Login Form

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NutriTech Pre Workout

NutriTech Pre Workout 09 Dec 2015 10:09 #193868

• Khaos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone, I need some advice on a pre-workout from NutriTech.

I'm looking at the following two but need advice which one would be the best to take alone, not mixed with anything else.

Vaso-NO3:

www.nutritech.co.za/vaso-no3/

Amino Pre:

www.nutritech.co.za/amino-pre/

I'm also taking a Whey Protein shake after my workout.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NutriTech Pre Workout 09 Dec 2015 11:41 #193873

• IronKobra767
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 146
I've been using Amino Pre for almost a year now. Love the stuff. Got all the right ingredients IMO for a preworkout (amino acids, beta alanine, caffeine, taurine, glutamine).

My girlfriend has used vasoNO3, because it is stimulant free. Personally I need the caffeine.

Iron K

NutriTech Pre Workout 09 Dec 2015 12:27 #193876

• PumpSeeker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
VasoNO3 would be way better for pumps but as a stand alone pre, I'd opt for Amino pre simply due to the energy and stims (as IK stated.) If u can, maybe add some creatine to the amino pre as it doesn't contain any.

NutriTech Pre Workout 10 Dec 2015 08:53 #193896

• Demolish
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
Hey IK

Do you like that blue flavour?
Originals Never Die

Re:NutriTech Pre Workout 11 Dec 2015 07:42 #193954

• IronKobra767
  • Junior Boarder
Exactly Pumpseker. I throw in 5g creatine along with the amino pre.

@Demolish, that's the Arctic blast right? Haven't tried it, I stick to the grape (have always lived artificial grape flavours :) )

NutriTech Pre Workout 11 Dec 2015 07:54 #193955

• Furk
  • Expert
  • Lifting for a better tomorrow.
  • Thank you received: 1525
Khaos, Vaso-NO3 is my pump inducing pre workout of choice. It is a pump inducer full stop! But because I need stims I usually add to it, either my own caffeine caps or a bit of another pre.

Amino Pre looks superfluous.

Why are you limiting it to only Nutritech though? There are better complete PreWO out there IMHO.
Officially sponsored by Protein™ and Caffeine™.

Re:RE: NutriTech Pre Workout 11 Dec 2015 08:42 #193962

• IronKobra767
  • Junior Boarder
Furk wrote:
Khaos, Vaso-NO3 is my pump inducing pre workout of choice. It is a pump inducer full stop! But because I need stims I usually add to it, either my own caffeine caps or a bit of another pre.

Amino Pre looks superfluous.

Why are you limiting it to only Nutritech though? There are better complete PreWO out there IMHO.
Furk I had considered adding a stim to Vaso. Where do you get caffeine caps from and how much would you recommend you use?

Interested as to why you say Amino Pre is superfluous!

Iron K

Re:RE: NutriTech Pre Workout 11 Dec 2015 09:55 #193967

• Furk
  • Expert
Kobra, literally about to go hit my Pull Day, but let me give some quick input:

Vaso-NO3: I can't love this product anymore, I think the beta-alanine dosage is just perfect. I have raw beta alanine. Ok I'll shut up about that now.

Amino Pre: Don't get this twisted, not bashing this product or Nutritech. On paper it looks fantastic, and to be honest combining electrolyte minerals with important aminos is not a bad move for a Post WO drink if no whey or meal is nearby.
L-glutamine: The one amino I have completely cut out of my regiment since 3/4 years ago (unless sick). It is found in abundance in food. Completely over-rated as a muscle-builder/sparrer.
Argnine + Citruline: Very good NO combo.
EAA: Satisfy this with varied sources of protein. Just because the human body can't synthesise them doesn't mean they are scarce in nature.
BCAA: There is a time and place for these bad boys. I don't think they'll get used for muscle protection in a normal persons regiment. Also, HMB will probably be a better substitute here.
Electrolytes: Easy to get in through diet. Been using Himalayan salt, bananas, greens, and taurine supps to satisfy this recently, no craps in the gym.
Also, taurine in a pre-workout is retarded. Take it post.

I might sound like a broken record player, but I think endurance athletes will benefit from this product intra, otherwise for a pre just make sure you have a pump-complex and stim/focus-complex. So if you do long bouts and sweat like a hambeast, yes you probably will feel and perform better on this, just don't make the mistake of drinking it too late in your workout.

What aim are you looking to satisfy with this product IronKobra?
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2015 10:15 by Furk.

Re:RE: NutriTech Pre Workout 11 Dec 2015 10:11 #193970

• Furk
  • Expert
IronKobra767 wrote:
Furk I had considered adding a stim to Vaso. Where do you get caffeine caps from and how much would you recommend you use?[/quote]

Bro I am a stim junkie not going to sugar coat it. Biogen have started releasing indivdual raw products recently, including AAKG, B-alanine etc. So I recently got theirs, I use it instead of coffee though (recently gave up coffee). Also, the old school product is "Regmaakers", they are dosed at 150mg. Personally I would go 200-500mg pre-workout. The real value in commercial pre-WO is that they often included a blend of stimulants, so far I haven unsuccessful in sourcing raw C-AMP or MDAA.