Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alchemy Pharmacia...?

Alchemy Pharmacia...? 27 Nov 2007 08:07 #301

• johankruger69@gmail.com
I haven’t seen some proper Stanazol tabs(Called Vinstrol from Alchemy) for some time. I have tried numerous others and nothing gives me the same results.
And I found that my body took less strain, on the Alchemy products. I followed the same diet and water consumption with all the others.
Why is this?

I researched the company and found them: www.alchemypharmacia.com

I researched some of the other brands and I only found some pictures and some basic info on them at site that was general steroids info websites.
Why don’t they have proper company websites?
And why is most of the other oral tabs are huge and funny color, while the alchemy tabs is the same or even more active and they are much smaller without any funny coloring in them.
This just shows that a lot of oral steroids on our market are low quality!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Alchemy Pharmacia...? 27 Nov 2007 14:17 #302

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2341
EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED wrote:
I haven’t seen some proper Stanazol tabs(Called Vinstrol from Alchemy) for some time. I have tried numerous others and nothing gives me the same results.
And I found that my body took less strain, on the Alchemy products. I followed the same diet and water consumption with all the others.
Why is this?

I researched the company and found them: www.alchemypharmacia.com

I researched some of the other brands and I only found some pictures and some basic info on them at site that was general steroids info websites.
Why don’t they have proper company websites?
And why is most of the other oral tabs are huge and funny color, while the alchemy tabs is the same or even more active and they are much smaller without any funny coloring in them.
This just shows that a lot of oral steroids on our market are low quality!

Yeah, I don't know what happened to Alchemy; I don't know anyone anymore that sells their products.

The reason most steroid manufactures don't have websites of their own is because they aren't licensed and really don't need the extra publicity. The easiest way to get shutdown is to do internet marketing. Most of the big brands have websites like: Nomad Labs, BRAND REMOVED ...

The color and size of the orals doesn't mean anything, it's just the coloring and bonding agents. When the tablets are smaller it only means that the concentration of the active substance is higher per volume. Look at Nomad's orals, they taste like sweets, but that's because they use glucose as the base.

Alchemy Pharmacia...? 28 Nov 2007 00:13 #307

• kraz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Amat Victoria Curam
  • Thank you received: 5
Johan,

Didn't you use to work for Alchemy? I might be wrong?:laugh:
The human body is the only living work of art there is. Each of us has the opportunity to sculpt our very own unique masterpiece in our quest for perfection. Knowledge is power as much as it is guidance. Learn all that you can so that you can think for yourself as an individual.