0
Thank u for that 00pump..much appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 05:37 #219200

  • Henru
  • Henru's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 59
  • Thank you received: 17
  • Karma: 0
The new caps and different colour/oil also suprised me.I ordered NPP from one Big HD supplier and then some test e from a local HD supplier and it all looks the same.

So yes yours is legit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 07:18 #219201

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 7869
  • Thank you received: 2185
  • Karma: 285
Henru wrote:
The new caps and different colour/oil also suprised me.I ordered NPP from one Big HD supplier and then some test e from a local HD supplier and it all looks the same.

So yes yours is legit.

That's what confuses me too, the Masteron is the exact same color as the Test Cyp. Then I have 0 understanding of how steroids are manufactured so I may be pure ignorance.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 11:59 #219202

  • Sean199
  • Sean199's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 16
  • Karma: 0
Thank u Henru
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 16:48 #219203

  • Henru
  • Henru's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 59
  • Thank you received: 17
  • Karma: 0
Think they changed the oil they are using.Hopefully Admin has more info on this.Also the new vials,doesnt have the HD branding on the caps.The stoppers/caps seems to be higher quality now and it's not looking like it has been fitted by someone with pliers anymore.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 16:50 by Henru.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 18:16 #219204

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 7869
  • Thank you received: 2185
  • Karma: 285
Henru wrote:
Think they changed the oil they are using.Hopefully Admin has more info on this.Also the new vials,doesnt have the HD branding on the caps.The stoppers/caps seems to be higher quality now and it's not looking like it has been fitted by someone with pliers anymore.

Haha.. maybe admin can enlighten this as I certainly have no clue.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 17 Mar 2019 19:55 #219207

  • admin
  • admin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 4525
  • Thank you received: 2247
  • Karma: 219
Henru wrote:
Hopefully Admin has more info on this.

Nope, I don’t know anything about them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mack

HD labs test C & E 18 Mar 2019 12:20 #219212

  • Wayne
  • Wayne's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 1136
  • Thank you received: 119
  • Karma: 14
00pump wrote:
Looks like mine which is legit. I won't be able to tell you for 4 weeks if it's under dosed, I will be doing bloods then and using 400mg a week, I'm expecting it to be at least 1.5 times what pharma 200mg is doing, so let's see.

Very interested here....please share as soon as you have your bloods. I am currently doing pgw test e, 300mg every second week as trt. For some reason I am feverish and feel like crap for about 2 days after the jab. Wanted to switch to cyp but now seeing in previous post that pgw cyp is not working....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 18 Mar 2019 17:16 #219214

  • Henru
  • Henru's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 59
  • Thank you received: 17
  • Karma: 0
My test e,npp and the cyp I received today all use the "new" caps and the oil all seems clear,)like EO(ethyl oleate) oil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 18 Mar 2019 20:55 #219216

  • Mfezdro
  • Mfezdro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 341
  • Thank you received: 179
  • Karma: 25
@Wayne. I had problems with Pgw test C, or my blood tests indicated it at least. I’ve ordered HD labs depot and will report back how I’m feeling as well as blood results booked for end March. I can’t say I ever had a reaction but definitely suspect inconsistent dosing.

On a separate note can I ask why you’re taking 300mg every 2 weeks as opposed to 150 weekly? The half life of test E means you’ll be getting pretty big peaks and troughs over 14 days. Are you not feeling that around day 9 or so?

Cheers.
My comments are not advice, medical or otherwise. I am not a medical practitioner. Always consult your Doctor before making decisions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 18 Mar 2019 21:44 #219217

  • Wayne
  • Wayne's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 1136
  • Thank you received: 119
  • Karma: 14
Mfezdro wrote:
@Wayne. I had problems with Pgw test C, or my blood tests indicated it at least. I’ve ordered HD labs depot and will report back how I’m feeling as well as blood results booked for end March. I can’t say I ever had a reaction but definitely suspect inconsistent dosing.

On a separate note can I ask why you’re taking 300mg every 2 weeks as opposed to 150 weekly? The half life of test E means you’ll be getting pretty big peaks and troughs over 14 days. Are you not feeling that around day 9 or so?

Cheers.

