BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids)

• donkiekong
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 Feb 2015 21:25 #181310 by donkiekong
Replied by donkiekong on topic BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids)
Oky no that actually makes sens as the amino's intra will actually only get into the blood stream in 30min time and keep you in an anabolic stat (amino's are the building block of muscle) so using the bsn intra should keep me at least anabolic for the next 2 hours and the "anabolic window" should not shut down to fast as cardio is still an exercise as your legs move and need to use the muscle to burn calories , so using the kevler with some added additional whey about 20g should make for a perfekt PWO shake and keep my body in a great anabolic state with the best chance of keeping muscle loss at a minimum and fat los as a max and not offering muscle for the sake of fat loss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 Feb 2015 21:28 #181311 by Mason Might
Replied by Mason Might on topic BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids)
Hahaha that's about it...

Very well thought out bud

When it hurts... That's when i start counting, because that's when it starts to count.

• donkiekong
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 Feb 2015 21:42 #181313 by donkiekong
Hahahahaha well sorry budy haha I took me like 2 days just to get there haha but finally now I also have an understanding so le me give this a shot more the next 2 weeks and repost back with any feedback or good news , will also be keeping an eye on training , look if something changes or improves like recovery , strength , size or pump

• Mason Might
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
14 Feb 2015 22:02 #181315 by Mason Might
Replied by Mason Might on topic BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids)
It's better to understand the reasons for doing things than jumping in blindly...

And that sounds like a good plan bud.

Good luck

When it hurts... That's when i start counting, because that's when it starts to count.

• donkiekong
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 Feb 2015 09:01 #181316 by donkiekong
Yes I feel that I should ask till I understand fully , I have been doing a lot of reading up last night

The bcaa activates the body to go into a anabolic stat while using bcaa as an intra workout , when exercise go's past the 60min mark the body transverse to amino asides and ATP stores for energy and this is where those 10g bcaa come in very handy for keeping the body anti-catabolic and sparing muscle while doing cardio

• 00pump
More
15 Feb 2015 11:00 #181317 by 00pump
Replied by 00pump on topic BCAA's (Branch chain amino acids)

donkiekong wrote: Yes I feel that I should ask till I understand fully , I have been doing a lot of reading up last night

The bcaa activates the body to go into a anabolic stat while using bcaa as an intra workout , when exercise go's past the 60min mark the body transverse to amino asides and ATP stores for energy and this is where those 10g bcaa come in very handy for keeping the body anti-catabolic and sparing muscle while doing cardio

donkiekong is starting to no longer be a noobie ;) keep up the research

"Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right"--Henry Ford
The following user(s) said Thank You: donkiekong

• donkiekong
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
15 Feb 2015 11:52 #181318 by donkiekong
@ pump - thanks sir will do , lol never stop learning , the day you stop asking questions is the day you stop learning
The following user(s) said Thank You: 00pump