Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Steroids?

Steroids? 06 Sep 2007 13:34 #59

• Stickman
  • Fresh Boarder
hi guys,

i'm 24 and started gyming 3 months back and feel i'm slowly making progress.
use to weigh 65kg and now weigh just under 80kgs.

ive been using the USN growth supplement.

can any1 suggest a creatine or steroid if possible that i can use and purchase locally in Cape Town?

i have bulked up a bit but i still dont see alot of muscle definition!

plz help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Steroids? 06 Sep 2007 14:39 #60

• MxT
  • Junior Boarder
  • No Preservatives. 100% Juice
  • Thank you received: 14
Bro keep on trainign naturally for atleast another year-then look at juice.
No Preservatives. 100% Juice

Steroids? 06 Sep 2007 15:04 #61

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2341
As MxT said and don't worry to much about creatine; its not as wonderful as the manufacturers make you believe. Rather get a decent protein product or a mass builder with lots of whey protein in it.

All you need for now is training, protein and vitamins.

Steroids? 06 Sep 2007 17:01 #63

• Stickman
  • Fresh Boarder
any suggestion on a good protien supplement.

most of my mates are all using the USN products.

thanks guys, much appreciate.

Steroids? 06 Sep 2007 18:59 #64

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2341
\"Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold standard\" is very good.

I also buy Supplements SA Massive Muscle and Super Whey and mix the two together; I take that in the mornings, lunch time and also before bed.

I use the ON Whey only directly after training.

Steroids? 07 Sep 2007 14:16 #74

• chemical g
Try mixing ON Casein with a ON Whey in a 2:1 Ratio 2 parts Whey 1 Casein it works very very well.

Steroids? 07 Sep 2007 15:06 #75

• Netro
  • Gold Boarder
  • Want some .... Come get some
  • Thank you received: 4
If that is what you want to do then you are effectively turning your whey shake into a slow release shake, so you might as well just buy the Evox Synergy, it's a casein based shake with pure whey so you get the best of both worlds, a fast absorbtion of your whey and the longer slower release of casein. I use this just before bed to keep my body \"fed\" while sleeping and then when I know I will be without food for longer than 3 hours. Check it out on evox.co.za and I also use the EAS 100% Whey, nice value for money and a good whey shake as well. After training I use Ultimate Anabolic by Myogenic, high in carbs and has some creatine and glutamine and other goodies as well. Hope this helps, but you have to find a mix that suites you, your diet and your training and then go from there. ;)
It is not what car you drive, but the size of the arm hanging out the window.

Steroids? 13 Sep 2007 03:24 #106

• Doherty
You cannot compare a world class casein product form ON to Evox. Compare Apples with apples bro

Steroids? 21 Sep 2007 22:51 #151

• Mr K
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Try this it works for most people and all the Pro's are on it

Chicken , Steak , Eggs , Fish

I add

Rice , Sweet potatoe , Pasta

I use 4 - 6 servings a day depending on how my day looks. Been using this for a while now and seeing great results. Please note though this product is a long term thing.

Add about 2 years of training on top of that and your should see some decent results.

All the great Physique’s you admire took time , discipline and consistency to obtain. Stick with the basics. If your in Cape Town our offices are in the Waterfront your welcome to come around and I will help you with your training and diet to make sure your on track. Drop me a mail if you want.

Steroids? 22 Sep 2007 18:17 #154

• Doctari
  • Junior Boarder
  • Medical Adviser / Director to The Nutrition Lab
  • Thank you received: 32
As Kevin said, time and consistancy....
I have been training for 18 years. When I started, I weighed a mere 65 kgs, 1,87m tall. It took me 4 1/2 years to reach 88kgs. I got stuck there for more than a year, throwing every natural method in the book at my physique. I have reached my maximum natural genetic potential after 5 years of training.

Went on my first juice cycle - it bumped me up to 103 kgs in no time, but lost half of it again - BUT have also kept hanging onto the other half!
Careful planning over the following years, structured diet and training regimes, well-planned juice cycle and I reached 130kgs last year - that after 17 years of training.
This year I have been mostly at 115 - 116kgs @ 7% fat. Competed this year for the first time after 12 years of competition lay-off.

Why am I telling you this?? Look at the years spent, the careful planning and I'm still not where I would love to be. Without being impolite, if you have only been training for a year and half, you are still a \"baby\" in body building terms. A serious \"lifter\" has atleast 5 years of traing behind his name and a \"seasoned\" bodybuilder atleast 8 - 10 years.

Try and reach your maximum weight and basic sculpture / natural genetic potential, before considering juice. First learn the sport, then learn about diets and supplementation, and then only then, if you consider to be a competing athlete, consider juice...

Knowledge is power!
Knowledge is power!

Steroids? 08 Nov 2007 21:55 #233

• R.Knez
  • Fresh Boarder
Iv Been Looking 4 british dispensory d-bol 5mg tabs now 4 months.. All i can get is nomad & sum random white tabs.. Any 1 has any idea email me at EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED..
If I Gotta Do Sum Time I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll B Ryt Back.. Wit Sum Bi\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s & Sum Tri\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s & A 6 Pack!!!