The horrid feverish and sick feeling after every pin...don't want to feel like that weekly. I am just recently trying to do trt proper, so still finding my way and what works for me. Was prescribed nebido last year, took the Ciccone version, didn't feel much and decided what the heck Lemme run a cycle...so ended doing a pretty longish cycle by my standards. So it's around the second month now that I am "off cycle" and trying trt...will need to go for bloods soon, but the doc I trust is out of the country atm...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 19 Mar 2019 08:49 #219220

  • Mfezdro
  • Mfezdro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 341
  • Thank you received: 179
  • Karma: 25
I understand. I can't comment much on how you're feeling after each pin, but that's not normal so you should look into it. What I can say is that you could be having a reaction to the carrier oil, the product could be faked or its a reaction to the dose.
Maybe reducing dose and jabbing weekly will make a difference, otherwise contact your supplier and question them about how you're feeling and the carrier oil they are using.

With a half life of around 10 days Test E levels in your system will be 50%, so 150mg by day 10, give or take. And halved again by day 20, so by day 14 you're going to be around a third of your initial dose. That's quite a big drop. I would honestly suggest trying a weekly pin of 150mg for a month or so and see if you feel any more stable.


Cheers
My comments are not advice, medical or otherwise. I am not a medical practitioner. Always consult your Doctor before making decisions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne, Rooi Bul 86, Hoosain

HD labs test C & E 25 Mar 2019 11:51 #219273

  • Wayne
  • Wayne's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert
  • Posts: 1136
  • Thank you received: 119
  • Karma: 14
Mfezdro wrote:
I understand. I can't comment much on how you're feeling after each pin, but that's not normal so you should look into it. What I can say is that you could be having a reaction to the carrier oil, the product could be faked or its a reaction to the dose.
Maybe reducing dose and jabbing weekly will make a difference, otherwise contact your supplier and question them about how you're feeling and the carrier oil they are using.

With a half life of around 10 days Test E levels in your system will be 50%, so 150mg by day 10, give or take. And halved again by day 20, so by day 14 you're going to be around a third of your initial dose. That's quite a big drop. I would honestly suggest trying a weekly pin of 150mg for a month or so and see if you feel any more stable.


Cheers

Thanks, I started off on 150mg a week n felt same, hence I said didnt wanna go thru that feverish feeling every week... Almost done with it, then will switch to cyp. Waiting to see how Pumps bloods are so I know whether to switch to HD cyp or try UPA cyp...

But I know I gotta get my bloods done...my doc should be back in May...so, just to ride it out till then...lol..

How good or bad would you guys say a jab of sustenon every 3 weeks for trt be?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HD labs test C & E 25 Mar 2019 18:52 #219274

  • 00pump
  • 00pump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 7869
  • Thank you received: 2185
  • Karma: 285
Wayne wrote:
Mfezdro wrote:
I understand. I can't comment much on how you're feeling after each pin, but that's not normal so you should look into it. What I can say is that you could be having a reaction to the carrier oil, the product could be faked or its a reaction to the dose.
Maybe reducing dose and jabbing weekly will make a difference, otherwise contact your supplier and question them about how you're feeling and the carrier oil they are using.

With a half life of around 10 days Test E levels in your system will be 50%, so 150mg by day 10, give or take. And halved again by day 20, so by day 14 you're going to be around a third of your initial dose. That's quite a big drop. I would honestly suggest trying a weekly pin of 150mg for a month or so and see if you feel any more stable.


Cheers

Thanks, I started off on 150mg a week n felt same, hence I said didnt wanna go thru that feverish feeling every week... Almost done with it, then will switch to cyp. Waiting to see how Pumps bloods are so I know whether to switch to HD cyp or try UPA cyp...

But I know I gotta get my bloods done...my doc should be back in May...so, just to ride it out till then...lol..

How good or bad would you guys say a jab of sustenon every 3 weeks for trt be?

I was going to race to do my bloods but I'm about 3 weeks into 400mg every 5 days of the HD Depo and I can say for certain it's working and I moved from Pfizer Depo, it seems to be back in stock now and I've got the pharmacy to keep me 6 amps, but I've ordered another bottle of the HD Depo and will run it for another 4 weeks. So far it's good to go.
"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne

HD labs test C & E 25 Mar 2019 18:58 #219275

  • slaz007
  • slaz007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 0
I am running HD Depoject at 400mg per week over 10 weeks, in week 7 now. all seems good.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump